(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The discussion was about watching football or playing video games. It's like you guys had never heard of TV recorders or online catch-up services.

The discussion was about watching football or playing video games. It's like you guys had never heard of TV recorders or online catch-up services.
Not the same as watching it live, that's what makes the competition all the more better and emotional for people. Also need to remember we have a few different nationalities, so we shouldn't just work around the England games. If you want to record it okay but to me it's not the same at all lol. I may record a race but not a football game (unless you play it at double speed, that's incredibly funny)

I will double check what games are played on a Friday later, but the competition may be over by the time we start

Just so people are aware I think I will increase number of cars available to 6. We seem to have a lot of part timers. No difference from 5 really, the extra car just allows another part time option and possibly run an 'Independent team' title too 👍

Anyway, things are starting to look good and will be contacting people now about choices etc 👍

I like the style of this one, but I also like to see the points progress through each round like last season.

Keep this style but add a column for each race meeting, perhaps?

Can we have the driver nationality on independent table aswell? Love that feature
Sure will add that in tonight 👍

I like the style of this one, but I also like to see the points progress through each round like last season.

Keep this style but add a column for each race meeting, perhaps?
yeah I was thinking of adding another page and breaking each event down 👍

Opps and Q trophy I forgot to add

I thought it was added to the 'points' section?

Ash wanted a trophy named after him and he got his wish :lol:
I thought that was the trophy for who crashed out the most in the season? :lol:

Just kidding, Ash. :P

Edit: Yep, I'm an idiot, I actually didn't look at the points system document until now so that's why I didn't see it. :yuck:

Double quote?

(Quoted the same thing twice)

EDIT - This table is better in my opinion, although in my tablet it looks somehow strange :confused:

Hahaha, I don't think I crash THAT much for a trophy to be named after me for the most crashes. :P

Edit: Table looks good. But shouldn't it be Manufacturer?

Back