(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so this is the first time on GT6 in a good week and welp... i feel like i'm driving on lego racers atm, trying to fined the best shortcuts :lol: can't wait for another week!
Just like Mario kart. Throw some bananas out of the window :P

Also, I know that as part of my induction week I have to go to an elvis convention on the Friday :lol: so hopefully we'll be finished by then

Lets get back into the flow of things and get some activity back...

Announcement

sound-packages-press-conference-1-layout-main-cropped-BIG.jpg

I have had a fair few questions about the future of GTTCC and what i'll be doing. I have spent the last few months with @NinjaEvo preparing and throwing ideas together for what we should do, and after consideration the following has been decided;

We will be remaining on GT6. I have been asked if i'll run series on other games such as PCars. This is not to say I wont, as I probably will, however GTTCC will remain on GT6. There are a few reasons for this. We have built up the series on here and everyone has the game and console. It may not be as good as PS4 or GT Sport, but I think the game will provide a much more enjoyable experience.

We were also unsure of what format we should take, however the CRZ racing has confirmed that it was, and always has, produced the best racing. The day will be changed to a Wednesday, traditionally the day GTTCC was run on. The series will also be changed back to one make racing, as it is closer and prevents all arguments about cars. GTTCC8 will see the CRZ used again. This is mainly as it is an easy car to drive in close combat, therefore gives us a season to get back into the flow of things, while the secret car is tested further.

The final thing to say is entries. There have been drivers this season that have driven with no respect and they will be prevented with racing. The banhammer and tougher penalties will also come into effect as of now, so that driving standards and common sense improves for the second half of the season.

Team entries and 'employing' drivers will also take priority during sign ups.

:cheers:

The final thing to say is entries. There have been drivers this season that have driven with no respect and they will be prevented with racing. The banhammer and tougher penalties will also come into effect as of now, so that driving standards and common sense improves for the second half of the season.​
Why do I get the feeling I'm one of these drivers?

Back to racing this Friday! :D

CRZ Finale tonight. Come along and get back into the swings of things and practice for next season. I'll be contacting people in the next few weeks for 'team managers', or if you want to 'own' a team let me know!

Opening practice lobby now, may not be on track for 15-20 minutes but it's open. 👍

EDIT: Also think the third race should be at midnight so the track is pitch black :lol:

Opening practice lobby now, may not be on track for 15-20 minutes but it's open. 👍

EDIT: Also think the third race should be at midnight so the track is pitch black :lol:
Yes lol, or at least dusk seems cool

Not gonna be back for this week :(

@TNR_KING_FILO still want to be teammates next season? You can be team manager if you want :)
But the amount of gravel here is immense :(

Good idea ash is easy to whip ;) :P

Can I be team manager next season? I'll be leaving to work in Japan around that time and I don't think I can make the races even then.

Can I be team manager next season? I'll be leaving to work in Japan around that time and I don't think I can make the races even then.
that would be fine mate :) I wasn't sure if you would be able to so I was going to ask if you wanted to do that :cheers: But you're very lucky :)

hopefully DPR news later tonight ;)

Any representative lap times at Autumn Ring? Been clocking high 19s but I'm not sure if the tires are gonna live to tell their story :lol:

Any representative lap times at Autumn Ring? Been clocking high 19s but I'm not sure if the tires are gonna live to tell their story :lol:
Hmmmmm. when I was doing lap counts etc I believe I was in the 19's and that was without pushing or a setup. Don't take my word for it though, that could have been offline tbh. I'm going to try get some laps in tonight if time permits and will let you know :)

But i'm still recovering from yesterday :lol:

@True-blue-8 Can I have one of those team owner positions?
Possbly. The purpose is so that people don't become AWOL and team/indy battles are regular and interesting. If you can run drivers then okay 👍

Also i'll be holding a one off event soon. Might not be to many people's tastes but it's something different :cheers:

Diesel Pig Racing - GTTCC8

The double reigning champions will return, hopefully along with other same teams, to Season 8. After countless seasons together, becoming know as the GTTCC Honda Yuasa duo, @True-blue-8 and @Storm_SP17 will be parting. After many seasons we have both decided to take on another challenge, yet will continue to help one another, as always have done, to get the best results possible.

With a spare seat, the big money has come out. After a lot of co-operation of this season's Honda, and the CRZ championship non-official partnership, the team, like many others will restart the new season which for different reasons to GTTCC7 (car, close racing etc) looks to be better, as the basic format will and has helped. Therefore DPR would like to welcome..... @DannyB013

However the value of the move is not yet known, it is rumoured to be in the value of millions. However it is also reported True has had to take a salary cut, which after the CRZ finale could leave a very frosty relationship ;) Both drivers will be busy with university, however will still hope to race as much as possible.

DPR will also be fielding an independent driver. Having looked for someone with potential and needing a hand so we could help, it was a mutual feeling to employ @Ives40 whos speed and results have continued to improve. However the early signs show that the independent championship could be the closer of the two, and ives will have a big challenge ahead.

DPR are excited for the season ahead, and despite taking the driver championship into consideration, true and storm are refreshed and fully focused to bow out on a high as triple winners!

That begs the question, is @Storm_SP17 bringing CWM to GTTCC?
i'm not sure. He wants to run indy, has for awhile and didn't plan to, but I don't know, maybe he will :P

Ran some laps offline and still struggling with the car and even offline the times weren't convincing. I'm going to try stop fighting the car as it just isn't working for me. I'm going to be way off the pace and a back marker :P but just want to bring points home for the teams title.

Back