Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,050 comments
__custom_showroom_1685225034.jpg
__custom_showroom_1685224997.jpg

The Rar:

The kn5:

There.

PS : I would be interest in references about your "has proven to be a very good anti-malware" about MD. Last time I checked it was still the Chihuahua of antivirus software : lots of barking for such a small useless thing.
Online virusscan. What didn't you understand about the word 'oversimplify'? Cybersec isn't about the tools but about the way you handle threats.

I am in the field of cyber security I know what I'm talking about, and I already checked the file. Seriously I even listed out an explanation but you just skipped all that to just tell me "windows defender has a bad reputation but now it's solid"

Yeah of course it's solid now it does protect your pc, which I never said it doesn't. But false positive is still an issue with defender being too over protective sometime and I even said why.

Next time you want to answer, read the message.
I've been responsible for the security of datacom of several tier one companies and know that "pro experts" are the most sloppy. Ignoring red flags based on reputation is flat out lazy. Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
later today?? he already did 1.3 this morning..

fun fact is he also uploads patreon only mods from Historic Sim Studios and from Pyyer..(he got them from the russian site)
still a shame nobody can do something against him..
He added "better quality LODs" ... which are in fact far outside the standards of Kunos. If I'd have made such LODs he'd add new ones fitting the car pipeline of Kunos. :lol:

Well, he already started this game with our M1 until we were able to add it to Iljas update list, so this is nothing new. I wont forget the day we made a new update, he increased the version number again by readding low res skins we had removed a couple of versions before.

But everytime he steals the work I've done I understand the people more and more who are encrypting their cars.

Guess Stage1 and Stage2 of this car will be private.

His paypal belongs to a Bruno Dusautoy. I'm wondering what a company like Paypal will do if they get messaged by many people he stole from.....

He added "better quality LODs" ... which are in fact far outside the standards of Kunos. If I'd have made such LODs he'd add new ones fitting the car pipeline of Kunos. :lol:

Well, he already started this game with our M1 until we were able to add it to Iljas update list, so this is nothing new. I wont forget the day we made a new update, he increased the version number again by readding low res skins we had removed a couple of versions before.

But everytime he steals the work I've done I understand the people more and more who are encrypting their cars.

His paypal belongs to a Bruno Dusautoy. I'm wondering what a company like Paypal will do if they get messaged by many people he stole from.....

I may have to do the same for some of my mods. How do I get cars onto the update list?

Also what is your definitive version of the M1? Can you link us to it so we can have an (non) easy life

I've been responsible for the security of datacom of several tier one companies and know that "pro experts" are the most sloppy. Ignoring red flags based on reputation is flat out lazy. Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.
This is the difference between you and me, you just see a red flag because you don't understand what windows defender tells you, while us "pro-experts" when we see the code that windows defender returns, we already know that it's a false negative because we know what's behind. The difference that makes us "sloppy" and "lazy" is because we use knowledge to not act unecessarily and loosing time.

And the difference is that I am capable of explaining exactly why we should ignore windows defender message, while you can't.
And "assumption is the mother of all ****ups" is like saying you shouldn't assume that you know how to handle a knife because you can cut yourselves. If we are never going to assume might as well live under a rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

do yourself a favor and google his name.. you will find his adress and even a picture of your dear friend :)
i know it wont change anything but still funny ..

btw what is the latest version of YOUR Bmw Procar?

Last edited:
I may have to do the same for some of my mods. How do I get cars onto the update list?
I've send Ilja a mail some time ago to get an account, no reaction. :grumpy: This french toast has an account, what makes it easy for him to spread his "updates." Pun not intended. :lol: The M1 I've reworked originally is still in this list, bmw_m1_procar_80.
Also what is your definitive version of the M1? Can you link us to it so we can have an (non) easy life
btw what is the latest version of YOUR Bmw Procar?
The one I've done with DaWallace of the GM, released here at GTPlanet, folder name "pddw_bmw_procar_m1". But he even tried to steal all the visual improvements Marcel had done. :banghead:
do yourself a favor and google his name.. you will find his adress and even a picture of your dear friend
Paying him a visit might not be the worsed idea I've ever had. :rolleyes:

FYI, fixed two minor errors he didnt even notice since this morning, maybe I'll update, maybe not. Private cars without ATCK approvement arent the need of the community, but I didnt start it. Next target, get him banned at this russion board named before.

