(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to let people know in advance numbers might be low this week. We should start with 12, and hopefully stick to schedule and finish with 12 as long as servers play game with us.

CRZ and GTTCC lobby going up now in a bit and we'll be testing fixed room and other stuff, so more numbers to put the servers under strain the better :)

Right I'm suing bt

The lobby opened and everything went okay. Ives struggled to join and lost connection. Everyone who joined after that was unable to see those who joined before he dc and visa versa.

I've paid for the best Internet connection in the country, wired everything in the best suggested way and there still seems to be issues although everything was okay when mike opened. I really have no idea what's going on. There's no way I can upgrade as I've got the best possible, and although PDs servers aren't great i don't seem to be helping. I think I'll call them up and speak to them, it's costing me however much of stupid prices a month and I can't even have a decent online experience.

So what do you guys want to do. I'm happy to hand over lobby duties. We can carry on as normal in practice mode. I'll save the room settings prior and I think all that will be needed is for the host to press start if I do that. So do people want to try that, and if so any volunteers?

Moving on... Lol

How was CRZ and GTTCC practice yesterday? I was in a food coma by half 10 last night... :lol:
Yours truly showed how amazing he is :P :lol:

CRZ was fun. Low numbers but still enjoyable. GTTCC we didn't get many testing tbh, seemed to be a secret Honda meeting. I found only one setup, my nurb one, works for me hence why suzuka sucked. But got a lot of info, I dropped you message with my findings (I think) :P

You did message me on Skype :lol: ... That's some interesting findings. I'm still not sure why I'm as off the pace as I was expecting, it's starting to rattle me a little bit if honest.

I'll have another run around the track tonight but I will be writing up a little bit of the season review in-between.

You did message me on Skype :lol: ... That's some interesting findings. I'm still not sure why I'm as off the pace as I was expecting, it's starting to rattle me a little bit if honest.

I'll have another run around the track tonight but I will be writing up a little bit of the season review in-between.
Come on, imagine how I feel. Apart from brands I've been running back marker times in testing (not sandbaggin) and pulled it out of the bag on race day (except last week). At least you're not that far off

@TNR_KING_FILO @Ash9414 @Storm_SP17 @DannyB013 @J_Starscream @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @Antares26 @DeltaJuliet @Toshost @Richie massie @ALeftRighter @Ives40 @Ares85 @Danny Burke @pisquali @Duker_86 @xflow1390 @AhmedAl @Harsk100 @swiftsmith

Race day! :cheers:

No briefing as there's nothing to say, except it's Monaco so be careful :P numbers might be low tonight as a few are unable to make it, but hopefully still enough for a good race.

Still looking for a volunteer to open the lobby if possible please 👍

Ok... So maybe, just maybe... I've been able to find a significant chunk of time this morning in my half hour testing stint before work.

I can now lap in the low 40's... Although I'm very annoyed that 39's are eluding me. The capability is there but my laps aren't clean enough and there's still enough kinks in the setup to stop me from being in the mid-high 39's...

Back