(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Ben. ;)
I know. Those Honda's are unbelievably unfair. Cheats. Am I right or what? ;) :lol:

How do you know the car list?
Yep as Ben showed, I did let people know but i'm working on the OP at the moment 👍

Nissan Silvia here :) Team is Nissan Motorsports i am searching for team mate
Car choice given in the order of last season's final standings.

I know. Those Honda's are unbelievably unfair. Cheats. Am I right or what? ;) :lol:

Yep as Ben showed, I did let people know but i'm working on the OP at the moment 👍

Car choice given in the order of last season's final standings.

Oh oki :lol:

BTCC-DP-ML2286-630x354.jpg

FB3GREAT-1080x675.jpg

Jason-Plato-crash-Donington-video-1.jpg

JK Sorry

I've noticed the 86GT to be vastly underpowered. Compared to the Scirroco at Brands Hatch GP on the same tyres it'll lap it 6 seconds slower.

BTCC-DP-ML2286-630x354.jpg

FB3GREAT-1080x675.jpg

Jason-Plato-crash-Donington-video-1.jpg

JK Sorry

I've noticed the 86GT to be vastly underpowered. Compared to the Scirroco at Brands Hatch GP on the same tyres it'll lap it 6 seconds slower.
That'll Buff out ;)

Plato has annoyed me this year. Met Neal again Monday, and despite the rivalry I can't help but love him. He's a top bloke.

But you show me where he's cheating there ;)

That'll Buff out ;)

Plato has annoyed me this year. Met Neal again Monday, and despite the rivalry I can't help but love him. He's a top bloke.

But you show me where he's cheating there ;)
Nowhere, I'm just saying Welch is faster this season :lol:

i'll just put these up so people can see what i'm working with and can run some laps;

Integra TC - 492PP 330BHP 950KG - Engine 3 upgrade
VW Scirocco - 492PP 340BHP 1120KG - All parts except Turbo
Nissan Silvia - 497PP 320BHP 1000KG
Toyota 86GT - 488PP 340BHP 1084KG - All power parts (oturbo) - weight stage 2, window weight

All were .3 apart after my first run. Bit more work but can do more tomorrow. Feel free to test them, and the cars feel great. Strangely feel no difference between Rear and front wheel drive

Going to be more difficult to issue success penalties as 5BHP will be a different overall percentage of the total power of each car.

Going to be more difficult to issue success penalties as 5BHP will be a different overall percentage of the total power of each car.
Yeah, as said will be a fair few weeks to organise, so i'll try get different values for each car, and do it on a percentage 👍

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it back on for at least another 3 weeks, don't get too much practice in. ;)

Have to tell you guys a great story.

My neighbour keeps cutting the public forests behind our houses down. Today he tried cutting the trees behind our house. I told him to stop it. The guy must have had serious anger management problems as he tried to run at me, yelling insults and attack me (he's a huge adult and i'm a thin 19 year old kid, he must have felt so tough) but instead he fell over one of the trees he had cut down and hurt himself.

Despite the bad situation it's something that is difficult not to laugh at. That's karma for you :lol:

Last edited:
Just to update people.

Spent the last 3 nights for around 3 hours ( I know :/ ) going through all the forms, compacting the OP and organising everything. Just about done s hope to have it all up tomorrow 👍

You know what that guy's problem was?

Or maybe it's just a Welsh thing. Skinny 19 year olds need a chainsaw waved at them from time to time, boyo.

EDIT: Single make or I'm going to the hardware store. ;)

Last edited:
are we racing nurb tonight in the DC5?
Silverstone National.

I also need confirmation on something; should the races tonight be GTTCC-6 regulations, GTTCC-7 regulations, or both? Need your answers by 18:30 BST when the room is up.

are we racing nurb tonight in the DC5?
no that's next week 👍

i
Silverstone National.

I also need confirmation on something; should the races tonight be GTTCC-6 regulations, GTTCC-7 regulations, or both? Need your answers by 18:30 BST when the room is up.
sent you a PM regarding that, but anything is fine tbh 👍

technical regulation for those who want to see for GTTCC7 👍 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uV_iyuV9Kgk84N74yuSMIxpcVfDz6nhT9Ma6yHq5pqU/edit?usp=sharing

Back