(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone wanna do some practice runs in the usual GTTCC time tonight?
Count me in! Need to see if I can improve on my current pace at this track. Car seems a little squirrely in Sector 1 and I lose time in the 3rd quarter of the lap compared to before. I could spout my lap times but... :sly:

Count me in! Need to see if I can improve on my current pace at this track. Car seems a little squirrely in Sector 1 and I lose time in the 3rd quarter of the lap compared to before. I could spout my lap times but... :sly:
I'll probably be up around 9PM BST depending on when I actually wake up. Feel free to start the room first if you feel like running early. :lol:

Trial Mountain's a favorite course of mine, so I'm quite excited to see what times the Nissan has in it. That, and making sure I got the car setup to take the first sector flat out without worrying about the back end breaking loose.

Stats have been updated đź‘Ť

Also, there will be an announcement regarding the future of GTTCC later tonight. However I would like everybody who did have an incident to PM me regarding it. The drivers whose standards were terrible have had opportunities to rectify it, but have not. Therefore instead I am going to come down heavy on them. Even some title contenders will be penalised correctly and therefore suffer a disadvantage at trial mountain. As people have told me, if they don't like it they can leave. Every week my racing is ruined by someone who can not show myself or others any respect or common sense, so will therefore not receive any after-race penalty wise.

A thank you to the people who have given some superb racing, and it's time some serious changes were made to stop people ending up with a wasted, disappointed night.

Nope, I'm here this Friday... away the three Friday's after that :P
oh yeah this Friday (today) I forgot sorry :lol:

3 Fridays would see the end of the CRZ season gone, which muddles things up :lol: but looks like no racing for a month. Unless you're okay to take a drop for the final Friday you're away?

Of the last four races, the one I wouldn't mind missing is Autumn Ring. So if you could juggle around the circuits, then I'll take that as my drop score.

Of the last four races, the one I wouldn't mind missing is Autumn Ring. So if you could juggle around the circuits, then I'll take that as my drop score.
only way I could think is by doing this, although it would mean moving trial mountain. I know people have been practicing for it, but I don't think it matters as we have weeks off

5. autumn ring (you'll miss this race)
6. cape ring (this round has to stay due to 300th)
7.trial mounatin
8. midfield

any objections?

Incident forms have been added to the Monaco results (links in OP if needed).

Also, OP and post have been updated.

Big thanks to people who have done their absolute best to stay clean and respectful, and I hope people have a great holiday while Season 8 is being prepared.

:cheers:

EDIT - As per usual if you wish to appeal, please do so within 24Hours and please PM me any concerns/questions.

Incident forms have been added to the Monaco results (links in OP if needed).

Also, OP and post have been updated.

Big thanks to people who have done their absolute best to stay clean and respectful, and I hope people have a great holiday while Season 8 is being prepared.

:cheers:

EDIT - As per usual if you wish to appeal, please do so within 24Hours and please PM me any concerns/questions.
I applaud the layout of it. ;) :lol:

By the way, I'd like to see the footage of my incident for my own benefit (I can't remember it :lol:).

Finally got in some needed practice since I won't be around for most of next week for any. The best I could manage was a 1:19.4xx. What times have other drivers that have done some practice managed?

Probably Autumn Ring, Trial Mountain times were around the 22s when @Storm_SP17 and I were testing a couple weeks back.
I thought so too, seemed way too quick lol

Calendar says Autumn ring is next?
Yeah autumn ring mate. I just wanted to make sure you tested there too :lol: I cant remember what the times for autumn ring was in testing but I thought it was slower than that :P

Probably Autumn Ring, Trial Mountain times were around the 22s when @Storm_SP17 and I were testing a couple weeks back.
Trial Mountain times were slower than that... High 29's to mid 31's seems about the spread there.

Well I was in the 20's at Autumn but not been focussing on any GT6 atm...

upload_2016-8-17_17-38-50.png

Having to get my theory done (boring :/) and saw this.

It's warning Ford drivers to be careful obviously. FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily :lol:

Back