Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,758 comments
Don't know if is what you need, but with Car Mirror Configurator you can flip upside down or left to right (or right to left, it depends 😅) the images of the mirrors.
Yep, I know they can be flipped 180 degrees, but lately I've come across mirrors (mostly old rally world cars) that are "horizontal", instead of "vertical", so I would need to rotate them 90 degrees.

Apricot Hill Raceway from Assetto Corsa Fanboy updated DaBaeda
GrassFX,RainFX,TreeFX and Cams
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Download:
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg
bgr03.jpg
bgr04.jpg
bgr05.jpg
bgr06.jpg

Yep, I know they can be flipped 180 degrees, but lately I've come across mirrors (mostly old rally world cars) that are "horizontal", instead of "vertical", so I would need to rotate them 90 degrees.
Ok, I understand... I think I have some of those mods... but that problem with the mirrors on that type of car doesn't worry me too much; on a rally stage, no one should overtake you... although given how slow I am, it is possible that passes me even the sag wagon... 😅

Release:

first thankl you Raceforever40 for these nice and pretty 406's

-I gave both of them shifting animations (not perfect)
-csp things like metal and smoke and so on
-new rim textures
-ui_skin.json entry's from real btcc cars Radisich and Harvey
-Esso Ultron Peugeot Skin's in 4K, i had some real trouble because of the magic spot's in the 3d model! (see spoiler)

View attachment 1255387
View attachment 1255388
Shift animation and metallic cage
View attachment 1255389

View attachment 1255390

View attachment 1255386

-what is missing?
------------------
-driver suits and helmets
-more skins e.g. STW Hasseröder
-inside glass is too bright and outside to dark
-the plastic with the msd logo, that hold's the mirror's are invisible or vanish

(Mediafire) Peugeot 406 BTCC Gen. 1&2
you are one of the reasons assetto is so good. thankyou for this and so quickly to!. also thanks to the creator Raceforever40

Last edited:
Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda and CrisT86
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Addons from CrisT86

unknown-db_majura_valley_lights-renault_clio_cup_2022-20230510_225323.jpg

there is an invisible wall here :scared:

The abandoned one from racedapertment?

CSP Mirror app only can do up to 20.
Well use the BLM one then.
Not sure what's 'abandoned' about it, it works fine for me.
Or, do it by config. This will work if the car has three mirrors: a left-side mirror, a cockpit rear-view mirror, and a right-side mirror (0=left, 1=middle, 2=right)
The middle mirror has been bypassed:
Code:
;left hand wing mirror FOV
[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FOV = 45

;right hand wing mirror FOV
[REAL_MIRROR_2]
FOV = 45
FOV will now be set at 45 degrees for the two wing mirrors, all you need to do is adjust the angle of them to suit your head position using the CSP mirror app.
Edit the config and change the numbers accordingly if the car only has one wing mirror, or an additional dash monitor etc.
But TBH it's a lot easier just using the BLM app to do the whole thing.

Last edited:
Kyalami 1976

Kyalami 1976 v0.99

As always, I take no credit for the track itself. All credit for the track goes to the guys at actrackrebootproject. All I did was add some CSP features and alter the look of the track to fit my eye better. It is a standalone track so it won't alter the original version.

CREDITS:

Original Track: actrackrebootproject
Config: @CrisT86
1976-1977 Sponsors\Logos: @leopardpete Get well soon.
Seasonal Changes Advice: @andrevr
Help and Advice: The guys from @Breathe discord channel. Too many to name here, but they know who they are. Plus @leopardpete and @Fall Guy for the pics and video I used as reference.
CSP Additions: @racinjoe013

The track itself is unfinished so expect future updates. There are a couple of things i'm not happy with. The big one being the areas where the dirt edges meet the road or grass. They don't blend well and at times have a different level of brightness. No matter what I try I can't seem to make them look the way I want. Frustration has set in and I need to step away from the track for awhile, but I don't think it's enough of an issue to hold off on making the track public.

