(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@True-blue-8

Changed colours because I found the Maziora duo very repetitive.

Body: GT OLD GENERATION 004-W
Rims: GT JAPANESE 001-C

Editz: not having the car in my shared list yet. Will do after Euro 2016 France vs Germany ends.
Read the edit, that's a lot of help thanks mate :)

Looking at tomorrow's Nurburgring weather and it looks very interesting

Formula Rocket - Dark clouds, dry
Race 1 - Showers
Race 2 - Isolated thunderstorms
Race 3 - showers

Time to get the boats out :lol:

Oh god nor the Sambabus... I have got horrible experiences on the car.. tried making it an ancient rally car and the attempt ended horrifically bad. :lol:

Aren't the Scorpius Apex team providing hospitality?
We do, but the food's bound to run out by the time I get out of here. That, and we're not serving again until after the race...which would serve as either a feast or depression eating. :lol:

Even when we're together, the crew lives in a different time zone than I do, so we don't exactly have the same schedules.

Are we racing at Brands Hatch or Nürburgring??
Bbrands Hatch, but the weather for each track is decided by the week before, so in this case todays weather in real life is what will be used next week, so i'm just keeping people updated 👍

Opening a lobby now 👍

I will open a new one after the Formula Rocket. Can everyone rebuild their cars and clear cache please.

IMPORTANT: I've been told that Intermediate tyres are actually faster on dry track than SS. I had only tested wets, so only just been informed about this. Therefore Intermediate tyres will be banned 👍

Sorry for leaving too soon guys, but as I said, I will have a race on another series right now, so I had to leave the lobby.

Back