Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Formidable, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Pfei

Pfei Premium

Since I'm too much of a coward to face Manufacturers at the Green Hell tomorrow I decided to make a quick collage of the 91 races that got me the Record Number of Wins trophy to make myself feel better.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    baldgye, JEverettL and sirjim73 like this.
  2. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

Would be nice if PD add a another cockpit view, one without steering wheel/driver arms.

3. Patclash

Patclash

Or an option to disable the steering animation;
    That"s why I use bumper view
    ;)

Shingo_civic likes this.
  4. 05XR8

05XR8

Wonder if the partnership with Toyota would bring all types of things to the game.
    [​IMG]

5. Nielsen

Nielsen

The game is overdue for a new Alfa Romeo. So far there are only three unique models, and the latest addition happened in September 2018. I believe the 8C 2300 won a recent Pebble Beach award, and is thereby scheduled for future inclusion, but until then I wouldn't mind if PD brought back the 8C Competizione very soon.

6. McRae555

McRae555

I'd rather prefer the Giulia QV. We have tons of 2 door coupes, but very few sport sedans.

7. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

I would do unspeakable things to get the Giulia Qudrifoglio in GT Sport.

8. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Because the game used to be race-oriented. Go figure.

9. sirjim73

sirjim73

1,161 wins in GT League, and nearly 2 years, got me here...!

It's a long long road.
    With many a winding turn
    That leads us to who knows where...

20190928_233419.jpg

10. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Well done and now you can sit back and have a nice cold beer :cheers:.

sirjim73 likes this.
  11. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

I dunno why but my mind immediately raced to the Viper-based TZ3 Stradale Zagato. That one's more of a pipe dream but it would be nice, haven't seen it in any racing games for that matter since GT6 and the original Horizon.

courageC60 likes this.
  12. greenlightning

greenlightning

Really wish that they would of included slide show option for your personal photos and when viewing online images. There are lots and lots of great photos, great liveries etc. It would be so much more beneficial (enjoyable) to include a slide show option. There are dozens of simple ideas that I have that most likely would not require much programming time that would really enhance GT Sport.

13. Nielsen

Nielsen

That one crossed my mind as well, and I see no reason why it wouldn't come to GTS. In my view in stands a better chance than the 147 and Brera, which are also premium models.

Lubeify100 likes this.
  14. sirjim73

sirjim73

Credit to @IronM@sk for picking this up, but this post is from December 2017 and there's few cars left from this list that aren't included now. Having just had Japanese and American heavy updates, the next update is likely to be European heavy (we already know it includes the Taycan), so the Reventon has to be a likely candidate for october?

IronM@sk likes this.
  15. 05XR8

05XR8

Maybe Porsche content added to the Taycan:

One or two of these
    718/Sypder

Other than that, I'm thinking PD go back to packaging GT Awards cars.

So maybe:

2 Germany
    1 Italy
    1 USA

16. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

Speaking of GT Awards cars, it's been a while since they've added winners from either of the two car shows, right?

The last SEMA GT Award car was the FuguZ from the 2015 show in 1.31 (December 2018) while the last Pebble Beach car was the Aston Martin DB3S from the 2013 Concours d'Elegance in 1.32 (January 2019).

If I had to guess what the next cars from each of the two shows were, I'd put my bets on the next SEMA car being the GoPro Rampage Camaro or Phil Robles' EG6 Civic, while the next Pebble Beach car would be either the Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupe (which, surprisingly enough, was cut from GT6 according to TCRF) or the Maserati A6GCS Spider.

Lubeify100, sirjim73 and Kudos00 like this.
  17. JEverettL

JEverettL Premium

Very impressive! Great looking slide show and congratulations on your wins.

Pfei likes this.
  18. AlanH49

AlanH49

I want a 959 so much to pit against the F40 and Countach. Some great photomode opportunities too.

Currently grinding for credits in the ‘79 nostalgia race with the Ferrari 330P4. Driving that V12, particularly in upgraded form (for easy wins), is making me yearn for the 917K. Would be fantastic to see all the old liveries too.

Lubeify100, 05XR8 and sirjim73 like this.
  19. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

I feel like it's inevitable that any one of the premium Alfa road cars from GT5/6 will return to GT Sport at some point.

BanditRa101801, MIE1992 and Nielsen like this.
  20. Kudos00

Kudos00

Sweet. PD were waiting for you. Now they're release GT7.

We need RUF. The Yellowbird mustn't be forgotten. I'm still meeting GTS players who haven't heard of it. Like what the hell?

Edit

Double post was a mistake. I keep hitting reply to edit. Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    sirjim73 likes this.
  21. commanderr

commanderr

Been waiting to do something like this after getting the 91st win a few weeks ago and having collected screenshots for all wins like you. Well done!

Only that level 50 to go. Just seen you need 1100 wins to get that lol. I'am at 150 atm level 45.

sirjim73, JEverettL and Pfei like this.
  22. sirjim73

sirjim73

I'll take any of these porsches... :sly::lol:

20190929_161853.jpg

PS yes that's another avatar @05XR8 :lol::lol:

05XR8 likes this.
  23. AlanH49

AlanH49

Although tedious. The Blue Moon Bay method, for earning credits and XP, is the quickest way to level up. I did it with an N200 GT40.

I don’t think you actually need 1100 wins.

sirjim73 likes this.
  24. sirjim73

sirjim73

You don't need 1161 wins, of course. However, I only ran the BMB race 50 times and the rest has come from normal play, Beginner, Amateur and Professional level of GT League.

Of course, if i only did Professional level races, like the GR.1 for example, it would have been a lot less than 1161 again. But I was in no hurry to get there, so I took my time. Depends how much you want that trophy really.

25. Mattatsu

Mattatsu

Is there a way to permanently turn traction control to 0?

It’s getting kinda annoying to go to the options before every race, even when I’m using a car that I’ve already set it to 0 with before.

26. MMX

MMX Premium

Turn it to zero in the garage, or in the tuning section of the race, should stay then. Changing it during the race, seems to never save it, just like brake bias.

Kuraudo and Mattatsu like this.
  27. Mattatsu

Mattatsu

Awesome. Thank you!

28. Mattatsu

Mattatsu

A likely stupid question about Daily Races: Today in Race C, there is a Gr. 3 race on Tokyo Expressway using garage cars. Does this mean you can use any Gr. 3 in your garage to compete or are there any limitations further than that?

29. omgsean1

omgsean1

Yes. You can use any Gr. 3 cars from your garage to complete Race C today. Same with Gr. 4 on Race B.

Mattatsu likes this.
  30. Mattatsu

Mattatsu

Awesome! Just got GTS over the weekend and still trying to figure it out. Thanks.