(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good thing we never went through with putting specs in the preview.
It needed the extra boost desperately though.

I'm going to drag out the old driving standards rules tonight and update them. Some people think im joking or not referring to them when I say last night was out of hand. I'll be putting the file in the OP so theres no excuse come stewarding time.

Okay, "Team Extraterrestrial" is now REALLY appropriate for TNR.

SLOW DOWN! :( :( :(

Edit: Given what we have right now in the preview, do you guys think we should do more of those for mid-season and at the end of the season?

Seriously, how are people getting into the 45s? Why weren't they there in pre-qualifying? :P
Because we've had more time to perfect setups and learn from one another sometimes rooms are slightly quicker (stupid pd) but I can do .4 no problem in each room. I'm sure you'll be able to match those too.

I was ready to give up, as long as your hitting 46.5s as a consistent race pace you should be fine, but looking at my 46.2 and the sort of lap it was I'm crossing my fingers for some luck.

We'll see how many want to do the formula rocket but I'm happy to cancel it for more practice.

I was ready to give up, as long as your hitting 46.5s as a consistent race pace you should be fine, but looking at my 46.2 and the sort of lap it was I'm crossing my fingers for some luck.

We'll see how many want to do the formula rocket but I'm happy to cancel it for more practice.
inb4 the Formula Rockets do faster laps than we would. :lol:

To be fair, FILO was blisteringly quick tonight... Although I did manage to get to within 0.042 seconds of him on a lap where I didn't set ANY personal best sector times...

Annoyed he pulled out of a hotlap that looked like he was going to pretty much ace, but I suppose he's just saving that bit extra for when he needs it on Friday...

Duker impressed me tonight too as it goes, set the 3rd or 4th best time of the night! Very impressed!

@Storm_SP17 @TNR_KING_FILO @Ash9414 @J_Starscream @DannyB013 @Antares26 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @Toshost @Richie massie @ALeftRighter @AhmedAl @CrazyJohn @Duker_86 @Ares85 @swiftsmith @Harsk100 @xflow1390 @Ives40 @dinosaur202

Round 1 / 2 / 3 Debrief

Here we go, round 1! First of all i'll say that hopefully the other night was just people going over the top, but if it does happen again then people will be penalised it. So, lets get straight into the debrief.

READ THE OP AND POST 2!

I can not stress this enough. We want to have fun but this means everyone doing their bit. Make sure you understand the rules and are able to follow them. If you don't understand, please ask and we can help you out.

Cars: Can everyone please make sure they are using the correct colour and number (its fine if you want to change but please let me know). Make sure you have the correct model, and check the specs in the regulations. The Toyota has been altered so if you aren't updated please do so. Remember to add the parts stated and all turbos are banned.

Wet Weather/Tyres: All weather information is on Post 2. Regarding the tyres used in a wet race, it is completely your choice. SS, Inters and Wets will be allowed, however there will be a time difference, so it is up to you, but please take caution driving in the rain. Racing tyres are of course banned and anyone found to be using or changing onto them will be disqualified. If you want to change your tyres outside of the pit window that is fine, however you must still pit during the pit window as well.

Success Penalty: There is a small guide in the OP to show what your power penalty will be. If everyone can take a note or remember theirs and apply it after each race rather than asking, then we can get all the races done quicker. I may instead do it similar to scrutineering after a race. I'll take a picture before we start and if anyone does not match the required BHP then they'll receive a penalty.

Rolling Starts: There will 2 formation laps. When the race starts everyone must stay in their box. The leader (@Ash9414) will start leading. Then the next driver, then the next. Do not move out of your box until you can see the driver to your side ahead, so the order does not become muddled up. Ash will drive at 60MPH. Weaving is allowed to a minimum, but please do not speed up/slow down. As everyone approaches the final turn of lap 2, everyone will line up in a single file. There must be a cars length between you and the car in front. All driver will stay at 60MPH as you come down the start straight. When Ash passes the start/finish line he will begin to accelerate. As soon as you see the driver in front of you accelerate then you may do so too, and may complete an overtaking move as soon as you start accelerating.
IMPORTANT: If you feel that a driver is too close behind you, then do not react. Carry on with your formation lap and report it afterwards. Also, if you feel a driver behind you makes a jump start, again ignore them and report it, and they will be penalised after the race. This will apply to all racers, and if people do not feel comfortable doing it then please let me know, but any bunching up will be penalised. Stay in a single file with a cars length minimum behind and in front of you.

Attendance: At the moment we currently have 22 drivers (1 Honda and Toyota left if any more interest) so I will need to know numbers before the event. So each week I will ask everyone to fill out a compulsory ATTENDANCE CHECK FORM. The way this will be done is the top 10 drivers in the championship will get places no matter what. I'll then go down the list and any drivers can fill any missing spots. Unfortunately we don't have enough to do a Qualifying race (and I don't like those anyway, very unfair) nor to have a second lobby (maybe next season I hope if we have an amazing season and get more drivers). So hopefully we will have a full grid every week, but please fill out the form.

Timetable: Of course the Formula Rocket race is optional, but if we don't get many racing then we may cancel it for extra practice. However can all drivers please be in the lobby no later than 19:45 (BST) and be ready for the reset and formation at 19:55

Incidents: If you have an incident during the race then the stewards will happily look at the incident. The three stewards will be myself, @Antares26 and @J_Starscream, we will conduct these reviews with fairness an consistency. You can PM one of us on here, but all reports must be sent within 24Hours of race finish. Please note we will not review our own incidents so you can have confidence that no one receives special benefits. You will also have 24Hours after result publication to appeal any penalties or decisions.

Finally, I want to say a big thank you to @TNR_KING_FILO @Antares26 @Ash9414 and @Storm_SP17 who's efforts, work and enthusiasm has set up the best season yet, and giving a brilliant image of the series. It's finally here! I hope everyone drives clean, fair and more importantly have fun. Future debriefs will not be this long, it is merely as a quick overview of what will happen tomorrow, and here is a brilliant PREVIEW courtesy of Noir, who has made it look truly professional.

:cheers:

Last edited:
@True-blue-8

Changed colours because I found the Maziora duo very repetitive.

Body: GT OLD GENERATION 004-W
Rims: GT JAPANESE 001-C

Editz: not having the car in my shared list yet. Will do after Euro 2016 France vs Germany ends.

Last edited:
Back