(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part time drivers are independent. Privateer. That forms the other championship.

Didn't realise TNR were inviting me as 3rd driver. Without @starscream or @DeltaJuliet the other teams would not have much chance. 3 biggest overall scorers on the same team would be OP.

Hope to see plenty of privateers. Wish we could have tested lots of tracks. There are some weeks ahead. I won't be on this weekend.

Part time drivers are independent. Privateer. That forms the other championship.

Didn't realise TNR were inviting me as 3rd driver. Without @starscream or @DeltaJuliet the other teams would not have much chance. 3 biggest overall scorers on the same team would be OP.

Hope to see plenty of privateers. Wish we could have tested lots of tracks. There are some weeks ahead. I won't be on this weekend.
There's a fair few fast full time drivers. Noir, and also delta should make most races.

But perhaps we should stick to 2 drivers?

Well tough **** I'm signing up and will be attending all rounds if a team wants to snap me up? ;)

I should be able to make majority of races if it's starting next month.

If we are doing 3 driver teams...@BenMillard you are welcome to join myself and @Antares26! :mischievous:

More seriously though - I think it should be two driver teams as well 👍

Also while I'm here - I think one make might be best and fairest for this. If it's worth anything I vote a FR, and in particular the Silvia :)

I should be able to make majority of races if it's starting next month.

If we are doing 3 driver teams...@BenMillard you are welcome to join myself and @Antares26! :mischievous:

More seriously though - I think it should be two driver teams as well 👍

Also while I'm here - I think one make might be best and fairest for this. If it's worth anything I vote a FR, and in particular the Silvia :)
I agree, 2 drivers to a team is a lot better. Anybody else have opinions on that, or i'll revert back to 2 driver teams.

Will be a multi car grid mate. I'd prefer one make but we've been outvoted :lol:

Back