(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny's and my third one are the same link btw. đź‘Ť
Oh yeah, they are. @True-blue-8 can you fix the link on Danny's report?
Thanks guys, GTP crashed for me as I was adding the links so I wasn't sure if they were working properly or not.

Should be fixed now đź‘Ť :)

If anyone wants to appeal, usual process please let us know within 24hours.

The qualifying trophy can be wrapped up next week for sure, @Ash9414 needs to get pole at the last 2 rounds :P

We're only doing one drop score, right? If so, would it be possible to highlight and take out each person's lowest points to get a better judge of what's happening?

Does drop score also apply to the qualifying trophy?

We're only doing one drop score, right? If so, would it be possible to highlight and take out each person's lowest points to get a better judge of what's happening?
I actually did that just now since I wanted to check on my current drop progress as well.

As it stands for the contenders:
Danny - 280
Filo - 250
True - 244
Noir - 226
Star - 225
Ash - 223
Storm - 222
Mike - 180

Does drop score also apply to the qualifying trophy?
I actually did that just now since I wanted to check on my current drop progress as well.

As it stands for the contenders:
Danny - 280
Filo - 250
True - 244
Noir - 226
Star - 225
Ash - 223
Storm - 222
Mike - 180
Yep, only one and i'd take it after all 8 rounds, as if you think about it, after next week (round 7) that is essentially what you will finish the season on, and it would increase if you improve your total.

Does that make sense? I can highlight the lowest points haul if you want, although it wont be taken away yet, there are many who scored zero anyway, so that would be their drop.

Does that make sense? I can highlight the lowest points haul if you want, although it wont be taken away yet, there are many who scored zero anyway, so that would be their drop.
I think it's gonna help people who keep track of their drop-affected scores even if there's still races to be run.

Anyone have some benchmark times on Trial Mountain? The S15 feels quick, but I'm getting the feeling like the VWs can be really up there.

Anyone have some benchmark times on Trial Mountain? The S15 feels quick, but I'm getting the feeling like the VWs can be really up there.
I can't remember mate, although in the Tests the Nissan Was Really Strong, I Reckon You Can Get 2 Wins Today.

Unless everyone let's me through and blocks Danny :P

Sorry m8s i have hard times whit work and repairs at my home, three of my work m8s are on sick leave and i have to do double shifts.

Sorry for the temporary absence.

Results - Event 8/9 - Trial Mountain Circuit

Round 19

1. The_Noir_Antares
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. Ash9414
4. True-blue-8
5. J_Starscream
6. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - The_Noir_Antares - 1.29.713
Lap Leaders - The_Noir_Antares, DeltaJulietMike, J_Starscream, TheOldStig

Qualifying
1. The_Noir_Antares
2. J_Starscream
3. DeltaJulietMike
4. Ash9414
5. True-blue-8
6. TheOldStig

Round 20
1. The_Noir_Antares
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. Ash9414
4. J_Starscream
5. True-blue-8
6. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - The_Noir_Antares
Lap Leaders - The_Noir_Antares, DeltaJulietMike

Round 21
1. DeltaJulietMike
2. J_Starscream
3. The_Noir_Antares (Reprimand)
4. True-blue-8 (Warning)
5. TheOldStig (Reprimand)
DNF. Ash9414
Fastest Lap - J_Starscream - 1.30.651
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, The_Noir_Antares

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS

@Antares26 will be required to start at the back of the grid next week.

Sorry the result aren't in their usual format, but i'm focused on FGT at the moment. The championship battles are pretty self explanatory, but I will post regarding it later/tomorrow :)

Updating Post #1/2 now đź‘Ť

Back