(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some varied and spread out racing at times, shame there were loads of AWOLs but overall a great night, and got some surprising results :cheers:

Will get my review and results up tomorrow, although there seems to be little movement in the drivers championship as everyone scored similar, but the team title has taken a massive turn, should be an extremely close battle.

Also forgot to show the secret car. So here we go.... Subaru Impreza TC! :D

car_895_46737_5560afb360816.jpg

@TNR_KING_FILO @NinjaEvo :P

:cheers:

Some varied and spread out racing at times, shame there were loads of AWOLs but overall a great night, and got some surprising results :cheers:

Will get my review and results up tomorrow, although there seems to be little movement in the drivers championship as everyone scored similar, but the team title has taken a massive turn, should be an extremely close battle.

Also forgot to show the secret car. So here we go.... Subaru Impreza TC! :D

View attachment 580025

@TNR_KING_FILO @NinjaEvo :P

@Apollonias @Sinyster
:D

A couple of interesting facts for you all... if they're wrong ignore me, I'm just a meme of a prehistoric cartoon character.

• Nobody has managed to win more than eight races in one season. mikey_2412 scored eight wins in season three, albeit in Division 2. Other than that, four drivers share the record of six: xflow1390, TRL_Agro, StormPacer17 and TNR_FILO.
  • Nobody has managed to stand on the podium more than sixteen times in a season. FaithlessEmo, doomstorm16 and TRL_Agro currently share the record for sixteen podiums in a single season.
  • Nobody has won more than fifteen races throughout their entire GTTCC campaign. TRL_Agro and yuc2002 currently share this record.
  • Only xflow1390 has won more than one title. With two.
  • Excluding DNS' and DNQ's, only two drivers have exceeded one-hundred GTTCC races. True-blue-8 and StormPacer17. Duker_86 is closest with eighty-six races. (coincidence I think not.)
  • The most successful driver to never win a race is pamellaaa with six podiums but none of them on the top step.
  • The most successful driver to never win a championship title is True-blue-8 with an impeccable fourteen wins and forty-six podiums!
  • Duker86 had raced a total of seventy-one races before winning his first race. Making it the longest time before a maiden win.
  • The most experienced driver to never win a race is JOE9074. He competed in forty-four races without scoring a win nor a podium.
  • yuc2002 is the only driver to reach second place in the championship more than once without winning it. He did it twice.
  • Only one team has managed to win the Team's championship more than once. GTORacing/Diesel Pig Racing won it twice.
  • Season 2 was the only occasion where the top two drivers were tied on points. xflow1390 won the title simply by winning three races to FaithlessEmo's zero.
  • The largest championship winning points margin was set back in Season 1. FaithlessEmo finished forty-four points ahead of runner-up yuc2002.
  • Nine drivers have managed to win two consecutive races - with only one doing it twice, mikey_2412 back in season three. However, nobody has managed to win three in a row.

Last edited:
MY FAVOURITE TOURING CAR
Guessing you're happy filo :lol:

I did notify you a while back id be missing last night aswell as the last 2 CRZ races hope you didnt forget!
Yep, I remembered mate :)

My report;
Last night was pretty enjoyable. Some AWOL drivers and especially those who would have attended, the racing at times was very spread out but we all managed to find our own small battles. Race 1 I was quite surprised at, as the pace in general wasn't what I expected it to be, @DeltaJuliet managed to get a good lead and I held 2nd for awhile. Defended from @J_Starscream to get the advantage in the pits, but after we came out we were nose to tail. I knew he would have me eventually so I moved over to let him go and see if he could chase mike down. At first I maintained the gap to star as we took time out of mike, then at the end star pulled away, but it was too little too late, but a podium was still great.

Qualifying wasn't too bad. @DannyB013 pace was awesome. I didn't pit for tyres in the second half so could have went a bit quicker, potentially 2nd, but I expected to be at the back so can't complain.

Race 2 obviously danny ran away :lol: mike, star, @TNR_KING_FILO and myself were following for 2nd. Managed to get past mike and try pass filo, however he pulled out a massive gap during the pits. Had a great battle with star in the second part of the race. We both approached the chicane, I contemplated going around the outside but decided to let him go, although star had the same idea and we were both very slow.

