• 129,753 comments
hello to all of you I wanted to know if this mod bmw E21 exists

full

Attachments

• Screenshot_renault_megane_trophy_princegeorge_8-2-122-15-53-10.jpg
    Screenshot_renault_megane_trophy_princegeorge_8-2-122-15-53-10.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi,

does someone have good sound pack to suggest to me ?
lot of my kunos sound car dosn't work now for idk reason. I think I have put an old pack sound and doesn't work now.
Thx

Small update for the Renault 5 Europacup Add-ons mini-package:

• the car is not flying few digits over the tarmac anymore
  • added F6 cameras

Back-up previous version then overwrite, then play "Sly" by Herbie Hancock, then race.

car link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qptdaatr58123nu/msc_renault5turbo_europacup.7z?dl=0

Another small update for the Renault 5 Europacup Add-ons mini-package:

- Thanx to George Red @ RD the car is now driven by the '80s pilot. Be sure to check his Renault 5 Europacup skins.

Back-up previous version then overwrite, then race.

car link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qptdaatr58123nu/msc_renault5turbo_europacup.7z?dl=0

FREE

Porsche Carrera GT-R - Big Update (1.2)

View attachment 1120038

New physics, car now handles a lot more like a race car.
More confidence inspiring but will still spin if mistreated.
Various bug fixes and graphical improvements.
Physics
  • Removed hidden turbos as per real car
  • Revised drivetrain.ini
  • Rev Limiter increased from 6100rpm to 8400rpm to match the real car
  • New power.lut for better balancing
  • New tyres.ini - now keep heat better and cool properly
  • New AI profile
  • Removed front roll bar as per real car
  • New aero.ini
  • Improved B.O.P
  • Brakes revised
  • Various other improvements
Graphics
  • Steering wheel buttons now light up
  • Rim Blur Fixed
  • Break disc heating now working
  • Fixed flickering light around dash display
  • Fixed flickering rpm L.E.D lights (1,2 &3)
  • Various other tweaks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAID

Brabham BT46B

View attachment 1120042
View attachment 1120044
View attachment 1120045

• Real world figures
  • Working rear fan
  • Accurate cockpit, all dials working and correct including knots to mph
  • Simulated rear fan suction
  • Lauda and Watson real race suits
  • 1st car released in F1 season 1978 Detailed rework

both available at :

Hi mate! I've seen in some shots on internet that your last creature Brabham BT46B is missing RIM BLUR on front tyres. Cheers

Another small update for the Renault 5 Europacup Add-ons mini-package:

- Thanx to George Red @ RD the car is now driven by the '80s pilot. Be sure to check his Renault 5 Europacup skins.

Back-up previous version then overwrite, then race.

Some volunteer here to add working wipers for that car, please?

Anyone have raced against AI using the Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport? The car is great when I use it but having the AI use it in a race in classic Bremgarten it just revs in the pits and doesn't leave.

A "therapy" in the last days. There's still a lot to do... The 1967 Matra 620 (original, doesn't look very good, maybe get some other similar cars and put the skins). I can't adjust the blue tones, texture with many problems, but most importantly the "GRID" is increasing.

Attachments

• LeMans1969.png
    LeMans1969.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 99
  • LM66.MatraBRM.620.png
    LM66.MatraBRM.620.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 97
  • LM67.68.png
    LM67.68.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 96
A "therapy" in the last days. There's still a lot to do... The 1967 Matra 620 (original, doesn't look very good, maybe get some other similar cars and put the skins). I can't adjust the blue tones, texture with many problems, but most importantly the "GRID" is increasing.

That's interesting, have you done the 3D work on the car edits? I think the original models are the ones from Borek for GTL?

