Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,323 comments
"Just read one of those posts on FB, apparently @ClaudioWRC74 is also on their blacklist...

"ClaudioWRC - who is in full support of the fraudulent mods by ACTK/EASY even after evidence supplied."

blacklisted me it's a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Damn, but what world do we live in ?
who are the people who want to blacklist me ? no one contacted me and then blacklisted me for what !!!! of my house ? of my family ? of my work ? sim racing ? ah ah ah, a facebook page or a forum .... but what do I care just children here, many hypocritical people in this community assetto corsa, sim dream ... has already tried to kill me on Facebook !!! do you think ghosts will do it ? you think my life is going to end because of these people :lol:

forget me.. i'll go play on AC :)
;)

Last edited:
"Just read one of those posts on FB, apparently @ClaudioWRC74 is also on their blacklist...

"ClaudioWRC - who is in full support of the fraudulent mods by ACTK/EASY even after evidence supplied."

blacklisted me it's a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Damn, but what world do we live in ?
who are the people who want to blacklist me ? no one contacted me and then blacklisted me for what !!!! of my house ? of my family ? of my work ? sim racing ? ah ah ah, a facebook page or a forum .... but what do I care just children here, many hypocritical people in this community assetto corsa, sim dream ... has already tried to kill me on Facebook !!! do you think ghosts will do it ? you think my life is going to end because of these people :lol:

;)
Hey C. No need to get upset over nothing. Nobody here (afaik) has said anything against you.
And for the rest, well, it's internet, you know... :D

;)
Well, at least you know it's not coming from GTP.
People are blindly shooting in the bunch trying to hit ACTK, so yeah let's all race our asses off. :)

Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport UPDATE

-Body AO improvements thanks to @miguel silva
-Amazing skin Pack by @Alguecool
-Physics update by @graveltrap
-Ai update
-Aero update
-Supesnion update
-tyres update now they heat up

Download:

__custom_showroom_1645636939.jpg
__custom_showroom_1645636971.jpg
__c1111.png

Emory Motorsport'tan Porsche 356 RSR GÜNCELLEME

-@miguel silva sayesinde gövde AO iyileştirmeleri
-@Alguecool tarafından hazırlanan muhteşem görünüm Paketi
-@graveltrap tarafından yapılan fizik güncellemesi
-Ai güncellemesi
-Aero güncellemesi
-Süpürme güncellemesi
-lastikler güncelleniyor şimdi ısınıyorlar

İndirmek:

View attachment 1116773View attachment 1116774View attachment 1116775
oohoooo hotwheels

Does that even need smoothing? If it's from gt6 smoothing isn't needed at all, you just need to manually fix topology
Yup its from GT6 these are the best looking lods that i found on the model deleted the other bad looking ones (there might be some that i missed but ill relook again in case there are some still left) There are some weird polys on the mesh smoothing erases them completely but ill see what's the best outcome either smoothing or topology work. This is what the weird polys look like.
2022.02.23-21.03.png

Last edited:

;)
Yeah, no need to worry about that. I remember being blocked/blacklisted by a Facebook AC Mod group because I happen to have joined another AC Mod group in FB. No evidence of me sharing or ripping anything. Just children.

It looks like I'm going to be stuck in hospital for a couple of months as I fight everyone's least favourite disease, and I'm only going to have a (very old) laptop and an Xbox One controller with me.

With that said, does anyone have:
a) Suggested Xbox One Controller settings for AC
b) Suggested mods that work well on a controller

Probably a stretch as I know we're (mostly) all wheel users, but I remember @Atrupelador used a controller for a long time - there might be some others?
Hope for your recovery dude. Here is an Xbox pad setting I been using for years. You can find more info in this Steam page.

Gamma=2.2 (220%)
Filter=0.82
Speed Sensitivity=75%
Deadzone=0.04 (I set it to 2%)
Steering Speed=100%

Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport UPDATE

-Body AO improvements thanks to @miguel silva
-Amazing skin Pack by @Alguecool
-Physics update by @graveltrap
-Ai update
-Aero update
-Supesnion update
-tyres update now they heat up

Download:

View attachment 1116773View attachment 1116774View attachment 1116775
Lovely mod @petercrill , to disable the auto guessed vintage tachometer behaviour from CSP add this line to [INSTRUMENTS] section of the ext_config.ini

Code:
RPM_VINTAGE = 0

Of course maybe that bouncing rev needle behaviour is intended, but with it being a modern car with modern instruments on and old body, it might have been overlooked?

