Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

Maybe someone from PD read all the speculative pessimism generated by the backwards compatibility article thread?

This does seem to indicate sooner rather than later - in opposition to my comment in the aforementioned thread. Like @Famine said in the article, probably not launch day but maybe launch window? It would give credence to all the people saying that the lack of update to GTS lately has been the studio's focus on getting GT7 ready for launch.

Last edited:
Am I being naive in that them showing this ahead of the launch means it'll be out on or before December?

Jerome

I'm not going to get this game. Or the Playstation 5. For at least 15 years.

I know I sounded very excited the past few months when I hear news about the game, and that I really looked forward to getting my hands on the console and the game, but what sony is doing is just inexcusable.
I'm talking about not only allowing players to report and get others banned by cutting parts of the reported voice chat and overall take the conversation out of context, but also the terms and conditions that state that you're not allowed to talk negatively about the chinese communist party, or china in general. The latter is currently only for hong kong, but remember: Sony ''supported'' Burn Loot & Murder over in america while advocating for police brutality in asia.

Here is where I heard the news from:
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to plan my Forza Marathon. Sorry, Polyphony Digital, I don't blame you.

Last edited:
I'm talking about not only allowing players to report and get others banned by cutting parts of the reported voice chat and overall take the conversation out of context, but also the terms and conditions that state that you're not allowed to talk negatively about the chinese communist party, or china in general. The latter is currently only for hong kong, but remember: Sony ''supported'' Burn Loot & Murder over in america while advocating for police brutality in asia.

tenor.gif

Back