Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments

Yes, it's "The Walking Dead" skin...
I pmed @ludwig6666. The folder name is wrong. The correct track is "sportsland_sugo_mts" (line 1495 on the listing).
sportsland_sugo_mts original
1674548952283.png

sportsland_sugo_mts reworked
1674548971484.png

... I pmed @ludwig6666. The folder name is wrong. The correct track is...
Thanks! We can never thank you enough for your work in keeping "The List" (in capital letters, because deserves it) clean and tidy. (Butter up Mode, Off)

By the way, by any chance have you noticed if there is much difference between the fps of the two versions of the track?

Sorry but is there any working download link? I only see some Japanese website when using your link.
Link for the "orginal mts" version (modified on the listing) : Original MTS version
Link for the @ludwig6666 "reworked" complete version : Ludwig6666 3D Trees version

Thanks! We can never thank you enough for your work in keeping "The List" (in capital letters, because deserves it) clean and tidy. (Butter up Mode, Off)

By the way, by any chance have you noticed if there is much difference between the fps of the two versions of the track?
Not tested on my rig atm

Hey everyone found some time to get back in the cockpit and seeing all these amazing contributions, without opening the sim yet, how much of a performance impact do 3d trees have? I use assetto corsa for racing with around 20 cars most times, and I prefer performance over graphics. I normally get 80-90 fps on my settings, how far would that dip with 3d trees?

Link for the "orginal mts" version (modified on the listing) : Original MTS version
Link for the @ludwig6666 "reworked" complete version : Ludwig6666 3D Trees version

Not tested on my rig atm
it works fine even with the sportslang-sugo as said yesterday. I did not test deeper, but there's no trees in the roads, so yes, that's it. Never heard about that version (the one your reported before), i only have the version, as said, i've updated in 2021 ;)

it works fine even with the sportslang-sugo as said yesterday. I did not test deeper, but there's no trees in the roads, so yes, that's it. Never heard about that version (the one your reported before), i only have the version, as said, i've updated in 2021 ;)
So you have a version that I don't know, because I only have one that contains 2 layouts (sugo & sugo west)

It's nice to see this car getting some love after all. Are you going to add the missing stuff like internal windows for RainFX and make the window banner visible from the inside? --> https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/toyota-s-fr-concept/?part=2#postid-533

ok, just reloaded the page and saw your new post... so no internal windows and banner then, I guess...?

Last edited:
@ludwig6666 I tried Sugo again (using the link for the complete package provide by @Breathe above).
Apart from some flying grass (though less than my first try - other track version ?) the grassFX / treesFX works.

But I wonder if there's a possibility to scale the trees down ?
They look huge and that impression is confirmed when I look at onboard video's. I also used google street view to check and yes, trees at Sugo are certainly not that big. There are also quite some trees where there are none IRL.
Kills immersion a bit for me, like some modders implement background mountains to make a track nicer looking, where there are none IRL (or much lower).
No issue for fictional tracks, but a no go for real tracks imo.

Looks like you just got a tire failure/blowout lol. I wasn't paying attention and thought that was a new CSP thing from your picture.
hi!!! thanks for the help!!!!
you mean like puncture? no is a texture problem. When i pause the game the tires looks fine.
My CSP version is 1.80 preview115
So if i installed a older version like 1.79preview the tire texture problem will fix it?

Edit:
A dude helped me in a discord group. Disable motion blur in CM to fix the issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
@ludwig6666 I tried Sugo again (using the link for the complete package provide by @Breathe above).
Apart from some flying grass (though less than my first try - other track version ?) the grassFX / treesFX works.

But I wonder if there's a possibility to scale the trees down ?
They look huge and that impression is confirmed when I look at onboard video's. I also used google street view to check and yes, trees at Sugo are certainly not that big. There are also quite some trees where there are none IRL.
Kills immersion a bit for me, like some modders implement background mountains to make a track nicer looking, where there are none IRL (or much lower).
No issue for fictional tracks, but a no go for real tracks imo.
Thnks for the feedback. I will correct scales and I’ll share it with CrissT86 and Breathe. I always try to select the best “road mesh” version of a track to work on improvements.

Sorry for the confusion, but this version of Sugo was the best I could find. The feeling of the road is amazing.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thnks for the feedback. I will correct scales and I’ll share it with CrissT86 and Breathe. I always try to select the best “road mesh” version of a track to work on improvements.

Sorry for the confusion, but this version of Sugo was the best si could find. The feeling of the road is amazing.

Cheers
Please try to improve the LOD settings for the trees as well, currently there is some popping of the leafs noticable when driving-by (the trees do not pop in, but the look of the trees is changing a little bit when close enough). Hope I could explain it.

Please try to improve the LOD settings for the trees as well, currently there is some popping of the leafs noticable when driving-by (the trees do not pop in, but the look of the trees is changing a little bit when close enough). Hope I could explain it.
Im experimenting with it (tree.ini)... so far the sweetspot is something arround this:

[LOD_0]
MODEL = Birch_River_Desktop_8_Forest_000.bin
DISTANCE = 5

[LOD_1]
MODEL = Birch_River_Desktop_8_Forest_Lod1_000.bin
DISTANCE = 400

[LOD_2]
MODEL = Birch_River_Desktop_8_Forest_Lod2_000.bin
DISTANCE = 550

it also improves a few FPS

hi all ,can someone point me in the right direction please ,none of the position numbers seems to be working on the cars in races .They have worked before ?? thanks

Did anyone who bought stuff from vrc also received this wave of order confirmation of stuff the're already own emails today?
No. I haven't received any emails from VRC today like this. That doesn't sound right. My advise is don't click on any links that maybe attached. Good Luck.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back