(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, went to do some laps, the track became bone dry after 3 minutes. Wets were 2 seconds a lap off.

I think we should return to using SS tyres no matter what.

Round 0 - Pre-Q - Brands Hatch Indy 80's

1. Ash9414 - 2.19.464
2. TNR_FILO - 2.19.478
3. True-blue-8 - 2.19.940
4. DannyB013 - 2.20.011
5. SDM_R13HIE - 2.20.026
6. J_Starscream - 2.20.503
7. DeltaJulietMike - 2.20.674
8. The_Noir_Antares - 2.20.737
9. StormPacer17 - 2.20.792
10. CrazyJohnIsHere - 2.21.063
11. duker_86 - 2.21.169
12. Toshost - 2.21.284
13. TheOldStig - 2.23.156
14. ares118785 - 2.23.182
15. epicgiratina - 2.25.062
16. Trapdoor97 - 2.23.653
17. smith1001 - 2.28.188
18. whatsuphomeslice - 2.38.866
19. xflow1390 - No Time Set
20. HarskGaming96 - No Time Set
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 0.46.281

Drivers Part A

Drivers Part B

Teams

Manufacturer

Independent

Ash Dash Qualifying

Last edited:
Just to update everyone.

'Ash Dash' points now added.

Next race information has been added to Post #2. The starting grid has not been added yet, but will be tomorrow hopefully.

@Harsk100 you've received one AWOL warning already, so next race you miss without explanation you'll be removed from the series 👍

I'm going to allow wet and inter tyres. They are in fact slower on a dry track so tyre choice will be crucial.

Lastly, I will probably add 10BHP and take away 20KG for the Toyota. I have had many people show that the car is slower and I have to agree. With a good setup (I've got one and it reduces the understeer, I will share it with the Toyota drivers), the times aren't that far off but it can do with a small boost.

:cheers:

Still, you have to put "Racing Hard or less" in order to be able to use IM or HW, and give a strict penalty to anybody who uses Racing Hard (Just saying).

Because these racing tyres (IM and HW) cannot be used if you do not allow at least one Racing tyre compound 👍

Still, you have to put "Racing Hard or less" in order to be able to use IM or HW, and give a strict penalty to anybody who uses Racing Hard (Just saying).

Because these racing tyres (IM and HW) cannot be used if you do not allow at least one Racing tyre compound 👍
I know but it will be very obvious if anyone is on racing hard tyres lol. I always review and steward each race anyway so I will find out if anyone does. 'I will find you, and I will disqualify you' :lol:

Besides, this isn't silly online racing. It's a group of top guys who I trust 100% (except that @Ash9414 guy)

Sorry for not letting you know again, True-blue. I forgot that the race was in this friday.

I promise that I'll appear on the next race, however, I might have to skip the two following rounds, as I'll be competing in another series after I finish race 1.

Sorry for not letting you know again, True-blue. I forgot that the race was in this friday.

I promise that I'll appear on the next race, however, I might have to skip the two following rounds, as I'll be competing in another series after I finish race 1.
Mark your calendar if you have to, you won't want to miss the start of the season this weekend. :D

Forgot to mention as well that the independent standings were updated. I accidently out ares as the leader but it was actually duker, so first and second have been swapped 👍

I think wet races I will leave the tyre choice open to SS, Inters or wets. It will make choosing the right tyres crucial. However I must also say that If you pit before the pit window to change tyres that does not count as your mandatory stop, you must complete another one during the pit window.

Back