FRL - Indycar Series IIFull 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 222 comments
It's only $3.50. Shouldn't be too much trouble

Also, what's everyone getting for lap times at RA?

Last edited:
PSN: Foxed_45
Driver #: 45
Team: FRL - FRS (Fox Racing Systems)
Engine: Cosworth
Preferred PCARS Livery: #9

Last edited:
I thought you don't need to buy DLC to drive the cars in this game? Only the host needs to have it, or at least that was the case back when I last drove IndyCars...
It's still that way. As long as the host has the content everyone can use it.

Yeah but it'd be nice to practice wouldn't it?

That is unless Furi has a permanent server(not sure if you have those on PS4) where its always available for practice

Yeah but it'd be nice to practice wouldn't it?

That is unless Furi has a permanent server(not sure if you have those on PS4) where its always available for practice
PS4 doesn't have those.

I'll be online tomorrow at normal race time. That's 3 EDT for those in the US of A. We can get some practice in. I have the DLC. Hope to see you guys there!

Haven't bought the game but that's more of me taking the time to go get it or order it. That's not the issue.

I can be miserably off pace with a DS4 and probably cause a bunch of crashes. Haven't played with a DS4 much since early GT5. I'm spoiled with the G27, and I don't know when I'll be getting a new wheel for the PS4.

If you have any settings and stuff, I'll see if I can get to play. The time slot might be a concern as well
I was lucky and got the G29 for £170 before it went back up again to £300. You can now get it for less than £170 at the moment.

I have no clue how 1:43 is possible. On low fuel I'm managing like 1:49 and I've driven hundreds of laps there on iRacing in multiple types of cars and been on pace with those guys. Granted I'm using a DS4, but I doubt I'm 5 seconds off because of that. Of course, I'm not using stability control or abs like what's allowed

Edit: Looked at time trial results and 1:45 is probably about the best we can do with the stock setup

Edit2: @Foxed where can I find the wheel for that cheap?

I have no clue how 1:43 is possible. On low fuel I'm managing like 1:49 and I've driven hundreds of laps there on iRacing in multiple types of cars and been on pace with those guys. Granted I'm using a DS4, but I doubt I'm 5 seconds off because of that. Of course, I'm not using stability control or abs like what's allowed

Edit: Looked at time trial results and 1:45 is probably about the best we can do with the stock setup

Edit2: @Foxed where can I find the wheel for that cheap?

Edit 1 - I did a 1:47.870 last night in testing with about 36l of fuel

Edit 2 - not sure mate. I have seen it on Amazon.com for $303 Here

Dexter_white5150 here, friend with Niop, how do I sign up!
Go to the OP and click the tab on how to sign up. Need your PSN name, car number, etc.

Furi hasn't updated the entry list in a while, but I'm opening a practice lobby in 30-45 minutes. Come on and join us!

Edit 1 - I did a 1:47.870 last night in testing with about 36l of fuel

Edit 2 - not sure mate. I have seen it on Amazon.com for $303 Here
The wheel and shifter are $380. I'm looking at the T500 too. Want something for about $250 wheel, pedals, and shifter if possible

Room is going up. It's set up just like a race weekend room. Set to private. FR cnd01 please if you're not on here already!!

Room is going up. It's set up just like a race weekend room. Set to private. FR cnd01 please if you're not on here already!!
Tried to get online last night but plans got altered.

I didn't bother with the shifter this time as I hardly ever used it on the G27.

Back