(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drive back to the pits and then exit, or just sit there? Usually whenever it's in Practice Mode, my car just goes through the pits and never stops in the box. :/
if you want to stop then drive back to the pits manually, just like if it was a qualifying setting.

Really? That's strange, only time it does that is if you didn't pit correctly...

I'm afraid that I won't be missing tomorrow night's round due to competitive tendencies...

Sorry guys...
Oh, hello teamie :lol:

I don't know if this is easy to forgive...those tendencies are gonna make it hard for me to run away from the line...
I told you, the team expect a win :P

I've managed to improve my pace here, car feels uncomfortable but at least I wont be let behind. Just making this weekend a case of damage limitation and focusing on Suzuka :gtpflag:

On my way back from Cardiff now, so going to be at least an hour before I get home, so I won't be on tonight :P

I think the real question though is anyone else here cool enough to be playing pokemon go? :lol:

No, but that's only because my phone is ancient. :lol:

On my way back from Cardiff now, so going to be at least an hour before I get home, so I won't be on tonight :P

I think the real question though is anyone else here cool enough to be playing pokemon go? :lol:
Would love an Android but I'm saving up for a PS4 right now.

I have to drop out of the series. Currently looking for a job, car, etc. and have no time for a series. Sorry for wasting your time.

As a fan of Pokémon, I may get Go once I swap phones... Will do the phone swap when I renew my sim plan contract to something better...

Tempted to go with an Android phone.

As a fan of Pokémon, I may get Go once I swap phones... Will do the phone swap when I renew my sim plan contract to something better...

Tempted to go with an Android phone.
Best to wait a week or 2. At the moment all the 'chavs' as to say :lol: are jumping on the bandwagon and overloading the servers. Give it a week or 2 when they get bored and then it's best to play to be honest, im struggling badly with it at the moment.

Here we go again. I'll put it out here now, if I'm not there by race start, I definitely overslept again. :lol:
:lol: Put your alarm on so loud it wakes up the entire street :P

Here we go again. I'll put it out here now, if I'm not there by race start, I definitely overslept again. :lol:
I think you need an email app on your phone... set your gtp account to receive email notifications whenever people write in your profile page... and set the email app to THE MOST ANNOYING RINGTONE YOU HAVE whenever you get an email sent from GTP...

That way, we can all flood the living balls out of your profile page with WAKE UP messages, blowing your phone sky high with email notifications 20 mins prior to race start...

I think you need an email app on your phone... set your gtp account to receive email notifications whenever people write in your profile page... and set the email app to THE MOST ANNOYING RINGTONE YOU HAVE whenever you get an email sent from GTP...

That way, we can all flood the living balls out of your profile page with WAKE UP messages, blowing your phone sky high with email notifications 20 mins prior to race start...

:lol: Put your alarm on so loud it wakes up the entire street :P
I'm actually going to sleep now, just so I have enough rest. I just remembered I only had less than 3 hours of sleep last week :lol:

That, is an amazing idea. @Antares26 please do that, you need 4 pages of pointless profile posts :lol:

Anyone up for some practice? I'm gonna start a lobby in the room right now at the ring.
I will when I get home... Which should have been 25 mins ago....
I'll be in a lobby just over half hour, going to get a brand new car and build it. I know you can refurbish and overhaul old cars, but better safe than sorry. Plus DPR have so much money to throw at the cars ;)

True-blue, where's the attendance form?

Is because I won't race with you guys tonight.
As per mentioned in the debrief you're a reserve so you would be called if there is space, but thanks for letting me know 👍

Currently we should have 15 drivers (incl. duker) tonight, so there is at least one space free, however I feel that we'll have some no shows so we may actually only have 12 drivers

So, where is this said lobby? ;)
Hang on, not that simple when im trying to prepare for people to race :lol:

Also where the response to my messages :lol: If you open one up i'll jump in when I've finished some stewarding work 👍

Everyone remember to get their cars rebuilt before the final lobby please and wait until I call you over PSN to join it (in an hour). When I call you, enter the pits and wait there, that way we can get everything done on time and have a smooth, fun stress free evening :cheers:

Finally, try get incident reports in to me or another steward ASAP, watch track limits and if you see anyone doing it all the time let us know.

Back