Honda Sports Vision Gran Turismo: Unveiled

Sorry for 480p resolution because of slow connection in my place, but at least here is screenshots of rain at the start of the video :

Screenshot_20171109-134204.jpg
Screenshot_20171109-134318.jpg
Screenshot_20171109-134352.jpg

Didn't looked like a heavy rain. Probably WIP. Or perhaps we could choose either light or heavy rain conditions?

It was in the game since launch, hardly a reveal...

I think they are using it to A) give an insight from the Manufacturer, about the car. As they have done with all other VGT's
Bear in mind, I think all previous VGT's have been added into the game post launch, so there is opportunity to make a song and dance about it. This, and a couple of other VGT cars came with game at launch.

And more importantly, B)... they are using it to tease the inclusion of rain effects, from this you might expect an update soon...

Purely my speculation, no facts to be found here... Other than the rain seen on the car of course ;)

Please no more of this cars. I dont want them in my races. Please make a button to stop these kind of cars joining races i am in.
They need a extra category in my opinion. Gr.1 is a big mess at the moment with all the fantasyc ars.

You are aware that Gr.X exists, right?

Wow another week and another batmobile car :banghead:

Hardly. This is one of the more realistic VGTs. It’s not like it’s a Tomahawk.

Yawn yet another fake car in a faux-sim, I remember when PD focused on realism, Concept cars I can understand to some degree because they do actually exist but these VGT things not only are they incredibly ugly but so far from reality that it makes you wonder why its still called "the Real driving simulator"

Is the Beatle and other VW in Gr.4 Virtual cars? Because they look so ugly and not real to me. They dont have a extra category. Or maybe they were produced once because it is only a VW Golf with new Design? What allows theme to be in Gr.4. Also the Citroen is such a strange car i dont like.

Looks an awful lot like a special edition Bugatti Chiron to me,
It predates the Chiron.
But just how many VGT's only exist virtually or on paper, As opposed to concept cars that actually run
The overwhelming majority of concept cars are incapable of being driven. Meanwhile the Bugatti, both Volkswagens, the Fittipaldi, the Lexus and I think the Alpine are all drivable in the real world. Possibly the Zagato too. And the Mercedes and pre-VGT Citroen were planned for limited production. And the Toyota may be in production (in a slightly changed form) soon.

That aside, the BMW, MINI, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Infiniti, Daihatsu and possibly the Honda here are all regular concept cars with a VGT badge on them. The Honda has been in this form since 2013, so it is a normal concept car.

https://www.gtplanet.net/patent-images-show-hondas-new-baby-nsx/

like the old Ford GT90 for example.
That's probably not the best example. It could be driven, in a radically detuned form (turbo wastegates locked open, so effectively NA) but the only people who did so weren't permitted to exceed ordinary road speeds (I think Clarkson said 50mph, but others mention 70mph).

Yawn yet another fake car in a faux-sim, I remember when PD focused on realism, Concept cars I can understand to some degree because they do actually exist but these VGT things not only are they incredibly ugly but so far from reality that it makes you wonder why its still called "the Real driving simulator"
I've seen more "real" concept cars that look crazier than the VGT cars. <_<
lovos.png
BMW_Museum_IMG_20141113_120945_%2815674560850%29.jpg

This Honda looks like a production car btw.

Live For Speed is an arcade game, then. 👍👍👍

Yay, another Predator jock strap. Why do all of these cars look the same? I bet the rear looks like a futuristic hot pocket in it's microwave crisping sleeve... *checking* yup.

Back