Hi,

does someone have good sound pack to suggest to me ?
lot of my kunos sound car dosn't work now for idk reason. I think I have put an old pack sound and doesn't work now.
Thx
Check out Fonsecker sound packs on RD

Last edited:
That's interesting, have you done the 3D work on the car edits? I think the original models are the ones from Borek for GTL?
No, no. I didn't do anything, I don't even know how to model in 3d. The only thing I "try" to do, is to get as many cars that marked the season, so many in Le Mans, World Endurance, Formula 1, making simple conversions in cars that we still don't have in Assetto Corsa from other games (using most of the time as a "base" car, one I've already bought or another one available), and I just "change" the car's "main body" and sometimes some parts, but most of the time they come out with different problems. I don't even try to fiddle with the instrument panel and other more complicated things. The main objective is to have the "grids" with the main cars of each season. The original models are usually from GTR2 (I think the most complete but the game already has the graphics a little out of step with what we currently want), sometimes GTL and very little rfactor.

Anyone else with VR having an issue where new CSP wiper animations only render properly in one eye?
If any twin-screen VR users are having glitched CSP wipers in VR, someone mentioned on the shader patch discord that disabling the PP filter fixes it.
Not ideal, but might be useful until a permanent solution is found.
(Single-screen VR like the Quest doesn't seem to have the issue, it's only single-screen VR like the Rift that has glitched wipers I think)

Last edited:
If any twin-screen VR users are having glitched CSP wipers in VR, someone mentioned on the shader patch discord that disabling the PP filter fixes it.
Not ideal, but might be useful until a permanent solution is found.
(Single-screen VR like the Quest doesn't seem to have the issue, it's only single-screen VR like the Rift that has glitched wipers I think)
I have the issue with my Rift S and now my G2. Both double screens.

Some volunteer here to add working wipers for that car, please?
The wipers are not even separated from the body mesh. I just quickly separated the meshes in blender and made a new kn5 but am lacking the time and knowledge to implement proper CSP wipers. Besides there are R5 mods available with working wipers that actually look like wipers...
r5_mesh.jpgr5_wipers.jpg

===============================================
I have the issue with my Rift S and now my G2. Both double screens.
I have no such issues with my Rift S. I just had to google for single vs. twin screen VR, the Rift S apparently uses a single LCD screen:
"Rift S uses a single fast-switch LCD panel with a resolution of 2560×1440"

Last edited:
The wipers are not even separated from the body mesh. I just quickly separated the meshes in blender and made a new kn5 but am lacking the time and knowledge to implement proper CSP wipers. Besides there are R5 mods available with working wipers that actually look like wipers...
View attachment 1121568View attachment 1121569

===============================================

I have no such issues with my Rift S. I just had to google for single vs. twin screen VR, the Rift S apparently uses a single LCD screen:
"Rift S uses a single fast-switch LCD panel with a resolution of 2560×1440"
Must be something else then.

Hey guys, I nearly finished a skinpack for a new car, it's not a bad car (well, it was, but that's another story) but the model is not particularly good and that's ok, but something is reaaaally bothering me it's that the shifting animation is wrong : basically, the driver shift on the wrong side (duuuh). I replaced shift.ksanim from another car which have a shifting animation that is corresponding, enabled "INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1" in the driver3D.ini and that changed... nothing. And also tried to change the driver model name to one closer to his era and also, nothing different. What am I missing ?

I intend to make the skinpack to fill up the grid, not specifically driving it, but... Kinda-like-it...

EDIT : FORGET THAT ! my smoke break revelation reminded me that I forgot to pack data... Sorry... :dunce:

Last edited:
Circuit Chambley v1.01

Circuit Chambley conversion from GTR2. I converted it upon request.
The Chambley circuit is a French racing circuit located in the immediate vicinity of the village of Chambley-Bussières, in Meurthe-et-Moselle.
Screenshot_abarth500_chambley_9-2-122-21-4-34.jpg

Screenshot_abarth500_chambley_9-2-122-21-6-4.jpg

-CSP required
-24 pit/start
-2 layout
-2022 skin (kerb)
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Sissou
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, cam, RainFX by @KevinK2
logo.png, sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @slider666 , @Fanapryde , @KevinK2

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Changed the texture of the shortcut road surface in the short layout. (Suggestion by @JeanNezMarre . Thanks.)
-Expanded the range of off-map destinations.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back