Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,691 comments
Ok, after a bunch of time on Overwatch and spent lot of time on the incredible new God of War, I'm back on Assetto Corsa for a hotlap I planned to run many time ago. Ferrari SF70H on Barcelona GP, using some limitations from last season FIA regulations and reality, in order:
- Soft tires as faster compound, so no US;
- Minimum tires pressure of 22 front and 20 rear at the time you exit pits, which is way higher than optimal pressure (should have been 17 front left, 18 others);
- Maximum camber of -3.5 front and -2.2 rear, no problem here as I used lower camber;
- Air temperature of 20°C which at 1:30pm gives 28°C tarmac temperature
Also used the "Fast" tarmac condition, but at best possible, so 99%, pretty close to optimum.
At the end, I couldn't find a good balance, as car always tried to snap oversteer at the exit of the corners and had slight understeer on centre of the corner.

Hope you enjoy.

Here in Italy there is a championship hosted by Porsche, called e-Carrera Cup. Today ended the hotlap phase of the first round at Monza. I finished at 119th place of around 500 racers, +1.884 from 1st place.

Below is the video of my lap, along with the setup used. Hope you enjoy.

Hi guys. Round 2 of e-Carrera Cup Italia, Misano this time. This time 68th of 155. Very few laps done as I had to prepare a 24h Le Mans on rFactor 2, which ended pretty disastrous, with a DNF for a too harsh downshift almost mid-race by a my teammate.

Hope you enjoy.

Stringing together more than one lap at Monaco...without stuffing it into the wall somewhere.
Not something I've been able to do consistently.
VR is a good thing.

Assetto Corsa | Plane trip above Transfagarasan

Assetto Corsa | Dodge Charger Police | Aspertsham Public Roads | Download Links

Assetto Corsa | BMW 1M Fun | Parking Deck

Assetto Corsa | Lamborghini Huracan Performante | Laguna Seca | 01:27.142

Oh shiznit!!! Nice video... When you passed that first car on the Mulsanne Straight it blew my mind that his headlights, which are now behind you, lit up like the way they did. :eek: I gotta admit...that's pretty cool - I wasn't expecting something like that in this new mod.

Back