Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Wonder if the partnership with Toyota would bring all types of things to the game.
67375803_2611262028907064_4260782345621078016_o.jpg

The game is overdue for a new Alfa Romeo. So far there are only three unique models, and the latest addition happened in September 2018. I believe the 8C 2300 won a recent Pebble Beach award, and is thereby scheduled for future inclusion, but until then I wouldn't mind if PD brought back the 8C Competizione very soon.

The game is overdue for a new Alfa Romeo. So far there are only three unique models, and the latest addition happened in September 2018. I believe the 8C 2300 won a recent Pebble Beach award, and is thereby scheduled for future inclusion, but until then I wouldn't mind if PD brought back the 8C Competizione very soon.
I'd rather prefer the Giulia QV. We have tons of 2 door coupes, but very few sport sedans.

I dunno why but my mind immediately raced to the Viper-based TZ3 Stradale Zagato. That one's more of a pipe dream but it would be nice, haven't seen it in any racing games for that matter since GT6 and the original Horizon.

Really wish that they would of included slide show option for your personal photos and when viewing online images. There are lots and lots of great photos, great liveries etc. It would be so much more beneficial (enjoyable) to include a slide show option. There are dozens of simple ideas that I have that most likely would not require much programming time that would really enhance GT Sport.

I dunno why but my mind immediately raced to the Viper-based TZ3 Stradale Zagato. That one's more of a pipe dream but it would be nice, haven't seen it in any racing games for that matter since GT6 and the original Horizon.

That one crossed my mind as well, and I see no reason why it wouldn't come to GTS. In my view in stands a better chance than the 147 and Brera, which are also premium models.

This is the list of all the cars that make full use of the tessellation in GT6 (in bold the cars that already are in GTS)

Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
Aston Martin One-77 '11
Ayrton Senna LOTUS 97T '85
BMW M4 Coupé
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11
Chevrolet SS 2013 NASCAR
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
Fisker Karma EcoSport '12
Ford FUSION 2013 NASCAR
Ford GT40 Mark I '66
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
Ford Shelby GT500 '13
Honda FIT RS '10
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13
Jay Leno 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado
KTM X-BOW R '12
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
Lamborghini Reventon '08
Lancia STRATOS '73
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
Lotus Elise '11
Lotus Europa Special '72
Mazda RX500 '70
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo

Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special 2011
Peugeot RCZ '10
Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
Pozzi MotorSports Camaro RS
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
Shelby GT350 '65
SRT Viper GTS '13
SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12
Tajima 2012 Monster Sport E-RUNNER Pikes Peak Special
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12
Toyota 2000 GT '67
Toyota CAMRY 2013 NASCAR
Toyota Aqua S '11
Toyota FT-1
Toyota Vitz F '12

Credit to @IronM@sk for picking this up, but this post is from December 2017 and there's few cars left from this list that aren't included now. Having just had Japanese and American heavy updates, the next update is likely to be European heavy (we already know it includes the Taycan), so the Reventon has to be a likely candidate for october?

Speaking of GT Awards cars, it's been a while since they've added winners from either of the two car shows, right?

The last SEMA GT Award car was the FuguZ from the 2015 show in 1.31 (December 2018) while the last Pebble Beach car was the Aston Martin DB3S from the 2013 Concours d'Elegance in 1.32 (January 2019).

If I had to guess what the next cars from each of the two shows were, I'd put my bets on the next SEMA car being the GoPro Rampage Camaro or Phil Robles' EG6 Civic, while the next Pebble Beach car would be either the Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupe (which, surprisingly enough, was cut from GT6 according to TCRF) or the Maserati A6GCS Spider.

Since I'm too much of a coward to face Manufacturers at the Green Hell tomorrow I decided to make a quick collage of the 91 races that got me the Record Number of Wins trophy to make myself feel better.

Very impressive! Great looking slide show and congratulations on your wins.

Maybe Porsche content added to the Taycan:

One or two of these
718/Sypder

Other than that, I'm thinking PD go back to packaging GT Awards cars.

So maybe:

2 Germany
1 Italy
1 USA
I want a 959 so much to pit against the F40 and Countach. Some great photomode opportunities too.

Currently grinding for credits in the ‘79 nostalgia race with the Ferrari 330P4. Driving that V12, particularly in upgraded form (for easy wins), is making me yearn for the 917K. Would be fantastic to see all the old liveries too.

I feel like it's inevitable that any one of the premium Alfa road cars from GT5/6 will return to GT Sport at some point.

1,161 wins in GT League, and nearly 2 years, got me here...!

It's a long long road.
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where...

View attachment 854209
Sweet. PD were waiting for you. Now they're release GT7.

We need RUF. The Yellowbird mustn't be forgotten. I'm still meeting GTS players who haven't heard of it. Like what the hell?

Edit

Double post was a mistake. I keep hitting reply to edit. Sorry.

Last edited:
Since I'm too much of a coward to face Manufacturers at the Green Hell tomorrow I decided to make a quick collage of the 91 races that got me the Record Number of Wins trophy to make myself feel better.

Been waiting to do something like this after getting the 91st win a few weeks ago and having collected screenshots for all wins like you. Well done!

Only that level 50 to go. Just seen you need 1100 wins to get that lol. I'am at 150 atm level 45.

Maybe Porsche content added to the Taycan:

One or two of these
718/Sypder

Other than that, I'm thinking PD go back to packaging GT Awards cars.

So maybe:

2 Germany
1 Italy
1 USA

I'll take any of these porsches... :sly::lol:

20190929_161853.jpg

PS yes that's another avatar @05XR8 :lol::lol:

Been waiting to do something like this after getting the 91st win a few weeks ago and having collected screenshots for all wins like you. Well done!

Only that level 50 to go. Just seen you need 1100 wins to get that lol. I'am at 150 atm level 45.
Although tedious. The Blue Moon Bay method, for earning credits and XP, is the quickest way to level up. I did it with an N200 GT40.

I don’t think you actually need 1100 wins.

Although tedious. The Blue Moon Bay method, for earning credits and XP, is the quickest way to level up. I did it with an N200 GT40.

I don’t think you actually need 1100 wins.

You don't need 1161 wins, of course. However, I only ran the BMB race 50 times and the rest has come from normal play, Beginner, Amateur and Professional level of GT League.

Of course, if i only did Professional level races, like the GR.1 for example, it would have been a lot less than 1161 again. But I was in no hurry to get there, so I took my time. Depends how much you want that trophy really.

Is there a way to permanently turn traction control to 0?

It’s getting kinda annoying to go to the options before every race, even when I’m using a car that I’ve already set it to 0 with before.

Is there a way to permanently turn traction control to 0?

It’s getting kinda annoying to go to the options before every race, even when I’m using a car that I’ve already set it to 0 with before.
Turn it to zero in the garage, or in the tuning section of the race, should stay then. Changing it during the race, seems to never save it, just like brake bias.

A likely stupid question about Daily Races: Today in Race C, there is a Gr. 3 race on Tokyo Expressway using garage cars. Does this mean you can use any Gr. 3 in your garage to compete or are there any limitations further than that?

A likely stupid question about Daily Races: Today in Race C, there is a Gr. 3 race on Tokyo Expressway using garage cars. Does this mean you can use any Gr. 3 in your garage to compete or are there any limitations further than that?
Yes. You can use any Gr. 3 cars from your garage to complete Race C today. Same with Gr. 4 on Race B.

Back