Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Hi folks.

For the very first time, today this happened to me, when I was trying to add to my collection one decal.

Unable to add item. You have reached the limit of the number of items that can be added to your [Collection].
To add this item, you will need to delete existing items from [My Library] > [Collection].

Since My Library Collection has ~500 out of 1000 decals (mean while I deleted a few just in case), have any of you had this message?

Thanks for any help.

GTS has a server cap of a certain amount of GB for all of your “community” items regardless of if you share them or not. Decals don’t take up much space so try deleting an old replay or photos you don’t need anymore.

GTS has a server cap of a certain amount of GB for all of your “community” items regardless of if you share them or not. Decals don’t take up much space so try deleting an old replay or photos you don’t need anymore.
But why would that cap effect decals being added to your collection when those collection decals are not a part of your own library uploads?

Last edited:
But why would that cap effect decals being added to your collection when those collection decals are not a part of your own library uploads?

To clear this up.

Community downloads are 'shared' so if you download Race Livery, Racing Suits and Racing Helmets you can have 1000 in your collection maximum.

For decals itself you can add up to 1000 to your collection but if you need more space you can put 100 in Custom folders maximum of 10 so that's max of 2000 decals but that space is also shared with downloaded race suits/helmets so if you have a lot of these that's why you are getting the message.

Might be worthwhile checking the rest of your collection but scapes photo's and race photo's do not count towards that total.

as soon as it clicked over to 26th dec on boxing day, the xmas music stopped.

amazing.

I’ll have to look into this. My reason for questioning you earlier is that on the PS3, for whatever reason (could be system clock related), the holiday music continues for at least a few more days after Christmas. And I could’ve sworn that in GTS, the music didn’t change over right away. I think this happened last year or the one before that.

Last edited:
I know, I finished it all, but didn't Gold all of 6 and 7 don't know if I'll bother either.
There's no big reward like getting the Veneno and GT-R Pace Car, by golding Driving School. So, Mission Challenges could be skipped.

However, there is a chance to get a high million prize car. Most expensive car I get in Mission Challenges, is the Cobra(two million Cr.). It's programmed into my prize cars each time I start a new game. Highest I've gotten in Driving School, was the Miura(fifteen million). Only got that once. It's usually a black TRD Tundra, but it stopped on the Miura. I also got the dirty Audi in one of my new game starts.

Finished mission 6-8, what were PD thinking
I actually enjoyed this one. I guess it depends on your skill level. I'm not quick though by any stretch. The one I hated was the stupid night rally in the 86. It took forever to gold that horrible mission.

I'm currently trying to gold the nord in circuit experience. Stuck on a 7.01.607 It's the only gold I still need.

Edit, just got it. 6.57.898. Thank god thats over. I can't imagine having the stomach to drive the M6 ever again. lol.

Last edited:
The one I hated was the stupid night rally

I've like rally games in the past and rally on other GT games, but I just either can't do it anymore or it's just here. Anyway I didn't even bother what I got for the rallies and don't think I'll ever do the track ones, it really should be in a different section IMO.

I've like rally games in the past and rally on other GT games, but I just either can't do it anymore or it's just here. Anyway I didn't even bother what I got for the rallies and don't think I'll ever do the track ones, it really should be in a different section IMO.

I have been running a lot of rally lately (mainly on DR2 but on GTS also). I was thinking of hosting a rally season online but it appears most of the rally lovers are stateside so wasn't sure there would be much interest over in the European region.

I have been running a lot of rally lately (mainly on DR2 but on GTS also). I was thinking of hosting a rally season online but it appears most of the rally lovers are stateside so wasn't sure there would be much interest over in the European region.
Well can't we all play together? It might not be the easiest thing but 9pm UK is 11am-3pm so running on a Sat/Sun should work. Just to be clear I'm not interested, but good luck in getting it going.

Well can't we all play together? It might not be the easiest thing but 9pm UK is 11am-3pm so running on a Sat/Sun should work. Just to be clear I'm not interested, but good luck in getting it going.

Oh we could and there are a lot of good rally series out there but when they start at 1800-2100 EST that means 0000-0300 CET which puts it out of my range. This is why I was thinking about doing something more centered around GMT/CET. I would not want to exclude anyone but 1900-2100 CET start time is not really good for EST/PST unless it is done on the weekends.

Not interested in running rally races? It might be fun.

I have a stupid question

Can i delete all the car liveries from my library without it affecting me being able to open saved liveries in the livery editor?

The game is constantly prompting me to delete liveries from the library and when i check it i see a lot of overwritten liveries that dont appear when i open the editor still within the library.

Last edited:
Well great, I was nearly at B, was virtually sure of getting 4th and it should have been enough, but get disconnected. I know my internets not the greatest, but something is wrong on their end as I am only getting issues with this game.

Second time today, get back up and in the last game to get to B. Disconnected, now I think it's personal. Between bad servers and stupid penalty system I'm finding it hard to work out why I should bother playing nice. Why don't I just ruin peoples games for stupid reasons, others do.

Happy New Year?????

Last edited:
Well decided to clear out Driving School and Mission Challenge, got gold on everything now....OH except 6-8 Lake Maggiore 30 Laps. I really don't know if I can cope with failing this again. It took me 1:04:13.925 last time and I came 5th, can't even remember what the time to leader was. Anyone done this and know the time to beat? Also any tips or hell even cheats would be nice.

Well decided to clear out Driving School and Mission Challenge, got gold on everything now....OH except 6-8 Lake Maggiore 30 Laps. I really don't know if I can cope with failing this again. It took me 1:04:13.925 last time and I came 5th, can't even remember what the time to leader was. Anyone done this and know the time to beat? Also any tips or hell even cheats would be nice.
Read all the posts in this thread URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-do-you-gold-stage-6-30-lap-race.370559/"[/URL] about tips & strategy.

Last edited:

I think the safest strategy to use is three ten lap stints on medium tyres (stopping for fuel and tyres on end of lap 10 and 20). Although when I did it, I used a two stop strategy, I started on hards for 12 laps, then mediums for 10 laps, then softs for 8. I am a controller user and the softs were starting to wear considerably at the end but by that point I was over a lap in front so it didn't matter. I would guess that the leading AI time isn't quicker than 62 minutes 30 seconds.

I used the Porsche as it handles quite well, and if the rear is sliding on any car I will use traction control when there is tyre wear. That said, I've never found traction control to help when it is set above 2 for any car. You can short shift to save fuel and stick to fuel map 1

Last edited:
Back