Yup its from GT6 these are the best looking lods that i found on the model deleted the other bad looking ones (there might be some that i missed but ill relook again in case there are some still left) There are some weird polys on the mesh smoothing erases them completely but ill see what's the best outcome either smoothing or topology work. This is what the weird polys look like.
View attachment 1116807
this can be solved without adding 1 million poly and turbosmooth !

look at here for example

if u use 3dsmax , might be some pb with vertexes

but please , don t go the monkey turbosmooth way !

Last edited:
Yeah, no need to worry about that. I remember being blocked/blacklisted by a Facebook AC Mod group because I happen to have joined another AC Mod group in FB. No evidence of me sharing or ripping anything. Just children.
I know, right? Some nameless psychotic not only banned me from his circle-jerk FB group recently, he also felt the need to send me a stream of abusive PMs using all sorts of exciting grown-up words that would make a sailor blush.
My crime? Trying to help him by sending him a fix for an obvious issue on a car that he says he'd been working on for two years. I 'disrespected' him, apparently. Unwittingly embarrassed him (in his mind) by trying to help is probably closer to the truth. Since then I've had messages from a whole host of other people that he's done exactly the same thing to over the years and the stories all follow a familiar theme. I'm told there's even a whole FB group dedicated to the subject.
I think next week's therapy session should perhaps concentrate on 'perspective'.
Is it just Assetto Corsa that suffers from these fruit loops or do other games attract them as well?

Last edited:
I know, right? Some nameless psychotic nonce not only banned me from his circle-jerk FB group recently, he also felt the need to send me a stream of abusive PMs using all sorts of exciting grown-up words that would make a sailor blush.
My crime? Trying to help him by sending him a fix for an obvious issue on a car that he says he'd been working on for two years. I 'disrespected' him, apparently. Unwittingly embarrassed him (in his mind) by trying to help is probably closer to the truth. Since then I've had messages from a whole host of other people that he's done exactly the same thing to over the years and the stories all follow a familiar theme. I'm told there's even a whole FB group dedicated to the subject.
I think next week's therapy session should perhaps concentrate on 'perspective'.
Is it just Assetto Corsa that suffers from these fruit loops or do other games attract them as well?
It's society in general... social media has not benefited humanity from what I can see...

I was researching ride on mowers in forums and mofos were arguing about cut lines and whose were more professional... resorting to insults etc...

Its funny if you don't let it bother you but it is quite the thing these days... internet breaks are good lol

It's society in general... social media has not benefited humanity from what I can see...

I was researching ride on mowers in forums and mofos were arguing about cut lines and whose were more professional... resorting to insults etc...

Its funny if you don't let it bother you but it is quite the thing these days... internet breaks are good lol
I find it equally one third parts baffling, hilarious, and concerning. So always get three good chunks of entertainment when it happens.

🤣🤣🤣
I find it equally one third parts baffling, hilarious, and concerning. So always get three good chunks of entertainment when it happens.
This dude came at me, arguing about water. Sheesh.

Adam Sandler Time GIF

;)
You're not alone anymore, as he banned me from his Discord channel 😭

It looks like I'm going to be stuck in hospital for a couple of months as I fight everyone's least favourite disease, and I'm only going to have a (very old) laptop and an Xbox One controller with me...
Hi.

I hope everything will run well Afterlife.

In the last 3 years, I've made two bone marrow transplants within 18 months, due to a cancer inside a few zones of my body.
I've been hospitalized as well for both interventions.
My room had to be a private one with always the same air temperature (isolated), and if something fallen to the floor,
I could not grab it, because my body immunity was zero. It was danger, so every time, I had the need to call for a nurse for picking.

One thing truly upsetting was, even with cable TV and a Laptop, and a cool view of a 7th floor,
I spent many days without turning on the Laptop or the TV.
The way I was suffering and feeling was stronger than the joy of trying to have fun.

Anyway, I don't know why I am writing this here and now, but I sure wish you the best and fast recovering.

Cheers

Good luck with your treatment Afterlife. I'm wishing you well. 🤞

Likewise, I sincerely hope your treatments are having the right and effective outcome Paulo. ✊

And to anyone who is only having problems with sim-racing-induced 'loss of perspective', I hope you'll reconsider what really matters most in life. ✌️

Good luck with your treatment Afterlife. I'm wishing you well. 🤞

Likewise, I sincerely hope your treatments are having the right and effective outcome Paulo. ✊

And to anyone who is only having problems with sim-racing-induced 'loss of perspective', I hope you'll reconsider what really matters most in life. ✌️
In fairness anyone posting here is in context of AC, simracing.
We all know outside of that there are terrible things happening, very terrible things.
On here we talk about AC, we shouldn't feel guilt for that, or indeed feel like because we enjoy sim racing, gaming, we don't care about the bigger picture.

