(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, Ash will be unable to make the round at Cape Ring and MidField, so how do people feel about having a 1 or 2 week break around then?
MORE POINTS FOR US!!

Nah I'm kidding, we could probably do with a one week break around that period. Gives us enough time to set up material for the title fight, if there's still any by that time.

MORE POINTS FOR US!!

Nah I'm kidding, we could probably do with a one week break around that period. Gives us enough time to set up material for the title fight, if there's still any by that time.
filo should have to drive ash's car and score points for him? :P

I agree. Best to give everyone a chance to have a fight. Even if it isn't for the title, there will be plenty of us fighting for the 2nd (maybe) or 3rd place.

Nooo, I'm no longer on top in the Ash Dash table. :'(
its okay, TNR Mugen will fix it so you do :P

From the Bugs and Glitches thread:

P2P (player to player) connection: Players cannot see each other on track. Sometimes, but not always this can be seen in the lobby menu as players appear to be loading for you when you cannot see them. Leads to more issues for others who see both players as the players not seeing each other can be at the same location. One of the oldest issues still plagueing lobbies, only occurs when the host is not set to fixed and connections are between players directly. Influenced by players' connection speed, quality, and often by distance (happens a lot in international lobbies with players from various countries). If the players rejoin this can be fixed at times, but the issue will most likely stay.

just so people understand

Even though the nearest solution to this is setting to a fixed lobby, it would still take a host having a really good connection to keep a lobby going.
I don't think my connection is too bad anymore. Worth a try tonight but the only time I've DC'd is when the entire room goes. The reason I score no points is because I get stuck in the pits :lol:

I don't think my connection is too bad anymore. Worth a try tonight but the only time I've DC'd is when the entire room goes. The reason I score no points is because I get stuck in the pits :lol:
The CRZ race and Monaco practice can be a good test for a fixed host room, especially if you get a lot of people in.

The CRZ race and Monaco practice can be a good test for a fixed host room, especially if you get a lot of people in.
Yeah, we should get at least 8 which should be fine to test. As long as everything runs smoothly then it's worth a go.

Although i'm still not sure whether it would solve the pit stop issue. It could but that's still a big risk for Friday.

Not likely to be there... at a birthday meal today and I kinda can't get out of this one considering the one celebrating their birthday... Is me!!
:lol:

I know, happy birthday mate again :P. Chat to you on Skype later :cheers:

EDIT - May be online earlier later. Looks like i'm just getting rid of a load of stuff from my house today 👍

:lol:

I know, happy birthday mate again :P. Chat to you on Skype later :cheers:

EDIT - May be online earlier later. Looks like i'm just getting rid of a load of stuff from my house today 👍
Thanks man!! I might be on late-ish...
Hey! Happy Birthday! Too bad we can't give you race wins as a gift ;) :lol:

Have a good one mate! :cheers:
Thanks!! And I wouldn't ask that of anyone... Initially I was thinking that I could carve my own victories (yes, plural) but the looks of things I may struggle to get the pace I want. I'm usually so very strong here at Monaco but the lap times I've heard so far have me slightly humbled...

Did some online laps just now, clocking in high 41s, pretty much where I expected to be online. Interesting to see what times people will clock during the test though.

Did some online laps just now, clocking in high 41s, pretty much where I expected to be online. Interesting to see what times people will clock during the test though.
My best lap online so far with 300 bhp is a 41.230... although I'm not too satisfied considering I have about 0.4-0.5 to gain in the first sector, as well as 0.3 in the middle sector.

what's your splits?
S1 - 28.4
S2 - 46.6
S3 - 26.3

That comes to 1:41.3, but I am rounding up coz I didn't know the exact split but I remembered what time I clocked in the lap at each sector...

I've been as low as 27.999 in the first sector, and can actually get 28.2 often, but not without messing up elsewhere.

Last edited:
Just to let people know, after CRZ finishes i'll open a new lobby. Its just so when I do leave the room won't self destruct :P and we can turn mics on so makes it easier for everyone 👍

S1 - 28.4
S2 - 46.6
S3 - 26.3

That comes to 1:41.3, but I am rounding up coz I didn't know the exact split but I remembered what time I clocked in the lap at each sector...

I've been as low as 27.999 in the first sector, and can actually get 28.2 often, but not without messing up elsewhere.
these are mine but offline :(

Back