Last edited:
UPDATE MEXIKO GP 1967

v1.1
  • night lights, cams and CSP overhaul with better grass by CrisT86, thanks again
  • fixed the Esso girl
  • new loading screen at night
  • better alpha channel for the background, less edgy
Some small remarks on objects that also needs to be upgraded.
  • Static flags.
  • Low poly road guards.
  • Strange looking white "tire" objects sticking out of the grass, seen better ones.
  • Place an object like an sign pole or big cone before the 2D road guards, who knows a driver gets be sliced in half. :-)

Attachments

• OpenComposite_acs_20230529_153910_L.jpg
    OpenComposite_acs_20230529_153910_L.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 11
  • OpenComposite_acs_20230529_154258_L.jpg
    OpenComposite_acs_20230529_154258_L.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 11
  • OpenComposite_acs_20230529_154354_L.jpg
    OpenComposite_acs_20230529_154354_L.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I've send Ilja a mail some time ago to get an account, no reaction. :grumpy: This french toast has an account, what makes it easy for him to spread his "updates." Pun not intended. :lol: The M1 I've reworked originally is still in this list, bmw_m1_procar_80.

The one I've done with DaWallace of the GM, released here at GTPlanet, folder name "pddw_bmw_procar_m1". But he even tried to steal all the visual improvements Marcel had done. :banghead:

FYI, fixed two minor errors he didnt even notice since this morning, maybe I'll update, maybe not. Private cars without ATCK approvement arent the need of the community, but I didnt start it. Next target, get him banned at this russion board named before.
honestly reading all that, it kinda make me think about what I'll do with the BMW sauber i'll make soon thanks to a 3D modeler.

On one side i don't want to encrypt it since i want to release it on race department,

On the other side, there's so much patreons not giving a thought and using cars assets left and right to earn free money that i feel like i should encrypt it. (granted Ilja answers me)

Last edited:

ok managed to get it from your youtube with the updated ext file too.

leads me to a second question.

was there a complete set of skins for the 79, 80 and 81 pro car seasons?

New JSON files for F40 LM Lover´s Ferrari 250 LM.

All are accurated researched!!!

What you need before installing it:

• F40 LM Lover´s Ferrari 250 LM (obviously!!!)
  • polupansion skinpacks (both 1965 remastered and #6107 chassis "La Favorita")
  • JawnKwan skinpack (19 Ferrari 250 LM skins)

After you have all of this, download my update and overwrite the files.

All the credits belong to those mentioned above.

MONDAY EVENING AI-FIX-ARMA

Here are some Ai lines (mostly side lines) I did for personal use while using some tracks that are around. I think it's quit useful for some so I want to share it with you. Mostly I corrected the rumbling at the curbs or senseless moving on none main track side lines. I did mostly the main layouts.

In front of the naming is the track name and in round brackets the track author. You can find the tracks in Breathe's list here:

Before you count, it's 19.

EDIT: I removed Suzuka, the latest version has better AI.

Last edited:
Ferrari F40 '92(v1.4) by F40 LM Lover

It is required CSP 1.76 or above Version.

1. Change Logs
1) Driver's animations are updated. I believe that they are much more improved.
2) Brake Disc FX is added.(Thanks to Dan Bucsa aka Cobra)
3) Shadows on Wheels are Fixed.
4) Some PBR(Thanks to Dan and GADU)

2. Download Link is in the Description of Video

3. Thanks to you all!View attachment 1260685View attachment 1260686View attachment 1260687View attachment 1260688View attachment 1260689

Awesome car! I ran out of buttons on my wheel to bind things like the wipers, boot and bonnet.

Pierce enjoyed it too. :D

Hi there everybody! first post here so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I've been looking for the Valencia Ricardo Tomo track, but i can't seem to find it anywhere i look. Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back