Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.43 Now Available: Adds Three Cars, New Races & Engine Swaps

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 691 comments
Is there a new track again. I’m getting seriously bored of the same tracks
We will find out soon enough.

While I have almost no hope left for GT7, it's only fair that we got one, after a full year since Grand Valley. I don't think many people enjoy Lake Louise nearly enough to consider it a proper track addition.

It is the second anniversary of the game anyway, they better make it count once more.

It's so weird that people are so set on declaring an unusable car is technically "in the game".
Well if the car is in front of me on a track in game, it is in the game. Even if it was only at BC and not available to purchase yet, it would be "in the game". Same for the Lambo Veneno, I can't buy it, I've never seen one on track, yet it is in the game.

Well if the car is in front of me on a track in game, it is in the game. Even if it was only at BC and not available to purchase yet, it would be "in the game". Same for the Lambo Veneno, I can't buy it, I've never seen one on track, yet it is in the game.
Still, no one cares about seeing it on track, I'd much rather drive the car.

Give me a 205 GTi or Rallye over a T16 any day. We already have the T16 Group B car, having the basically non-existent street version would be pointless, IMO. Its one of those cars that's more interesting in real life where you can appreciate the rarity and history of it, whereas in the game its just a slower version of the race car. Same goes for the road going S4 and RS200.
Maybe it will be come in GT8 🤞 :cheers:

DSC_0322.jpg

I got a news for ya - Gr.3 isn't 1:1 GT3 spec , yes it got most of the cars from actual GT3 but GT always did their own classes in previous games they mixed fictional race cars with many other groups together

if you want the REAL GT3 - go to ACC or Iracing
That's why the bop them for events. Same as real, unrestricted gt3 are faster then they actually compete in real fia races, as they also have bop. Their potential is higher then in official races. Latest Bathurst super lap is a good example.

Ps: the gt official event bop is also not perfect though

Last edited:
Not sure that’s part of the PD masterplan but it’s the inevitable consequence. Won’t be good for their active player numbers though, Sony bosses won’t be happy.

It appears GT Sport’s FIA-centric base content gave many people the wrong idea about what the GT franchise really stands for. Expecting a steady stream of incoming GT3 cars in GT7 is delusional, because the numbered titles always had road cars as their primary focus. Sony “bosses” know this.

Last edited:
Not sure that’s part of the PD masterplan but it’s the inevitable consequence. Won’t be good for their active player numbers though, Sony bosses won’t be happy.
Like Kaz previously said , he originally wanted to make a hardcore simulation just like Iracing or ACC but Sony were against that , they wanted to be more casual friendly so that's true to this day and i dont think Sony is worried about that especially when they see GT7 is selling really good only behind GT3 in the US atm
It appears GT Sport’s FIA-centric base content gave many people the wrong idea about what the GT franchise really stands for. Expecting a steady stream of incoming GT3 cars in GT7 is delusional, because the numbered titles always had road cars as their primary focus. Sony “bosses” know this.
Very much this^
I know many people doesn't like this but it's the reality - i would love all of those race cars of any kind /maybe not nascar lol/
and that's why i think PD should go back to making DLC packs and that way they can make money out of us and in return we get what we want :P

Last edited:
I spent few years in acc and Automobilista 2 which is really really amazing now. Despite of gt7 is not that hardcore (no damages, to tyre bold spots when lock tyres), I see the gt3 on gt7 are really fine, and gt7 is actually not a "sim cade" as someone always says .

But for my gt3 is not a reason to race in gt7, I prefer another cars

It's even going after Gran Turismo 3 numbers right now. People are really short sighted those days.
Sales numbers are awesome...
7 friends have a ps5
5 of these 7 have gt7
2 of these 5 have finished the first music rally/unlocked gt mode
1 has finished the first championship/plays the game actively (at least 42km per day)

7 friends have a ps5
5 of these 7 have gt7
1 has finished the first championship/plays the game actively (at least 42km per day)

I get what you are trying to say but it is a Racing Game not an Online FPS or RPG…
I mean having friends playing the same games as yours… or counting on that it is kind of a wet dreams nowadays regarding of the « target » game whatsoever.

Multiplayer racing was a thing starting from PS3 / 360 generation
For other genre multiplayer or LAN started on PC way prior.
That is why I don’t get this argument ?

Just compare the number of people playing weekly time attack trial and peak players in acc of ac or elsewhere. I think no comparison need after this :)

Of course, it's matter of fact that you can play gt7 with gamepad, and most of people do so

Last edited:
Just compare the number of people playing weekly time attack trial and peak players in acc of ac or elsewhere. I think no comparison need after this :)

Of course, it's matter of fact that you can play gt7 with gamepad, and most of people do so
True to have a look this way it shows…

AC ~10.000 average 30 days
ACC ~3.000 average 30 days
FH 5 ~12.700 average 30 days

It is for steam charts here above

I have placed ~ 25.000th overall with a silver medal Lap time on the lastest time trial I received price.

We will find out soon enough.

While I have almost no hope left for GT7, it's only fair that we got one, after a full year since Grand Valley. I don't think many people enjoy Lake Louise nearly enough to consider it a proper track addition.

It is the second anniversary of the game anyway, they better make it count once more.
This is the kind of stuff I don't mind confirming, yeah. It's looking like there's no track this month, so if people know that then at least the speculation can go in a bit more of a positive direction rather than being set up for disappointment.

7 friends have a ps5
5 of these 7 have gt7
I think the PS Trophies give a better idea of player stats.

Only 85% of the player base has started the first menu book.

90% have overtaken 5 cars in one lap.

29% have done a race with a pit stop

41% have completed a circuit experience (all sectors and full lap)

68% have had 10 podium finishes

15% have bronzed all the normal licence tests

66% have bought something from GT auto

12% have finished a Sport (online) race

I think the PS Trophies give a better idea of player stats.

Only 85% of the player base has started the first menu book.

90% have overtaken 5 cars in one lap.

29% have done a race with a pit stop

41% have completed a circuit experience (all sectors and full lap)

68% have had 10 podium finishes

15% have bronzed all the normal licence tests

66% have bought something from GT auto

12% have finished a Sport (online) race
and only 3% or smth like that have finished 50 sport mode races. So 97% of the player base doesn't actively play sport mode. That's interesting...and I wouldn't even call finishig 50 races by being active.

and only 3% or smth like that have finished 50 sport mode races. So 97% of the player base doesn't actively play sport mode. That's interesting...and I wouldn't even call finishig 50 races by being active.
I have done at most 10 online races, yet I consider myself quite active. I play nearly everyday.

Back