(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting kicked out of your own room?
Well last night my ps3 was just so slow, it would take ages to load. Similar tonight but not as bad, I think it's just the heat here at the moment.

But the severs seem to be really bad, look at the 2nd crz race video, no one else felt anything like that when ninja rejoined, but it seemed to affect different people at different times. I have a feeling it's going to be a bad night :(

But let's hope I'm wrong and the servers and everything else runs as smoothly as it did last week :)

Well last night my ps3 was just so slow, it would take ages to load. Similar tonight but not as bad, I think it's just the heat here at the moment.

But the severs seem to be really bad, look at the 2nd crz race video, no one else felt anything like that when ninja rejoined, but it seemed to affect different people at different times. I have a feeling it's going to be a bad night :(

But let's hope I'm wrong and the servers and everything else runs as smoothly as it did last week :)

What ninja had in R2 was very similar to that I had in R2/ R3 at brands and it's horrific because you don't know what to do lol. Maybe on certain days or at certain times it's worse for different people and let's hope Friday is cooler so your PS3 runs better :P

I think it's just a random occurrence, but it will hit you from time to time. That's one reason I always like to give myself at least half an hour to join in a room whenever I have a league race, because there are times when GT6 runs so weirdly, either I take a long time to load into rooms or my game just gets stuck going into the Community menu, and I'd need to reset the game, and sometimes the PS3 just to get it working right.

What ninja had in R2 was very similar to that I had in R2/ R3 at brands and it's horrific because you don't know what to do lol. Maybe on certain days or at certain times it's worse for different people and let's hope Friday is cooler so your PS3 runs better :P

Like you mate, I had it in Race 3 as well. If you watch the video, keep an eye on the Mini-Map. It's hilarious and part of the reason why I nearly bottled it on the last lap. :lol:

It was quite cool today so maybe it's just a freak incident hopefully

I think it's just a random occurrence, but it will hit you from time to time. That's one reason I always like to give myself at least half an hour to join in a room whenever I have a league race, because there are times when GT6 runs so weirdly, either I take a long time to load into rooms or my game just gets stuck going into the Community menu, and I'd need to reset the game, and sometimes the PS3 just to get it working right.
I've found its much slower in the setup section. You try move the slider and it moves one notch every 5 seconds lol

I've found its much slower in the setup section. You try move the slider and it moves one notch every 5 seconds lol
Yup, know that feeling as well. When that happens to me when I'm hosting the lobby, it's a sign of impending lag, or if I'm not hosting, I'm gonna be expecting a DC :lol:

Yup, know that feeling as well. When that happens to me when I'm hosting the lobby, it's a sign of impending lag, or if I'm not hosting, I'm gonna be expecting a DC :lol:
@J_Starscream had an awesome one before, first ever round of GTTCC actually (cant remember what race). We were at Cape Ring South. On the long right hander in sector 1 I was on the right, he was on the left, I went for the cutback for th right hander but his car slid all the way down and we went off together before DC. Very funny :lol:

Had the controller cable shift slightly at Nurburgring on my way into Aremberg once... Controller turned off having lost it's wired link to my PS3 and spear into the wall at 135mph...

Wouldn't mind, but it was 45 mins into a 4 hour race... And pretty sure it may have been caught on live stream for GTPlanet.

Had the controller cable shift slightly at Nurburgring on my way into Aremberg once... Controller turned off having lost it's wired link to my PS3 and spear into the wall at 135mph...

Wouldn't mind, but it was 45 mins into a 4 hour race... And pretty sure it may have been caught on live stream for GTPlanet.

That's harsh man, good job we destroyed the GT Cup field at the Nurburgring 6 Hour 2014, eh? :cheers:

I still have that Lotus with your setup on it and it's still gangsta... :lol:

@TNR_KING_FILO @Ash9414 @Storm_SP17 @J_Starscream @DannyB013 @Antares26 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @Toshost @Richie massie @ALeftRighter @Ives40 @Ares85 @pisquali @Duker_86 @xflow1390 @AhmedAl @Harsk100 @swiftsmith

Race Briefing - Suzuka East

A very short debrief this time. Yet again, can everyone check Post 2 for information on tomorrow's race.

Please note the Toyota's weight has been lowered to 1120KG

If any full time drivers are unable to attend please let me know ASAP

Any instructions I expect to be followed out correctly, and there will be no more excuses. I wont be calling people into the new lobby, however when It opens if people don't rush and even wait 5 minutes or casually join then we can get things running smoothly.

FR drivers need to take more care at the race start and avoid hitting people.

The lobby settings last week worked well so we'll stick to that and hope things run smoothly again.

The servers haven't been that great this week, so make sure you get on early enough to reset modem/PS3 etc

and more importantly, driving standards need to improve. The number of people divebombing was ridiculous. Remember, your front nose should be level with the rear of the car you are trying to overtake. Lets try have some fairer, cleaner races than last week please 👍

:cheers:

Last edited:
That's harsh man, good job we destroyed the GT Cup field at the Nurburgring 6 Hour 2014, eh? :cheers:

I still have that Lotus with your setup on it and it's still gangsta... :lol:
I'm hoping I still have that Lotus, might've placed it in my showroom/stockyard. Will have a good look through the garage later.

Was it a lap lead on the sister Lotus of Black Rose Racing in the first two hours or something crazy like that? Even FILO said that you had a monster run in that race!

Was good times, for sure... My stint could have been cleaner but after BRRT ran into trouble we romped home!

Back