Race 3 I had an amazing launch off the line again, although a small lag spike cancelled that out. Standards weren't great that race. Saw some things happen back in the pack, and I apologise to @Ives40 for lap 1, didn't expect you to slow down that much on corner entry and ended up hitting you wide. I went to give the place back but there was so many drivers around it would have been even more dangerous, so very sorry mate and i'll make sure to penalise myself (note - see how I held my hands up and not made excuses. If only others could do that it would be a lot more pleasant.) I was quite worried when I came out of the pits and saw filo that close behind, but pushed for a few laps then had a comfortable lead to take a flukey win, although shame mike took fastest lap :lol: The only other thing I can say is @epic_apri_39 driving and attitude to it, however there's no point going into it, so i'm just going to post this;

untitled.png

But an enjoyable night, the drivers title is starting to take shape although it's not over yet. Indy title is still close but the team's title looks very exciting!

I thought you were Ron Dennis? ;)
inb4 DPRgate.

Since everyone's doing it, might as well.

News from Scorpius Apex Racing:
With @Antares26 confirmed to leave his race seat at the end of the season to serve as team manager, Scorpius Apex Racing will still be retaining @DeltaJuliet in its driver lineup, while also having one race seat open.
yeah it's my punishment for all my dirty tricks in the past :(

DPRgate :lol:

I have a good few candidates for that seat ;)

Calm down Dietrich, trying to start up a junior team (again). :lol: ;)
actually, my junior team did pretty well :lol:

Well..... okay :P

I'd rather have him as Dietrich, rather than that one-eyed bastard who obviously screwed Danii over.
although i'm not a fan of danii, he's over-rated and dangerous, but I have to agree. Marko is a dick, and certainly ruined his career. Although that's red bull for you, look at JEV

although i'm not a fan of danii, he's over-rated and dangerous, but I have to agree. Marko is a dick, and certainly ruined his career. Although that's red bull for you, look at JEV
Oh god, don't remind me. There was definitely a point in 2013 where JEV was doing better than Daniel, and both equally deserved that Red Bull seat, letting go of JEV was just absurd. I'm just happy he's doing somewhat well in Formula E.

Oh god, don't remind me. There was definitely a point in 2013 where JEV was doing better than Daniel, and both equally deserved that Red Bull seat, letting go of JEV was just absurd. I'm just happy he's doing somewhat well in Formula E.
I don't think he'd have done as well as Daniel though, knew he'd be amazing from the get go.

Also, am I the only one disgusted by Lewis' tactics regarding engines?

just going to leave this here

@DannyB013

yeah, incredibly dangerous, can see he ran you off track on purpose. Race ban I think :lol:

@J_Starscream in race 3 (or 2) were you going off at the start of the race at turn 1 onwards of the mini circuit? I saw you go off as if you were lagging like that, then reappear on track, but wasn't sure if you went off and rejoined or was just lagging

yeah, incredibly dangerous, can see he ran you off track on purpose. Race ban I think :lol:

@J_Starscream in race 3 (or 2) were you going off at the start of the race at turn 1 onwards of the mini circuit? I saw you go off as if you were lagging like that, then reappear on track, but wasn't sure if you went off and rejoined or was just lagging
I don't think I ever had an off all night, I went wide around the end of sector 1 a few times but that was it.

just going to leave this here

@DannyB013

I forgot I took three positions in one corner! :lol:

Danny was just like "not today mf."

Results - Event 6/9 - Autumn Ring

Round 13

1. DeltaJulietMike
2. J_Starscream
3. True-blue-8
4. DannyB013
5. TNR_FILO
6. ares118785
7. Ives40
8. epicgiratina
Fastest Lap - J_Starscream - 1.19.428
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, True-blue-8

Qualifying
1. DannyB013
2. TNR_FILO
3. DeltaJulietMike
4. True-blue-8
5. ares118785
6. epicgiratina
7. Ives40
8. J_Starscream

Round 14
1. DannyB013
2. TNR_FILO
3. J_Starscream
4. True-blue-8
5. DeltaJulietMike
6. ares118785
7. epicgiratina
8. StormPacer17
9. Ives40
Fastest Lap - DannyB013 - 1.19.248
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, DannyB013

Round 15
1. True-blue-8
2. TNR_FILO
3. J_Starscream
4. DannyB013
5. epicgiratina
6. StormPacer17
7. DeltaJulietMike
8. ares118785
9. Ives40
Fastest Lap - DeltaJulietMike - 1.19.396
Lap Leaders - epicgiratina, True-blue-8, J_Starscream

Still some bad attitudes regarding driving standards, so myself and others are going to be less lenient in order to improve standards and improve the racing. If drivers are unable or refuse to follow the rules then they will be penalised.

Congratulations to @Storm_SP17 who completed his 100th race! :cheers:

Race 2 will see our 150th race next week!

Post 2 and stats updated soon.

Back