Just wanted to clarify that much. We all need an escape right? From lifes tribulations and general World troubles, corruption and greed.

Doesn't mean outside of here or sat infront of our rigs we don't care about anything else....
Even if we choose to moan about wipers not clearing a pixelated screen properly in an AC thread on a gaming forum...

Last edited:
Hi.

I hope everything will run well Afterlife.

In the last 3 years, I've made two bone marrow transplants within 18 months, due to a cancer inside a few zones of my body.
I've been hospitalized as well for both interventions.
My room had to be a private one with always the same air temperature (isolated), and if something fallen to the floor,
I could not grab it, because my body immunity was zero. It was danger, so every time, I had the need to call for a nurse for picking.

One thing truly upsetting was, even with cable TV and a Laptop, and a cool view of a 7th floor,
I spent many days without turning on the Laptop or the TV.
The way I was suffering and feeling was stronger than the joy of trying to have fun.

Anyway, I don't know why I am writing this here and now, but I sure wish you the best and fast recovering.

Cheers
Hey Paulo, I appreciate the response - and thank you to everyone else that has wished me luck, it means a lot!

I have a feeling I'll be in a somewhat similar situation for most of my treatment sadly. They have told me that my cancer has a 80-90% survival rate even though it's classed as a stage 4 cancer, as at this stage it looks like it's Hodgkin's Lymphoma, so I may still be one of the lucky ones. I'm currently waiting on a biopsy to confirm this, and have a PET-CT scan booked on Monday, then I'll be rushed back into hospital. However my spine is fractured in 3 places (lots of morphine for that one), with multiple bone spurs and lesions to my organs, so it seems like I'm going to need some sort of work done to repair all of that once the chemo goes through. This whole cancer was only discovered as I pushed for an MRI after breaking the cartilage attaching my ribs to my Sternum while walking my dog. Talk about kind of lucky, but incredibly painful to have all of this at once. Who would have thought that I'd be like this at 27 haha, every time I see a new doctor/nurse they always comment on how young I am.

They have warned me that the particular type of chemo I'll probably be going through for the first stage is probably 2-3 months of some of the most debilitating stuff you can go through, the specific treatment they have mentioned is named ESC BEACOPP. Apparently every letter stands for another drug that I'll be taking, yay. I have a feeling I'll be in a very similar mental state, but I'm a fighter and I'm going to make sure I'm prepared to get any positivity in any way that I can.

I'm glad you made it through to where you are now! If you need to speak about your experience or your recovery to someone that will probably understand it (soon) a bit more than the average person you're always welcome to reach out to me. The same goes for anyone else here. I'll probably be too unwell to respond quickly at all, but I'll do my best to help anyone whenever I can (Hell, they told me my spine was fractured in 3 places and I went back to work immediately after cause I didn't want to let my team down).

Last edited:
In fairness anyone posting here is in context of AC, simracing.
We all know outside of that there are terrible things happening, very terrible things.
On here we talk about AC, we shouldn't feel guilt for that, or indeed feel like because we enjoy sim racing, gaming, we don't care about the bigger picture.

Just wanted to clarify that much. We all need an escape right? From lifes tribulations and general World troubles, corruption and greed.

Doesn't mean outside of here or sat infront of our rigs we don't care about anything else....
Even if we choose to moan about wipers not clearing a pixelated screen properly in an AC thread on a gaming forum...
I'm not suggesting for a moment that it's unreasonable to write posts here to "moan about wipers not clearing a pixelated screen properly", or other such things. But as we all know, social media and a whole range of niche interest forums are awash with far too many comments that display a complete lack of empathy, tolerance or recognition that not everyone is having a good day today.

So, all that I am urging is that people don't get so caught up in their trivial concerns that they forget to be reasonable in their behaviour and appreciative for the good things we can all share. Too many people seem to suffer amnesia about basic kindness and goodwill until one of life's great curve balls his them in the face and forcefully realigns their understanding of the things in life that really matter. 🤝

Last edited:
I have yet to meet an adult being that is not crossing a bridge while it is falling into pieces, and yet my response is that I've choosen the unemphatic way. It is my line of work and I'm sorry for that. In advance.

Anyway, few months and I know I want you here, @Paulo Ribeiro and @Afterlife. And everyone else.
So, in every goddamn state and situation, please feel free to slap us in the face here and then :)

Yeah, Internet life has few bumps and all that, we can still raise our suspensions and race our @rses off.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back