Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
Finished the Lucky Strike F50 Livery but will see what Young78 wants to do with it before i upload it here.

Sorry for posting a shameless self promotion pic but i'm really pleased with how this one came out. Totally remade with new paint, new logos and Pirelli tyres.

Link for this skin is here F50 Luckystrike Livery

obviously you will need the mod from @Young78 or wait till the next version of this mod gets released.

View attachment 1104812
This came out beautifully!! Well done and thank you for sharing.

BMW M3E46 GTR GT2 v1.2
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini
Fix collider.kn5
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix Flames
Add LOD
Add wipers
Add AO skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1409

ag_bmw_m3e46gtr_gt2.jpg
Great car and very fun to throw round at Zolder, I was also looking for the iconic livery of the m3 motorsport on RD but with no success so far...

Attachments

• M3GTRE46-42-ALMS.jpg
    M3GTRE46-42-ALMS.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys. Quick question for those of you who know how to do animations. I'm trying to do a wiper animation in Blender. Got it working perfectly within Blender, exported in the .ksanim format. However when using in it in game the orientation of the wipers seem to be completely wrong. They do the animation, but just in the entirely wrong position. I know it's got something to do with the orientation (or origin of the object?), but I can't quite figure out how to solve it. Can one of you point me to where I need to look to get this working right? Thanks a lot!

@Young78 you asked for feedback, so here goes: the wiper sweep looks a little unnatural, and stops halfway across the glass. Unless this is based on how the wiper worked on the real car you might want to look at Legion's car, the wiper sweep seems much better IMO.
Thank you for your feedback!
You mean the wiper needs more sweep?
I'll try! Really appreciate!
Even though making wiper animation is so hard for me!

I'm trying to make the blurred rim right now,
I hope Next version will be fixed.

Thank you!

Anyways, i'm honor for you, "named person" gives me his opinion!

Last edited:
Track Listing from @Breathe has the Rainmaker 2013 version. 👍 ?
Thank you for your reply.

the first one:

EKO Sim-Racing
Neil Shaw fixed - Updated by CrisT86

has 28 pits (which is enough for the league I am creating).

Rainmaker's layout is the one I already had with only 21 pits but I know that for this layout there is an update with 1 more layout with 32 pits.

thank you very much

the first one:

EKO Sim-Racing

Rainmaker's layout is the one I already had with only 21 pits but I know that for this layout there is an update with 1 more layout with 32 pits.

thank you very much
The EKO Sim-Racing is not Pukekohe Park, it's Pueblo Motorsports Park

So if the wipers are the only thing you can find wrong with it i presume it drives ok
Didn't really have time to drive it, I just had a quick look to check out the new features that were listed and noticed the wiper was a little odd.

I sure am.
Are there anymore skins coming for the legion one? would you be interested in doing any for some other gt1 cars?

Edit: ignore the legion skin request. i hear this version is better graphically.

Last edited:
Looks like your engineers didn't spot that the BRZ driver came straight from his shift at the butter factory.
;)

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=250

Change to 360 to stop his greasy hands from sliding around the steering wheel.

Edit: ditto for the GR86, same issue.
Awesome they don't touch anything but physics data. No wonder the steering feels off despite the data being correct.

Slightly off topic, but I'm not sure if you guys are aware or not, but the infamous and LEGENDARY Jim Pearson has given SVictor permission and his blessing, to bring the beautiful and fantastic Dundrod 1955 race track to rFactor 2!!!!!!!

This is a track I thought I would NEVER...EVER see leave stables from GPL! SVictor did an absolute OUTSTANDING job with the conversion!

He also got Jim's permission to convert the Isle of Mann T.T. for rF2 as well....

What does this have to do with Assetto Corsa? Well, unfortunately SVictor does not have any experience modding AC, and in all honesty he told me he's not interested in AC either. It's a shame but with all the modders for AC out there, surely there's someone willing to contact Jim and get his blessing to convert these two tracks(Dundrod and Isle of Mann) over to AC where they would no doubt shine with SOL and CSP. Hopefully we hear some news on this situation soon!:cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback!
You mean the wiper needs more sweep?
From memory, the wiper doesn't do a full left-right sweep (I think it stops short on the right from cockpit view) and the speed seemed odd in some way (perhaps to do with how the blade accelerates/decelerates as it starts and changes direction?).
I think the blade seemed a bit short too.
Try Legion's car, the wiper action seems a lot more natural and the blade is longer, I think.

Edit: also... Dude!
Kudos.

1641835239520.png

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but I'm not sure if you guys are aware or not, but the infamous and LEGENDARY Jim Pearson has given SVictor permission and his blessing, to bring the beautiful and fantastic Dundrod 1955 race track to rFactor 2!!!!!!!

This is a track I thought I would NEVER...EVER see leave stables from GPL! SVictor did an absolute OUTSTANDING job with the conversion!

He also got Jim's permission to convert the Isle of Mann T.T. for rF2 as well....

What does this have to do with Assetto Corsa? Well, unfortunately SVictor does not have any experience modding AC, and in all honesty he told me he's not interested in AC either. It's a shame but with all the modders for AC out there, surely there's someone willing to contact Jim and get his blessing to convert these two tracks(Dundrod and Isle of Mann) over to AC where they would no doubt shine with SOL and CSP. Hopefully we hear some news on this situation soon!:cheers:

Maybe our resident rF2 converter @shi ? Or @RMi_wood (if bribed with cake)?

thought id give everyone an update as the car got some love when I first posted.

so the car now has a tow hook, correct colour central wheel nuts for both sides, period correct slick tyres and electrical shut-off buttons.

ive also removed the engine cover and noticed the ao was baked. so cleared that up and began building the fuel rail and other bits.
trying to keep the file size down as the car is currently at 240mb.

Before:

After:

all skins are now done. doing the number 5 Tiff Needell skin with all his extra sponsors was a real pain in 2d.

left to do is the front seats as the driver is too wide for the ones i originally did even though they suited well. there's nothing behind the seats so i will need two, to hide this. thinking of going with one big and one small like the old le mans cars.

Last edited:

the first one:

EKO Sim-Racing

thank you very much
There is an update by @Foxeway for he Rainmaker version with 24 pits.

"Pukekohe Park 2013 by R1CHO and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 21 to 24 (sorry about this one being only +3 pits, had some troubles)"

I was wondering if there's a good / up-to-date version of Paul Ricard out there or in the works atm for AC, as side the one on RD which is very much outdated.

View attachment 1105046
This one?... (found via Search function)
To top off this final update with all the extra sponsor boards, I have updated the skin to be compatible, added back in the darker tarmac and tree colours, the DRS zones, lighting, rainFX and grassFX. That should be it for Paul Ricard. Great final update @marc_13000
Let's hope it doesn't get stolen this time.

Please don't share the link of the car without permission !
See this is where we are at, we told sternly about posting links without permission (so what? IMO).
Yet when some say this about EASY its met with a wall of silence from most and just silly poo emogi's.

So what is it?
Bad to share links without permission or OK?
If its bad then EASY should of been stopped long ago.

Alternatively why should anyone care at all and just post links as they see fit?

The answer might just be hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back