Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,062 comments
track and car folder names/files should all be lowercase AND without spaces to help prevent lap times not being recorded.
Yes thanks. I checked all that. The lap times are recorded at other tracks and other cars' laps are recorded at Goodwood, so it remains a mystery. Lap times in replays are fine.

Yes thanks. I checked all that. The lap times are recorded at other tracks and other cars' laps are recorded at Goodwood, so it remains a mystery. Lap times in replays are fine.
I renamed the data.acd to data_old.acd as there is also a data folder and there are obviously newer ini's there. Then it started to record laps.

But I have another problem: the right mirror image is not displayed correctly.

Thank you all for your response to my cry of pain!
It was not my intention to discuss this here, there are other places for this (thanks to the administrators).
If you care, you can change your avatar to the blue and yellow flag of Ukraine and show your support.
Although we are alone on the battlefield, we feel the support of the whole world!
That's all, thank you all, once again!
:gtpflag:

Hi,

Anyone knows, an easy way to remove all the dirt from the windshield ( windscreen_int_glass ), with an extension folder?

Thank you

Edit: Didn't work all the walkaround tries in CM's Showroom.

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone knows, an easy way to remove all the dirt from the windshield ( windscreen_int_glass ), with an extension folder?

Thank you
Not exactly what you asked for but you mind find this useful @Paulo Ribeiro

I renamed the data.acd to data_old.acd as there is also a data folder and there are obviously newer ini's there. Then it started to record laps.

But I have another problem: the right mirror image is not displayed correctly.
Thanks I will try that. Can you tell me what the mirror problem is? if it's FOV or not showing the car body, the quickest fix is by using BLM car, making sure Real Mirrors are enabled.

Hey, esp with some more unknown mod tracks, the timezone is not set or is not set right.

Those timezones are managed in the "data_track_params.ini" in /extension/config/

Could you give me a list of those tracks? I need the folder name in /content/tracks. Then i can update this file.
Thanks for a quick reply and telling me where it was. I would have dug around for ages thinking it was something I was doing in a config.

I tested it out and it worked on Tyrones Toronto but I cant get it to work on Tobeka.
In the UI folder i have two other folders for the track layouts and I am using

[fra_tobeka] but it doesnt seemt to work on that one track if I try to add.

How is the sun angle calculated?
the long and lat are straightforward enough.

It was only a couple but I can let you know if I find it on others.

Not exactly what you asked for but you mind find this useful @Paulo Ribeiro
Already tried, without success.
Thanks for the help @Masscot.
I use CM "Windscreen FX", you can too :)
Not an option for the reason @Masscot explained.

I've been trying all I found on goolge. Nothing is working. It is better tho, due to lowering to zero all this.
1645813504268.png

Thank you both for the fast help. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for a quick reply and telling me where it was. I would have dug around for ages thinking it was something I was doing in a config.

I tested it out and it worked on Tyrones Toronto but I cant get it to work on Tobeka.
In the UI folder i have two other folders for the track layouts and I am using

[fra_tobeka] but it doesnt seemt to work on that one track if I try to add.

How is the sun angle calculated?
the long and lat are straightforward enough.

It was only a couple but I can let you know if I find it on others.
You just set the track folder in []. Not the layouts.

The sun and moon position is calculated by the geocoords, time and date. But the time can be shifted by the timezone number. So this must fit to the location.

It will not be the 2d clouds mode from Sol. I decided to integrate full 360° skydomes. They have some downsides, but the real advantage is low gpu and cpu usage (nearly none) and a very good looking. The whole system already works.
It has already a "fake cloud shadow" mode, where a 3d cloud layer only generates 3d cloud shadows. So you have the feeling, there are clouds in the sky. Currently i'm in the texture procurement phase. I'm clarifying the licences.

Pure will then be released with a default "set", which contains a script and textures. In this script, the textures usage per weather and sunangle is defined. The whole system is written to have a multi set system. So people can build their own 360° skydome set with Pure. If multiple sets are available, you can set them in Pure Config. That must still be done. But i think with the next public development release, this system is already integrated.

