(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I'm falling behind :lol:

I'll get that starting grid done when I get home tonight.
No worries mate, no rush, people can tell where they are from the standings anyway if they really want to know :cheers:

I'll get the stats updated tonight from the last 2 races as well 👍

Lost a fair bit of ground on the leading pack... Hoping that this week I can claw back a lot of points.

AND... if the car handles like I want it to for the streets of Monaco... then some of you already know what's coming.

So I'm going to get back home about 6pm on Friday, and then race at Suzuka with zero practice. Who wants to be my braking markers? :P

Anyone been out to have a look at some lap times for Suzuka?
I have to laugh, I wasn't expecting people to post their lap times :lol: but since people have been sharing...

52.4, offline... minus whatever time gain I have going from 300 bhp to 330 bhp, plus whatever the difference running online will be. :)

Hey guys...

So by the looks of it the Toyota has been pretty much overshadowed at every race. What would everyone say to dropping it to 1120 kg? @True-blue-8??

Also, if I can get my laptop back today... I am hoping that my teammate would like to help me write a review. I can either post snippets or hold onto them for something longer to read once the season has wrapped up.

Last edited:
52.0 offline, could still find a few tenths, the car's unbelievably twitchy using my Nurb setup, and the gears are surprisingly short.

The banter is too much :P

I get very friendly with them ;) but not close enough to be sued for damages.

You'll be safe though, there's no sand to bin your car into! Won't stop you looking though I'm sure ;) haha!
Everything is out of your pocket this season ;)

Hey guys...

So by the looks of it the Toyota has been pretty much overshadowed at every race. What would everyone say to dropping it to 1120 kg? @True-blue-8??

Also, if I can get my laptop back today... I am hoping that my teammate would like to help me write a review. I can either post snippets or hold onto them for something longer to read once the season has wrapped up.
I agree, we really ned to look at it more closely. Everytime I set a bunch of laps with it that seem good, the benchmark steps up, but I know it needs a really big boost.

Let me know what exactly. You do have me on Skype yet never reply :lol: Let me know what you have in mind 👍

Anyone going to run any laps tonight?
52.0 offline, could still find a few tenths, the car's unbelievably twitchy using my Nurb setup, and the gears are surprisingly short.
I hope so, but im massively behind with my student finance application so it depends how quick I can get it done tonight, otherwise I'll have no money :lol:

Are people putting the settings to real grip?

I was at Midfield for a bit... 👍

Oh yeah, wrong thread... :lol:
I noticed your recent upload to YouTube... :)

Also, may be a little busy tonight building a makeshift air conditioner out of a tub, some polystyrene lining, PVC pipe and a small portable fan. :)

Last edited:

Hell yeah... :D Found the replays for all three races still sitting there on my GT6 save, so I took the one that I remembered me being in that race long battle. Tempted to throw the others up. 👍

I was at Midfield for a bit... 👍

Oh yeah, wrong thread... :lol:
hoping to get laps in with the crz as well tonight :cheers:

If people want to practice tomorrow feel free to jump in at 9 and do some CRZ races for an hour :cheers:

Also, may be a little busy tonight building a makeshift air conditioner out of a tub, some polystyrene lining, PVC pipe and a small portable fan. :)
just fill the tub with cold water and sit in it, good enough :P it's boiling here :scared:

Back