Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 6,024 comments
  • 315,812 views
Ahh... I have been doing Harcore Team Deathmatch. I will go to search and destroy when I know the maps well enough. Still grabbing 500 points or so a match at the moment.


Also, I hit level 50 last night with 2days and 20mins gameplay...that is way too long but I havn't been my best lately.
 
I'm probably going to crank on COD4 for some sniping in 45-50 mins :)

I don't remember how long it took me to get to any of the levels anymore because I didn't prestige, but it didn't take long to hit 55.
 
I will hop on but I haven't added you and someone is on my tv :(
 
Ok but the distance may cause issues :lol:

I'm also not using my headset even though it's always on. Parent's are asleep so don't wanna wake em.
 
Hey, DRAGO! We should have a snipe battle. :p

It's funny you say that, I hate one-on-one games or even team tactical. It feels alot like luck to me when playing those game types because you often just have to guess where to go to find someone or guess wrong and end up shot in the back.

Bores the pulse right out of my vains.
 
Thats why you left mine and Rabias game. I leftbecause it is damn well impossible to no scope or even snipe with 1 bar. I also want to play point games so i can get the prestige this weekend.
 
Thats why you left mine and Rabias game. I leftbecause it is damn well impossible to no scope or even snipe with 1 bar. I also want to play point games so i can get the prestige this weekend.

Precisely, I started off well and I was bored, I started doing badly I was bored, I started doing ok, still bored. Free for all is my most hated mode to :lol:
 
I like search and destroy and team death match, both in hardcore.
 
It would be good if you were on the same side of the world as me :P
 
I prefer HTDM, SnD (or hardcore variant), coupled with some games of Sabotages and Domination if I'm lazy.
 
Believe it or not, I'm finally going through the single player campaign for CoD4. I'm stuck in The Bog. Seriously, a M1A2 stuck in the mud, seriously?

****ing grenades.
 
I guess you're on Warpig? or the mission leading up to it. It's a hectic area with alot going on, if you're on veteran, you're in for a struggle. I'd say just stay back for a while and soak up as much of the punishment as you can before moving round the right hand side as apposed to the left. Don't move to far away from cover though or you're a sitting duck.
 
Iv'e only done the first 4 or so missions because I got hooked on the multiplayer.
 
I guess you're on Warpig? or the mission leading up to it. It's a hectic area with alot going on, if you're on veteran, you're in for a struggle. I'd say just stay back for a while and soak up as much of the punishment as you can before moving round the right hand side as apposed to the left. Don't move to far away from cover though or you're a sitting duck.

It's the mission leading up to it. There are hostiles coming from an apartment building to the left and around the right side from War Pig.
 
It's the mission leading up to it. There are hostiles coming from an apartment building to the left and around the right side from War Pig.

I suspected it would be, same tactics applied well for me either way though. The left hand side is just a death trap as so many guys are so close together (lobbing/firing 'nades in there can be useful ;)) I went to the extreme right lying down behind the small hill, after holding that left flank off from the entrance area.
 
500 xp till first prestige!!!! Now im off to get it :)
 
I didn't bother with prestige, mainly because I love my red tiger weapons :lol: and I don't play enough to get to a high prestige so no point.

My K/D ratio is up again to 2.17 and I've finally made 20,000 kills, I'm still yet to reach my 'true' K/D ratio because it's been rising consistently still (it's gone from 2.14 to 2.17 in way less then 1000 kills). Managed to come top player consistently in Ground War with an R700 + ACOG 3 times in a row (before timing out) last night which was a little amusing for me seeing as my team lost every game and during all 3 only one person with me got more kills then deaths :lol:.
 
Yesterday I was getting 1.5k points in search and destroy. I found the small square map and Vacant be my best yesterday. Racking up 600 points of kills and 900 points in challenges. I manged to do some Elite challenges. I killed two people with a single sniper and that was EPIC. I also did a match with a 5:1 kdr. Yesterday was a great day.

Apart from this...level 55 and...ANOTHER 4.1-8 KXP to go!!!! Then I will prestige :)
 
My K/D ratio is up again to 2.17 and I've finally made 20,000 kills, I'm still yet to reach my 'true' K/D ratio because it's been rising consistently still (it's gone from 2.14 to 2.17 in way less then 1000 kills).
I started playing on the Playstation, and that one just went to 1.35. On Xbox, it got up to little over 1.6, and now it's 1.59, and I've been there awhile, so that's probably pretty accurate k/d for me.

Do you play much TDM's? if you do, can I send you a friend request?

I just got one from someone I don't know. I went back-to-back on around 30 kills, very little deaths in two games before the series ended. He probably saw that, and is going to be pretty disappointed once he checks out my stats. Oh, well. :lol:
 
I started playing on the Playstation, and that one just went to 1.35. On Xbox, it got up to little over 1.6, and now it's 1.59, and I've been there awhile, so that's probably pretty accurate k/d for me.

Do you play much TDM's? if you do, can I send you a friend request?

I just got one from someone I don't know. I went back-to-back on around 30 kills, very little deaths in two games before the series ended. He probably saw that, and is going to be pretty disappointed once he checks out my stats. Oh, well. :lol:

I play a bit of everything accept Free for all, Team Tactical and Cage match. Basically any normal - large team games. I actually don't play all that much ( 6 days total play time since around Feb) I have days where I play non-stop though, depends on my mood.

Feel free to add me, there's no need to ask :) That applies to anyone
 
I got through The Bog and I reached the AC-130 level. It was the most epic thing since GRAW2's entering Warez cut scene.

"Ooops, we got a runner."

Pwn, pwn, pwn, pwn, pwn, pwn!
 
I know, right? Might as well, unlimited ammo.

Man, just as I was about to get the lady Cobra pilot's number... BOOOOOM! I saved her for nothin'.
 
I know, right? Might as well, unlimited ammo.

Man, just as I was about to get the lady Cobra pilot's number... BOOOOOM! I saved her for nothin'.

Not far from one of the best FPS missions I've played then (the sniper mission first time round is just classic). Have fun with it if you haven't already :)

I blew up every car in the AC-130 as well, it's just fun to watch those little white ants try to run then BOOM! and you see them flying through the air.
 
I just did that bog mission you were talking about. It was quite easy, I had two deaths. I haven't played story for ages and it is soooo different.
 
Veteran on some levels pissed me off to no end. I got stuck right at the end of " one shot, one kill", i believe thats the name, its the snipe mission. I played it over and over for about an hour and said, F this....just let the poor bloke just lay there and shoot until he runs out of ammo.
 
Oh sorry drag, I forgot what you were on, I was only on the 2nd level of difficulty...might explain it. But another thing that helped was finding that drag sniper beside an industrial bin...plenty of ammo and PLENTY of help.
 
Back