Here are some pictures:
View attachment 1116539
View attachment 1116540
View attachment 1116541

That looks phenomenal @Peter Boese. Like a lot of people, I much prefer the variety and more realistic look of Sol's 2D clouds so it's great to hear that Pure is getting them as well, but with the added bonus of proper cloud shadows.
Sol's 2D clouds create a weird effect with grooves though, they add a strange shadow artifact that you follow around the track. Hopefully Pure's 2D clouds won't have this same issue. It can be really distracting.
Great to see in your video that Windy weather has really oppressive dark rainclouds back too. :)

Last edited:
You just set the track folder in []. Not the layouts.

The sun and moon position is calculated by the geocoords, time and date. But the time can be shifted by the timezone number. So this must fit to the location.
yeah. that is the track folder so its weird.

Time zone make sense and I copied those over from an existing like location an updated the long and lat.

I copied over what worked for Toronto and it doesnt work. I must be doing something wrong but I dont what it is.

Been working on a little skin which isn't entirely accurate but the pic I had for reference was so bloody small lol :

__custom_showroom_1645816027.png

haas2021.png

Yeah it's the HAAS livery we saw in DTS - which would've been HAAS' official livery before the Russian takeover.

White bits near the cockpit and halo won't make it cause there's no front view.

And little caveat : it's for the SD 2021 HAAS.

Last edited:
Been working on a little skin which isn't entirely accurate but the pic I had for reference was so bloody small lol :

View attachment 1117320

View attachment 1117321

Yeah it's the HAAS livery we saw in DTS - which would've been HAAS' official livery before the Russian takeover.

White bits near the cockpit and halo won't make it cause there's no front view.

And little caveat : it's for the SD 2021 HAAS.
At least you could put that small white part near the halo on the long nose if you can/want.

EDIT: used image upscaling website to give a better idea of what I'm talking about, also the side wings happen to be completely white instead of leaving a bit of blue like your interpretation is.

haas2021.png

Last edited:
At least you could put that small white part near the halo on the long nose if you can/want.

EDIT: used image upscaling website to give a better idea of what I'm talking about, also the side wings happen to be completely white instead of leaving a bit of blue like your interpretation is.

View attachment 1117342
Oh the side wings have been fixed and the white bits around the halo are there... But it frankly looks like **** so I won't use them. Let's call it an artistic liberty lol

Hi guys, I would like to ask you, the most experts, for some clarification. I have noticed on Pessio's car (GTA AM Alfa Romeo) that it is impossible to adjust the gear ratios of the fourth gear of this car. Does it happen to you too?

Hello, someone have working version of Okayama? I've downloaded Racedepertment 1.0 and 2.0 version and I have this problem...thanks

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
But in the case of this car, the Brabham, this instrument measures Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure (pressione benzina), not the amount of fuel in the tank. Both sides are calibrated in kg/cm2 as you can see. Veglia fuel gauges are another thing and are actually quite rare in race cars. That "other sim" is incorrect. God knows what that speedo thinks it's doing on the rhs of the cockpit.

View attachment 1117242View attachment 1117244
I decided to run the right arrow as fuel pressure and the left as a fuel gauge where each number = fuel x10. not sure how accurate it is but the fuel pressure jumps to the full 15 when the revs hit the 12,000rpm redline. at the very least its more immersive than nothing moving at all.

I fired up AMS2 for the first time yesterday and was very impressed. very good sim indeed especially in VR however the Fan Car was a disappointment. Not sure if its licensing but the cockpit wasn't very accurate at all.

Here's me rendition:

just deciding whether to place the wheel off-centre for accuracy even though it'll be annoying.

Does anyone know of a fix for the lod_b mirror issue on Guerilla mode GT4 Mustand v0.83?

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1645828107.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1645828107.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 12
Never is 'your' mod. Be good to see a mod that is your own work.
Is there a problem? Has Mike173 taken credit for other people's work or profited from other people's work? Genuine question.

If not, then I look forward to you calling out many other users that provide updates (available from new technology such CSP v. xxxx) to other people's publicly available mods.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back