(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just incase anyone didn't realise before.... I had already pre-dibs'd the number 17 before mention of another season, since I'm in the loop on future prospects before most.... But, seeing as though people like to assume that THEY called dibs on it first and I'm not a sissy and whine about it, I'll be the bigger man and change from #17(which I've had for a few seasons now, and is LITERALLY IN MY NAME, wink wink)...

New number coming soon...

Double quote?

(Quoted the same thing twice)

EDIT - This table is better in my opinion, although in my tablet it looks somehow strange :confused:
Jordan did say that it may not work all the time on mobile devices. I tried to insert the link instead but it is embedding the image anyway :( If you'd rather I emailed you the link drop me a PM :)

SS 👍 and also inters/wets avalble for wet races

Sports Soft, it's in the Technical Regulations iirc.
Yep it is. I hope to get the tech reg link up to date after some running tonight 👍

Hahaha, I don't think I crash THAT much for a trophy to be named after me for the most crashes. :P

Edit: Table looks good. But shouldn't it be Manufacturer?

No ,but it helps :lol:

Probably. I was in a rush to get it up so didn't check it. I have an English degree and I can't spell :lol:

The table actually looks pretty weird even on my desktop (scroll bar goes directly to the top of page everytime I try to switch sheets) probably caused by the unintentional embedding, but it should look fine from the google docs viewer like the previous stat sheets.

The table actually looks pretty weird even on my desktop (scroll bar goes directly to the top of page everytime I try to switch sheets) probably caused by the unintentional embedding, but it should look fine from the google docs viewer like the previous stat sheets.
The other sheets I need to delete a few rows. Just wanted any feedback before I tidy it up tonight. I'll put them in spoilers too, should help with the loading speeds

I usually keep track of my own records in Excel, but do the entire table so it has all of the results in. I'll show you a picture because I did it for last season. 👍
Is there any way to keep the pics in good quality though? That was the problem I was having :(

As a still image, not phenomenal quality but it's easily readable of that makes sense?
Then that should be fine :) Cheers mate 👍

EDIT - I could also split it into two columns. Will play around tonight and open a lobby. Hopefully I can get things more organised

But having tyres to SS won't ban all racing tyres including wet and intermediate? (I'm not asking other tyre; SS is fine, just this thing.)
Also, I don't mind not having the link.

As I said, I use Microsoft Excel to do the tables as I find it is much more flexible to work with. The only issue is putting it up in the best quality on here as you can't exactly transfer it to an accessible place.
However, with the flexibility I am able to add flags (from Wikipedia) and lay it out accordingly and easy to understand. With Excel I can also add in a function to add up all of the points from each race and then have a "Drop" column which I can then use to determine the outright points at the end of the season.

With my sheets, I add in 'Teams and Drivers', 'Calendar' (with dates), 'Season Results', 'Drivers' Championship, 'Teams' Championship', 'Independents' Championship' and 'Manufacturers' Championship'.

GTTCC example.png

Obviously this picture includes 'Drivers' Championship' and 'Season Results', as an example of what I do. I can, however, split each of them up and send in each championships' standings as separate images, making the text clearer. (I did have to increase the resolution of my computer to fit the entire table in). :lol:

But having tyres to SS won't ban all racing tyres including wet and intermediate? (I'm not asking other tyre; SS is fine, just this thing.)
This is where the trust factor comes in, I believe @True-blue-8 sets the tyre restriction to RH so that Intermediates and Wets are allowed to be used in the room?

As I said, I use Microsoft Excel to do the tables as I find it is much more flexible to work with. The only issue is putting it up in the best quality on here as you can't exactly transfer it to an accessible place.
However, with the flexibility I am able to add flags (from Wikipedia) and lay it out accordingly and easy to understand. With Excel I can also add in a function to add up all of the points from each race and then have a "Drop" column which I can then use to determine the outright points at the end of the season.

With my sheets, I add in 'Teams and Drivers', 'Calendar' (with dates), 'Season Results', 'Drivers' Championship, 'Teams' Championship', 'Independents' Championship' and 'Manufacturers' Championship'.

View attachment 556848

Obviously this picture includes 'Drivers' Championship' and 'Season Results', as an example of what I do. I can, however, split each of them up and send in each championships' standings as separate images, making the text clearer. (I did have to increase the resolution of my computer to fit the entire table in). :lol:
Thanks mate. I'll try some different things tonight and I considered pasting them as images. Looks great :cheers:

This is where the trust factor comes in, I believe @True-blue-8 sets the tyre restriction to RH so that Intermediates and Wets are allowed to be used in the room?
Yep, if it looks like it may rain i'll open up the regulations. RH tyres will gain a lot of advantage and it's easy to see, so anyone using those tyres will be disqualified instantly. But I trust everyone will run the correct tyres :)

Yep, if it looks like it may rain i'll open up the regulations. RH tyres will gain a lot of advantage and it's easy to see, so anyone using those tyres will be disqualified instantly. But I trust everyone will run the correct tyres :)
You can do spec checks before the race to make sure everyone's up to regs.

I can't race tonight, because I'm going to race in other series. But I will be there in next week. I promise. 👍

You can do spec checks before the race to make sure everyone's up to regs.
Could change them in the pits though. ;)
Same as last season, once everyone joins track they wont be able to leave. If they do then i'll make sure they didn't change anything 👍

whatsuphomeslice/LexiconDesign/Volkswagen/29
You can't pick a car yet remember mate, but if a VW is still available when it's your turn to pick i'll let you know 👍

So is there no hard and soft compound?
Nope. Everything is pretty much the same. All the rules are in the OP though....

what is "FR"?
Formula Rocket, I guess?
is that happening?
Yep Formula Rocket sorry, will make that clearer in the OP 👍

Will just open for free testing tonight and can do some races if people fancy.

Same as last season, once everyone joins track they wont be able to leave. If they do then i'll make sure they didn't change anything 👍

You can't pick a car yet remember mate, but if a VW is still available when it's your turn to pick i'll let you know 👍

Nope. Everything is pretty much the same. All the rules are in the OP though....

Yep Formula Rocket sorry, will make that clearer in the OP 👍

Will just open for free testing tonight and can do some races if people fancy.

what are the specs for the rocket?

Back