(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That will not be fun.

Might as well drive solo for 40 minutes on a boring over-used track that doesn't suit this car.

Test, I don't think Nürburg suits the DC5
We should try the Season 7 cars. Free choice but tuned to agreed spec. Use the tracks we are likely to use. Plus some left-field options that would not usually be considered, such as Madrid Reverse.

Make an evening of it. Touring car festival of pre-season testing.

Last edited:
We should try the Season 7 cars. Free choice but tuned to agreed spec. Use the tracks we are likely to use. Plus some left-field options that would not usually be considered, such as Madrid Reverse.

Make an evening of it. Touring car festival of pre-season testing.
Calendar is already determined, so no point doing anything else. Will be doing some testing then go to the nurb with GTTCC7 cars

Here's a suggestion...

EVERYONE get all 4 cars.
All of us use one of the cars each week for all the tracks.
By then, we'll have enough data that relates to each car's strengths and weaknesses across all drivers and tracks.
That way we can balance out the specs to accommodate.

Yes? No?

Here's a suggestion...

EVERYONE get all 4 cars.
All of us use one of the cars each week for all the tracks.
By then, we'll have enough data that relates to each car's strengths and weaknesses across all drivers and tracks.
That way we can balance out the specs to accommodate.

Yes? No?
I like the idea, but is there a way for us to do all this in half the time or less? The process feels too long just to get the specs down.

I like the idea, but is there a way for us to do all this in half the time or less? The process feels too long just to get the specs down.
Edit~ disregard the earlier content. Ask True what his thoughts are.

Last edited:
Is anyone having psn issues? Can't sign in:(

Nice to see the excitement though, especially the activity in pm. Should be a great season

I think it's FILO that's crashing the server.. His room has been going for almost 10hrs now lol
He's probably fell asleep like always :lol:

Havent been able to sign in so a wasted night. I'm out tomorrow so will have to wait until Wednesday :/

Also, i'll explain more tomorrow but there will be a set list of parts for each car which people will have to stick too. This is to stop an advantage being gained by applying certain parts or adding power etc, which is more important for success pens which can eliminate the effect

In the future, you will be able to record TV and watch it later.

Further ahead, you will be able to watch past TV shows online. From the official website of the TV channel. For free, usually.

"Welcome - to the world of tomorrow!"

In the future, you will be able to record TV and watch it later.

Further ahead, you will be able to watch past TV shows online. From the official website of the TV channel. For free, usually.

"Welcome - to the world of tomorrow!"
Wrong thread? :lol:

^3B07E5AEF17FAB06706D9EE7F18E9CAE576498A0F37A4A4813^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

'CAUTION: Your driving reactions may be impaired'

We'll see about that :lol:

Latest Posts

Back