Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Coming soon... 😉

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_vhe_interlagos_9-11-122-18-21-11.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_vhe_interlagos_9-11-122-18-21-42.jpg

Last edited:
Well been trying to get the AI to 'drift' on the dirt, this is about as far as i can get it before they go a bit crazy.
Obvs the number 9 is human, the rest AI. Watch the AI they do get sideways more than I've seen anyway on AC.

I'll keep plodding on with it, fiddle here and there. Not bad so far though.

Last edited:
I have blonde, brunette, redhead... My wife used to change her hair color frequently... 🙄

DISCLAIMER: (This is a total useless comment. Handle with care.)
Think this could be the start of something...... We know we can get co-pilots.... why not a Big tiddie goth chick???? Lord please help me....

Does anyone know if there is a mod of the Porsche 962 from the 90's with big wing and aero kit?
Legion posted a '89 (the most recent 962 sportscar version in my collection):
1668034419639.jpeg

but that's not 90ies...

Then there's the Dauer 962 Road Car (1993) by Dragster666/Kunos :
1668034597165.jpeg

maybe that's what you're looking for?
don't know the original url/link but you can find a version* over at ACTK garage ...
(interior is not great though)

or

Massive thanks, but i'm after a stock/standard 996 please....

Hello guys,

a little update on the BPR Recreation project. Paul Williams aka velo kindly agreed to join the project. We got permission from Claudio Cas to improve his Ferrari 348 GTC LM and to release it within our project. I am really happy how it turned out. Such a fun and nimble car to drive.

1668036720906.png

Second car on the list is the Porsche 968 Turbo RS by shokeus. I sadly do not have his official permission yet. I just wasn't able to reach out to him and I tried FB, RD, GTPlanet and his own forum. We took the decision to release it, but to name it differently. Like that the shokeus car remains untouched and we have a second version working with BPR BOP.

1668036835062.png

Both cars can be downloaded under: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/bpr.html

And last but not least, the next Skin Pack for the Jarama 4H 1994 race is around the corner. Some final touches and I hope to release it this weekend.

Have fun.
Daniel

Last edited:
Well been trying to get the AI to 'drift' on the dirt, this is about as far as i can get it before they go a bit crazy.
Obvs the number 9 is human, the rest AI. Watch the AI they do get sideways more than I've seen anyway on AC.

I'll keep plodding on with it, fiddle here and there. Not bad so far though.

@safi hellie,
That is crazy awesome! Reminds me of the old "Dirt Track Racing" games from Ratbag. They had really nice tracks, scenery, night skies and fun physics. Nicely done!

Last edited:
Do you also have the blonde too?
I have blonde, brunette, redhead... My wife used to change her hair color frequently... 🙄
DISCLAIMER: (This is a total useless comment. Handle with care.)

Think this could be the start of something...... We know we can get co-pilots.... why not a Big tiddie goth chick???? Lord please help me....
Dont underestimate the creativity of some modders! We have a car in AC, that not only has a blonde co-driver, but some female passengers on the back seats too! There is a Audi S6 Avant police car in the car-pack from HK51. And the police officer was obviously very successful in arresting some young ladies.

To make the ladies on the back seats visible you have to use the Extra-functions. And dont be alarmed, when the ladies suddenly show some skin.

Oh, the pack has 48 cars and 46 drivers-models - more than 4 GB of data! So download at own risk.

Last edited:
Yes, this one is already converted :lol:

Gasp! I have an Abarth 595 IRL... but nowadays it's a bit tricky to go to Trípoli... I'll have to wait to make my Outrun dreams true...

By the way... that music brings to me nice memories!

... Dont underestimate the creativity of some modders!...
Well, since I saw this mod...

52702767_333444713947355_1933192808886173696_n.png

... I can expect almost ANYTHING in Assetto Corsa...

Last edited:
Gasp! I have an Abarth 595 IRL... but nowadays it's a bit tricky to go to Trípoli... I'll have to wait to make my Outrun dreams true...

By the way... that music brings to me nice memories!

Well, since I saw this mod...

View attachment 1207208

... I can expect almost ANYTHING in Assetto Corsa...

Do you know this "car" mod? I have changed the driver model of each skin in my installation. Now I have different non-helmet drivers on each chair. Nice to look at.

Hey there, did anybody see the new DTM car on tommy78's site? It's Gerd Ruch's Mustang, the only Mustang participating in the 1989 season.
preview.jpg

Speaking of which, does anybody know if template files for making skins have ever been released by him? I had an idea for a skin for the 89 Supra he made, but I wasn't able to find a template file anywhere.

Dont underestimate the creativity of some modders! We have a car in AC, that not only has a blonde co-driver, but some female passengers on the back seats too! There is a Audi S6 Avant police car in the car-pack from HK51. And the police officer was obviously very successful in arresting some young ladies.

To make the ladies on the back seats visible you have to use the Extra-functions. And dont be alarmed, when the ladies suddenly show some skin.

Oh, the pack has 48 cars and 46 drivers-models - more than 4 GB of data! So download at own risk.

here is that audi standalone, for who does not want to bother downloading the 4GB pack...
for all you VR users, it's with a default driver (the policemans head was visible in VR , and no way to get the heads mesh name w object inspector...?) (original data file is included if you wanna go back to having the original driver or if you wanna join online server running the original HK51 version)
I added some lines in the extension\ext_config.ini file as well to spice it up even more,
and to save your neck, not having to turn al the way looking at the backseat to see some boobs...
Be warned, your laptimes will get worse! ;)

Hey there, did anybody see the new DTM car on tommy78's site? It's Gerd Ruch's Mustang, the only Mustang participating in the 1989 season.
View attachment 1207263
no, and I don't see it there now either ... can you give a link pls?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back