Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Folder name is "oreca 07" author field "GTPlanet Modding Team"
Is this the version you're having trouble with?

What do I need to reproduce the problem? Just tested this one and the one mentioned in my earlier post but can't replicate the issue in an AI race or in track day mode. The doors don't even open in the showroom although there's a ksanim. Can you upload your mod somewhere? If it bothers you and you have some modified version it might help to check the ext_config.ini or remove the car_door_*.ksanim files.

Last edited:
BMW V12 LMR - Art Car "PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT"

1999 pre-qualifying Le Mans and 2000 ALMS Petit Le Mans version, maybe if I learn how to make chrome effect in some decals I can make the museum version too.

Enjoy, hope you like it :D

Screenshot_vrc_pt_1999_beamer_jr_road_atlanta_30-3-122-0-15-40-min.jpg

Screenshot_vrc_pt_1999_beamer_sx_lemans_30-3-122-18-52-26-min.jpg

Problem with the LODs generate after updating the Simplygon to the last version. Any help?
View attachment 1144472
I have this same problem for a few days now. (See my last post) For some strange reason Simplygon remove the previous installer for free license members.

If anyone has a older installer or know a link to installer before version 9.2.7000.0 that would be a life saver. I still have plenty of mod cars in need better optimizing.

Until then here hoping for a new CM update that is compatible with the latest Simplygon update...

Last edited:
Autodromo di Vairano by thestrobe8 - nobody v0.0.9

NO EXTENSIONS GrassFX, lightFX ..... skins and more ...

no updates since 0.0.9 version ???? no final version ??? I found just ext_config by @slider666 on this forum and cams tv by @DaBaeda

View attachment 1144544
Do not expect any sort of miracle due to the fact is a quite old track from (rF1?). I also not planned to work on it, but i have in my HDD (yeah i should clean it out XD) but here we go, test it and let me know (it also include the cams by @DaBaeda alongside mine)

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_vairano_30-3-122-23-44-45.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_vairano_30-3-122-23-44-53.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_vairano_30-3-122-23-45-4.jpg

Attachments

• Vairano_UPDATE_by_crisT86.rar.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Bat**** crazy 4WD Lotus 56 gas turbine car from Legion

1651358275554.png

The Lotus 56 was a gas turbine-powered four-wheel-driven racing car, designed by Maurice Philippe as Team Lotus's 1968 STP-backed entry in the Indianapolis 500, replacing the successful Lotus 38 and the 1967 STP-Paxton Turbocar. The 4WD concept was also used in the 1969 Lotus 63 F1 car, and the wedge shape became a prominent feature of the world championships winning Lotus 72. As Lotus 56B, a modified version designed by Maurice Philippe and Colin Chapman, the gas turbine car returned in Gold Leaf colours at a few 1971 Formula One events. (WP)

BMW V12 LMR - Art Car "PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT"

1999 pre-qualifying Le Mans and 2000 ALMS Petit Le Mans version, maybe if I learn how to make chrome effect in some decals I can make the museum version too.

Enjoy, hope you like it :D

View attachment 1144660
View attachment 1144661
it is fantastic... thank you!!!!

my lack of charisma may indeed be fatal... lol

lh7H46X.jpg

Last edited:
This is my Final F40 Competizione & F40 LM.
I fixed something someone requests.

Change Logs(V1.2-Final) for F40 LM

1. No working Rear Brake when Lights are on is fixed.
2. Added Rear Light Bulbs
3. You can Choose OZ Racing Wheels
-. This Function is not showing in CM Show room.
if you choose OZ wheel Skins, You can drive with OZ Rims
4. Working Wipers without CSP Wiper.
5. Side View Mirrors are fixed(UV Flips are changed).
6. Avoid capitalized folde & File names.

Change Logs(V1.2-Final) For F40 Competizione
1. No working Rear Brake when Lights are on is fixed.
2. Added Rear Light Bulbs
3. You can Choose OZ Racing Wheels
-. This Function is not showing in CM Show room.
if you choose each OZ wheel Skins, You can drive with OZ Rims
4. Working Wipers without CSP Wiper.
5. Avoid capitalized folde & File names.
6. Mod Name is changed to f40_competizione_89 someone requests.

Download link is here

and I'm working to do something.
330 P4 Berlinetta is exterior from PC3.

Bryar had a lot of rain this year and got greener. What a fun track to drive.

acs 2022-05-01 02-05-19.jpg

acs 2022-05-01 02-04-43.jpg

BTW, any track makers know why the bush objects don't cast shadows and would like to share with me how to fix it. Probably a normals thing?

Last edited:
@Pfalzdriver
FWIW: I can't replicate the issue, all wheels on the ground for me.
Well, ain't that fun.
Trashed everything that's got "bmw_m1_procar_80" as a name.
Reinstalled the car directly from the re-downloaded Pfalzdriver's zip file.
Nothing has changed.
If you can do me one last favour, can one of you @Fanapryde or @Pfalzdriver post me a screenshot of your CSP physics settings?

Screenshot_bmw_m1_procar_80_rt_zolder_1-4-122-8-32-2.jpg

Last edited:
Allstedt Airport - AI solution for circuit layout

TomDom has included a race-configuration with his track version 1.3.:

Unfortunately the AI didnt work for me on tha circuit-layout. Entering the track brings "AI problems". So I remade the fast-lane and sidelines. Now it should be working. Just drop the unpacked files in your track folder. It will replace the old fast-lane, but I added that as a renamed version.

I also tried to AI-race on the drift-layout. But turn 1 seems to be too much for the AI. Almost any car crashes. I tried to fix that with a AI-hints file. But even with that, more powerful cars are still having serious problems.

Attachments

• allstedt_airport.zip
    446.6 KB · Views: 36
Well, ain't that fun.
Trashed everything that's got "bmw_m1_procar_80" as a name.
Reinstalled the car directly from the re-downloaded Pfalzdriver's zip file.
Nothing has changed.
If you can do me one last favour, can one of you @Fanapryde or @Pfalzdriver post me a screenshot of your CSP physics settings?

View attachment 1144843
I have an all-wheels-on-the-ground example. CSP 0.1.77. Which CSP settings page would you like? Ask and you shall receive.
Filter: I have ExtraFX = Off, New Modes = Off, Mode Tweaks: Tripple = Off, Mode Tweaks: VR = Off.

Last edited:
Bryar had a lot of rain this year and got greener. What a fun track to drive.

View attachment 1144839
View attachment 1144840

BTW, any track makers know why the bush objects don't cast shadows and would like to share with me how to fix it. Probably a normals thing?
Bryar is under update by @GaryUK, me with some stuff from @Mike08. There will be some modifications in 3D world, so if you want, DM me so we can put together also your work ;)

Btw now they are cast shadows ;)

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_bryar_motorsport_park_1-4-122-10-36-3.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back