Notes:

-- If you don't care for my choices of colors for the grass and trees and want to make or use your own track skin you must first disable the automatic texture change feature in the ext_config. Just delete the SCRIPTS / EXTRAS section all the way at the bottom.
-- There is a 1977 track skin that will change the podium and control tower sponsors to their 1977 versions.
-- If you want more crowds, there is a Crowd Stuff section near the bottom of the ext_config file. Set the first Mesh Adjustment entry to Active = 0. Just know that they are simple 2 sided crowd objects and will look odd from certain angles.
-- I made a new ai line to fit my limited driving abilites better. If you don't like it, just use whatever ai file you currently use on the original Kyalami 1967 track.

kyalami_1976.jpg

Last edited:
Someone asked about Wheels for RSS 2022. Here are all I have

does it work with the last update ?
i remember back in the days it didnt work so i keep an old version of rss 22 to make the customs wheels works

Last edited:
You've already asked the question and you've answered it yourself: who would be interested in doing this? For me, only aussies and kiwis, and those who really like and love the history of the Formula 1 (like me), which are basically a niche within a niche in AC. In times when everyone just wants to race GT3s in Spa and Monza, we are in limbo.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to make a TS 64 championship, but for example, until today we don't have a Lotus 18 for AC!!! Imagine someone making that mountain of skins for Coopers (T52, T53, T62, T70, T79, etc), Brabhams (BT3/4, BT7, BT11, etc) and Lotuses (18, 21, 24, 32, etc), plus all the adjustments in the BOP, converting the rest of the missing cars and fixing the tracks.

It would be wonderful, for sure, but difficult and time consuming
BOP adjustments? yeah thats a modern everyone gets a prize type of thing, the beauty of the older days was that each car had its differences, if you want BOP, may as well stick with the modern style of single make series... motorsport has become so dull these days with BOP GT3s, parity series like Supercars/Nascar and spec series, like indy car, f3, F2. Bring back the era of Formula Atlantics, F2, F5000, with the multitude of chassis and engine configs

Same problem, but it's only on single-seaters that I have this problem
think i figured out why its random for certain people , theres a option in 3dsimed to reduce the file size of fbx's and it literally says, may not be compatible , I'll redu the track and hopefully that will fix the errors . sorry for that .

Kyalami 1976

Kyalami 1976 v0.975

As always, I take no credit for the track itself. All credit for the track goes to the guys at actrackrebootproject. All I did was add some CSP features and alter the look of the track to fit my eye better. It is a standalone track so it won't alter the original version.

CREDITS:

Help and Advice: The guys from @Breathe discord channel. Too many to name here, but they know who they are. Plus @leopardpete and @Fall Guy for the pics and video I used as reference.

The track itself is unfinished so expect future updates. There are a couple of things i'm not happy with. The big one being the areas where the dirt edges meet the road or grass. They don't blend well and at times have a different level of brightness. No matter what I try I can't seem to make them look the way I want. Frustration has set in and I need to step away from the track for awhile, but I don't think it's enough of an issue to hold off on making the track public.

Notes:

-- If you don't care for my choices of colors for the grass and trees and want to make or use your own track skin you must first disable the automatic texture change feature in the ext_config. Just delete the SCRIPTS / EXTRAS section all the way at the bottom.
-- There is a 1977 track skin that will change the podium and control tower sponsors to their 1977 versions.
-- If you want more crowds, there is a Crowd Stuff section near the bottom of the ext_config file. Set the first Mesh Adjustment entry to Active = 0. Just know that they are simple 2 sided crowd objects and will look odd from certain angles.
-- I made a new ai line to fit my limited driving abilites better. If you don't like it, just use whatever ai file you currently use on the original Kyalami 1967 track.

View attachment 1255486
Wow amazing job mate thanks a lot I like a lot this track :cheers:

ASR have updated their 1991 F1 cars.

