FRL - Indycar Series IIFull 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 222 comments
The first GT6 series was perfectly fine with races the same length as we had before... not sure what's different.
I just prefer 40 minute races to 1:15 minute races. I'm still competing regardless. Just my 2c

Anyone getting online this evening? I'm gong to be able to do some practice in probably an hour and a half or so

I just prefer 40 minute races to 1:15 minute races. I'm still competing regardless. Just my 2c

Anyone getting online this evening? I'm gong to be able to do some practice in probably an hour and a half or so

Might come online.

How long is an Indy race usually?

In real life, 90 min to 2 hours.

$10 says damage ends up getting scrapped midway through the season anyway after an average restart lasts for a glorious 2 corners.

$10 says damage ends up getting scrapped midway through the season anyway after an average restart lasts for a glorious 2 corners.

Well... having learned a few lessons from GT...

~Restarts are single flag.
~Restarts have a set green flag point.

I have to agree with the others tbh. I don't see what Damage would add to the whole thing other than a lot off bother and frustration. Especially with the shoddy (sticky) collisions in the game its kind of asking for trouble.

I have to agree with the others tbh. I don't see what Damage would add to the whole thing other than a lot off bother and frustration. Especially with the shoddy (sticky) collisions in the game its kind of asking for trouble.
I propose some pre-season test races to see who is right.

Agreed. One pre-season race is planned.

Back