Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.31 is Now Available

• Thread starter Noname0529
  • 1,290 comments
I just started my review of the March Hagerty's price adjustments, and I'm happy to report there are no cars that will go for more than 20,000,000 Cr. until at least the end of June, and that none of the cars currently in Hagerty's will go up (or down) in price in their next appearances.

I'm still looking for the current (post-1.31 update) suggested retail price of the Suzuki Escudo and Nissan R92CP engine swaps. Edit - @Famine gave me the price of the Escudo engine, and that car should be back on 4/6 per @Nenkai.

Last edited:
Pretty amazing update so far, but my biggest disappointment so far is that Polyphony still made the Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM have one default livery only and didn't add all the liveries it raced in from the 2019 DTM season in the color selection.

Hope they would add them in the next update though, as well as all the liveries from the 2016 Super GT season for the Honda NSX CONCEPT-GT, Lexus RC F GT500 and Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500.
I mean, you're more than welcome to demand they put even more time into making vehicles, but you could instead have all the things you're asking for today by just stopping off at GT Auto?

This is by far the oddest grievance with the game I've seen. :lol:

They still don't give us the option to turn of the please refill message. :banghead:

How much longer must I continue to see this ugly message in the middle of my screen.:irked:
Pit a lap early and you never have to see it

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Pretty amazing update so far, but my biggest disappointment so far is that Polyphony still made the Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM have one default livery only and didn't add all the liveries it raced in from the 2019 DTM season in the color selection.

Hope they would add them in the next update though, as well as all the liveries from the 2016 Super GT season for the Honda NSX CONCEPT-GT, Lexus RC F GT500 and Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500.

Bro it’s taken me about 2 and a half hours to do this…it’s not hard to make liveries.

Attachments

• IMG_9951.jpeg
    IMG_9951.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9951.jpeg
    IMG_9951.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9952.jpeg
    IMG_9952.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9953.jpeg
    IMG_9953.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9954.jpeg
    IMG_9954.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9955.jpeg
    IMG_9955.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 7
Pretty darn good updated
Enjoying the cars

Gt7 is the best
Cant wait to repeat ....

Tokyo wet
Le man 700
And sardegna

Over n
Over n
Over n
Over n
Over n

Bord again, turn it off wait n hope for next month .

All them tracks all then cars all them events .

But once again the price structure ruins it .

Hell id be happy if they reduced the prize credits for them 3 races just to give a reason to farm other evens

The benefit of having the liveries in the dealership is that they are used in custom races. This way you don’t have to buy duplicates to have a grid with diverse liveries.

Then save up? Get creating, start basic at first before you dive in. Not hard to make cash now either also and get a good grid going with the RS5 & GT500’s from ‘16. And anyway, Rast won that year with Audi Sport Team Rosberg taking both titles, so adding that car makes perfect sense, and not the other liveries. You want the liveries from that year? Go make them or ask someone I’m about to do all 6 works Audi liveries, or go download them from others who have them. Enjoy what’s been given instead of worrying over liveries.

Last edited:
For me, the 911 was super nice to drive, the R8 was a nightmare, at least bopped. Can't wait to try out some cars with the new physics.

Then save up? Get creating, sounds like a skill issue my guy. Not hard to make cash, and get a good grid going. And anyway, Rast won that year with Audi Sport Team Rosberg taking both titles, so adding that car makes perfect sense, and not the other liveries. You want the liveries from that year? Go make them, or go download them. Enjoy what’s been given instead of worrying over liveries.
This. So much. The Gran Turismo community has so many talented livery creators and I appreciate their efforts a lot.

I give it a few days or a week, before all the replica liveries of the RS5 from the '19 (and maybe even '20) season will appear when searching for them.

Ooow thr RS5 is good

Sardegna 800pp

Out the box faster than all other 800pp time trialed !!!
Few laps tweeking ... 1:35.458 !!

Honda nsx gt500 was 1:36.848
F8 tributo @ 1:37.032
CLK-LM @ 1:37.032

Shes fast alright 👍

Then save up? Get creating, start basic at first before you dive in. Not hard to make cash now either also and get a good grid going with the RS5 & GT500’s from ‘16. And anyway, Rast won that year with Audi Sport Team Rosberg taking both titles, so adding that car makes perfect sense, and not the other liveries. You want the liveries from that year? Go make them or ask someone I’m about to do all 6 works Audi liveries, or go download them from others who have them. Enjoy what’s been given instead of worrying over liveries.

Preaching to the wrong person. I just bought 15 super gt gr2 cars for a custom grid. I would still like to have the default liveries to be diverse.

Hopefully they’ll have the full set of liveries for the sf23.

This. So much. The Gran Turismo community has so many talented livery creators and I appreciate their efforts a lot.

I give it a few days or a week, before all the replica liveries of the RS5 from the '19 (and maybe even '20) season will appear when searching for them.

You the real MVP 👍🏻

Preaching to the wrong person. I just bought 15 super gt gr2 cars for a custom grid. I would still like to have the default liveries to be diverse.

Hopefully they’ll have the full set of liveries for the sf23.

Oh I know mate, sorry if it sounded like I was, but I keep seeing that guy on here and in my twitter mentions asking about it. It’s not hard, honestly, I mean if he asked nicely I would do him a livery from that year of his choice.

You’re missing the point. I’m not complaining we don’t have access to the liveries. I know they will be available eventually. It’s just a matter of having AI cars use different liveries without having to buy the cars and set it yourself.

Besides, this is only possible in custom races. If you do any event it would still be cool to see the RS5 using different liveries every once in a while.

‘Mission leaderboards have been reset’

Good. Now I won’t be annoyed looking at them and wondering why time compared to my ‘friends’ is quicker yet I didn’t get the gold prize.

Love seeing the positive comments on the Audi. But here's my question now: How does it compare against the '16 GT500 cars over one lap?
Definitely slower than my 2016 GT-R GT500 - a bit less grip everywhere, but it also feels more approachable in that the loss of grip is more gradual. The Audi also has functioning DRS, which is cool

Has anyone tried the 904 yet? Its really the only car in the update I'm interested in.

Besides, this is only possible in custom races. If you do any event it would still be cool to see the RS5 using different liveries every once in a while.
Ah, yeah, I forgot about those many events with Gr. 2 cars in GT7.

Last edited:
No need for ps5 pro. Its a result of a non native ps5 code. The next gt is build native on ps5 and all that stuff will work flawless.
Eh? What are you waffling on about?!

Both the PS4 and PS5 are x86 based and the GPU in the PS5 is backwards compatible with the one in the PS4. Apart from changed calls to PS5 specific APIs (to enable raytracing, VR, and whatnot) the codebase for GT7 on both the PS4 and PS5 will be practically identical and completely "native".

I'm not sure you know what "native" actually means.

Back