Physics:
– Small correction on aerodynamics and FBB

Sound:
Introduced new sounds with surround support in VR mode

3D Model:
Updated and improved models in general, specifically below:
– Brabham steering wheel 3D model
– Ferrari new 3D mirrors model
– Fondmetal new real 3D dashboard and display Model
– Fondmetal new 3D mirrors model
– Leyton House new 3D mirrors model, cover engine fix, add new sidepods configuration
– Minardi new 3D mirrors model
– Tyrrell new 3D mirrors model
– Williams new 3D mirrors model and fix cockpit edge
– Dallara new 3D mirrors model and fix sidepods normals

Graphics, configuration and Texture:
– new textures for slick tires
– some general corrections on some textures and skins
– New damage texture

And added a new car (pay mod): AGS JH25B 1991

Question: Do you know a 60s Formula 2 or 3 mod? I tested Bazza and SBH Formula mod from THR. The F2 Matra from the GPL mod by Bazza and of course the FJunior by Sergio Loro. Is there anything else I should know? (Tried to make a championship with them but colliders are broken.)

Thank you for the link! Looks like the problem with the holes occurs when I drive with a specific car!!
So I fall in an invisible hole when I drive the AMG GT3 EVO 20 (bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020) but not for example with its Sprint version. I also tried a couple of other cars and didn't have trouble umtil now, only the AMG.... And that has never happened before on any other track with it. Any thoughts on why that can be happening??
Honestly no idea . just put it down to random stuff. have updated the track to fix the fbx issue i had , if you want to try that new one and see if it still plays up with the AMG thats cool , if not all good

Honestly no idea . just put it down to random stuff. have updated the track to fix the fbx issue i had , if you want to try that new one and see if it still plays up with the AMG thats cool , if not all good
I have the same problem, it seems to happen with all cars that can fit wet tires, my Shader Patch version is 0.1.80-preview115.

In addition, there is an error launching the game without Content Manager.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 4
Release:

first thankl you Raceforever40 for these nice and pretty 406's

-I gave both of them shifting animations (not perfect)
-csp things like metal and smoke and so on
-new rim textures
-ui_skin.json entry's from real btcc cars Radisich and Harvey
-Esso Ultron Peugeot Skin's in 4K, i had some real trouble because of the magic spot's in the 3d model! (see spoiler)

View attachment 1255387
View attachment 1255388
Shift animation and metallic cage
View attachment 1255389

View attachment 1255390

View attachment 1255386

-what is missing?
------------------
-driver suits and helmets
-more skins e.g. STW Hasseröder
-inside glass is too bright and outside to dark
-the plastic with the msd logo, that hold's the mirror's are invisible or vanish

(Mediafire) Peugeot 406 BTCC Gen. 1&2
Hello Mr Hunt

Would it be possible to post a animated wiper config which I've added to the existing extension config for these cars.

Kind regards Shysterz.

Kyalami 1976...
ASR have updated their 1991 F1 cars...
Yeah, I know... the mix of eras is not historically the most accurate... but take one of these cars (McLaren MP4/6 specifically) for a few laps, hearing the howl of the V12 on that incredibly visually improved track, makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up... 😙

Thank you all.

Hi, I'm back with another "fix" This time is with URD's Bayro 4 GT3 V2. Just a light fix to the DRL which they (hopefully) now function as they are and look fine at all angles. Also included are minor adjustments to the PBR materials and rim blur normals and map. Just replace the contents in the Extension folder. This fix shouldn't affect other custom skins.

Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_v2_bst_csr_11-4-123-18-23-19.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I know... the mix of eras is not historically the most accurate... but take one of these cars (McLaren MP4/6 specifically) for a few laps, hearing the howl of the V12 on that incredibly visually improved track, makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up... 😙

Thank you all.
That is the joy of sim racing. You can do things like that!

Hi, I'm back with another "fix" This time is with URD's Bayro 4 GT3 V2. Just a light fix to the DRL which they (hopefully) now function as they are and look fine at all angles. Also included are minor adjustments to the PBR materials and rim blur normals and map. Just replace the contents in the Extension folder.

View attachment 1255580

please contact URD so this can become and official update hopefully. Meanwhile, thanks so much for this 😊

Kyalami 1976

Kyalami 1976 v0.975

CREDITS:

Notes:

View attachment 1255486
Another great work from you! My compliments!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back