how good of a gran turismo player are you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 358 comments
  • 12,628 views
Originally posted by cELica
OH!! :) :) :) :)
GRANDE!!! Finalmente qualcuno a cui chiedere cose che non riesco a dire in inglese:banghead: :banghead:

Guarda a parte settesima (settima) [7th] per il resto sei stato perfetto!!!
Ci risentiamo;)
Sicuramente :)
 
Yes we have both PAL
But maybe for England thay use other type of measures

4 exsample

When he/she tell to put 55/58 in ride Height
I have from 85 to 128 (mm)
 
Millimetres here too... It's 85/88mm...
 
I whould say i´am between 9 and 10, i´ve driven GT since the first GT come out and still playing on GT3...i have no life :p
 
Originally posted by super supra
I whould say i´am between 9 and 10, i´ve driven GT since the first GT come out and still playing on GT3...i have no life :p

Care to put a time in for our little test?

Remember it's a test of yourself only - lie about your time and the only person you're lying to is yourself. Tell the truth - and do quite well - and you may be encouraged to take up OLR.
 
How bout joining in with us and doing the two hotlap tests Famine put up on the first page of this thread?:)

Edit: too late, Famine beat me at it :p
 
Originally posted by Famine
Millimetres here too... It's 85/88mm...


You're right

I don't know how I see a 55/58:eek: :confused: :eek:

:banghead: no comment :lol: :lol:
 
About the test, well sure i do it, but it seems that you are a very good driver, to be honest i really don´t know if i am worth 9-10 but thats what i think..hope you understand.

The test?? where/(how)
 
meh....maybe a 7.... i try not to so cocky:lol:
unlike some of you:odd:
its all good im just playin:lol:
 
I try with some modifications of Famine, and it's little bit better

My new rec. is:
1'53:078

It's enough for tonight BYE.. :p
 
OK Famine, im at 1'15.982 now for the SSR5 II Wet. I know I can improve by .440 if I get the first sector right.
 
Make that a 1'15.572 :D

Edit: Wow that is pretty close to the approximate of taking my previous time and taking off the .440 :O
 
I got my S2000 time down to 1'17.989 still w/ stock tuning(all that crazy Susnepsion stuff)
 
i am thinking that after seeing so much confusion over the car that was picked, a tottaly stock road car without tcs/asm would have created a less confused state amoung the racers here.
say ruf rgt, stock including tires for example rather than something that can be adjusted or changed.
if everyone has EXACTLY the same setup then it will show who really is the fastest, yes? it makes sense to me.

but i aint joining in cause i'm nowhere near fast enuff :p
 
You're missing the point.

The question is "How good are you at GT3?" not "Who's the fastest?". To be good at GT3 you need to have skills in ALL departments - not just stock, non-tuned cars. If this was an OLR, I'd have posted it in the OLR thread.

There's no confusion over the car picked - it's in the first page (or rather they are)
 
Well Famine, since you take part in OLR, and I have no Idea how to, nor Do I have the equipment to do so. What are the races like? What types of cars are most frequent?
 
Originally posted by Famine
You're missing the point.

The question is "How good are you at GT3?" not "Who's the fastest?". To be good at GT3 you need to have skills in ALL departments - not just stock, non-tuned cars. If this was an OLR, I'd have posted it in the OLR thread.

There's no confusion over the car picked - it's in the first page (or rather they are)

i'd be more interested n who is fastest :D
 
Ahhh Famine still didnt update the results with my new time :(
 
Originally posted by Driftster
Well Famine, since you take part in OLR, and I have no Idea how to, nor Do I have the equipment to do so. What are the races like? What types of cars are most frequent?


GTD series: all race cars with differnt tyres for some of them (R390, GT1 race cars), free settings

TORC: Arcade cars, No TCS/ASM or settings

GTDL: F1 cars only, free settings

Super Endurance races (in my sig) any car at all, no race cars, 600HP limit, free settings
 
Originally posted by T13R
Ahhh Famine still didnt update the results with my new time :(

Since I cant be bothered going back to the first page, whats the car and track y'all racing on?
 
Stock Honda S2000LM, any sets, SSR5Wet Reverse (fast lap), Stock Clio Race Car, any sets, SIM tyres, Cote (fast lap), Stock Clio V6, any sets, SIM tyres, Cote (fast lap)

Officially speaking, I'm in bed at the moment. I'll update tomorrow evening. Nice going T13R (you git :D).

Driftster - really ANY car/track/settings combination can be used. Check on the weekly spot races here for example. I'd suggest getting an Xport/Sharkport for proof of times though - some races have no official verification, some are random, some are the whole field.
 
thanks mate 👍

also:
Formula Grand Prix: F1 cars, free settings 10 lap races, tyre wear on
 
Originally posted by Famine
MiH is good - but he's not as good as Arco and he'd be the first to admit it.

Taking Arco/Wiese, big p, jean and Honeycar as 10, MiH and myself would be lucky to get an 8.

Assuming a perfect Gaussian distribution, most people would get a 5, which makes a nonsense of all these 8s, 9s and 10s I've seen claimed.


Taken from the first page (I did go and have a look after all)
I would have to rate myself, in the company of these guys you have mentioned here Famine, a 5-6, there is absolutely no way I could catch these guys, against some of the other guys here I would bump my rating up a couple of notches

These fellas here that have given themselves a 8-10 would not have a snowballs chance in hell of catching the likes of JMR, Arco/Weise, BigP in a thousand years
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
GTD series: all race cars with differnt tyres for some of them (R390, GT1 race cars), free settings

TORC: Arcade cars, No TCS/ASM or settings

GTDL: F1 cars only, free settings

Super Endurance races (in my sig) any car at all, no race cars, 600HP limit, free settings

So, getting a little more off-topic, what happens when you have a 7-hour replay? Does it just keep buffering it to your memory card? Do you get "Replay Save Complete" every hour until your card fills up?
 
hey Bollocks.. I changed opinion of myself when considering Arco and all these guys and say something like 7-7.5, but come on, you ARE atleast a 7 to 7.5! Your lap times in the F1 series are pretty fast. Ive been checking and me, you, Sough, and even Sandstorm are among the top 10-15 times in each F1 race we do. Sough even has some of the quickest times to rival ppl like Arco and JMR. Trust me, we arent that bad after all. But thats only in an F1. Now im interested in seeing with the other cars. This is starting to be interesting for me.
 
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
So, getting a little more off-topic, what happens when you have a 7-hour replay? Does it just keep buffering it to your memory card? Do you get "Replay Save Complete" every hour until your card fills up?


Nah, not at all, was run in "Free run" so all it will do is save the fastest lap up untill the "Replay save Complete" bit comes on


Famine: Got ya in the last TORC race there mate, that Astra was a b!tch


Will give the 2000 a run later, will have a lap time up in a couple of days
 
Back