how good of a gran turismo player are you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 358 comments
  • 12,628 views
Originally posted by Driftster
What F1 race huh? Series? What? Which car?


C'mon in and register and see how fast you are

to register do the S licence test with the TVR Griffeth@R11 and PM your time to Sandstorm
 
.......Why the freakin griffen. So far out of the 4 tests i've done, 2 of the cars I hated....The clio and the Griffith, oh well..I'll do it. gimmie some time
 
Alright Famine, new time is 1'49.339 for that Monaco challenge with the Race Car.
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
C'mon in and register and see how fast you are

to register do the S licence test with the TVR Griffeth@R11 and PM your time to Sandstorm
Is it really necessary to do that test? I mean we dont have driver classes cuz there are too little people. So Drifster, I say just PM Sandstorm to say you want in. Only thing is... this week is the Test Course :banghead:
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
sounds like a good enough challenge bollocks....NOT:mad:
Its not a challenge. Its something Sandstorm came up with to classify driver skill for the F1 League. But since there arent that many ppl racing, its not even necessary to do it. Just tell Sandstorm you want in, and you can be part of the F1 league.
 
Ok here are my result:

Monaco: 1:51:982 Clio Race car
SSR5 wet-Reverse :1:17:216

I have to say that this is really hard.

Hey could you update the top time list.
 
Updated. Bear in mind that I can only get on the internet of an evening on weekdays and that this isn't the centre of my life.
 
wich tyres is best to use (front-rear) 4 the SSr5 competition

I try without modification and I get
1'19:979
 
For hotlaps - and any races where tyres do not wear - T8s are the only tyres to choose (super-softs... They're the most expensive race tyre you can buy).
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
just gimme a score on a scale of 1 to 10 and tell why you gave yoursef that score

-no cockyiness please

thx

If I missed your post, sorry about that, but where do you rate yourself?

Secondly, I find myself in the 6.5-7 range. Why? Because, yes I have completed the game, 100% and have been there for two years. Unfortuneately, I don't have all golds on the license tests, and my race times against others are under average, mainly due to settings of which I'm not very good at.

So I guess I have a couple of different ratings, as far as the game, I give myself a 9 because of the 100%, but much less compared to real drivers out there in cybor space.

;)
 
Originally posted by Pako
compared to real drivers out there in cybor space.

;)

Isn't that an oxymoron? Or something? :D
 
Originally posted by Famine
Isn't that an oxymoron? Or something? :D

:lol: Yes I believe it was... Intentional? Perhaps, or maybe I just got lucky. ;)
 
what if you dont know what you would rate yourself... what do you do then... uh oh.... uh oh.... uh oh...
 
Wish I could get times like that. Well, maybe with a change of settings.

What are the Clio's max power with oil changes?
 
1:15.771 in the S2000 after 72kms, can easily see some more time coming of here

Will have a crack at the other 2 when I get the time
 
Just to make sure:
with the Clio Road car, there is no HP mods but anything else go's? including weight reduction?
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
1:15.771 in the S2000 after 72kms, can easily see some more time coming of here

Will have a crack at the other 2 when I get the time
Hehe your pretty close... gonna have to start working on the setup some more :irked:
 
I got my S2000 LM car time down to 1'16.378
still runnin stock suspension
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
1:15.771 in the S2000 after 72kms, can easily see some more time coming of here

Will have a crack at the other 2 when I get the time


Dahehe! :p

I'm just 4 seconds behind :odd:
 
I REFUSE to be impressed untill you do it with 0 miles on the car, on one of the first 8 laps!
 
If someone give me the best setting for the HONDA ( :( ) competition I will beat you all :lol:
 
While i was screwing around with the setup for the S2000 and Clio Race Car, I started to think a little. What makes a good GT3 player? Is it someone who is able to get the max out of a car in terms of skill, or someone who is able to make an awesome setup to gain the advantage on someone who could actually be better?

Then again there could also be people that can do both...
 
Originally posted by T13R
While i was screwing around with the setup for the S2000 and Clio Race Car, I started to think a little. What makes a good GT3 player? Is it someone who is able to get the max out of a car in terms of skill, or someone who is able to make an awesome setup to gain the advantage on someone who could actually be better?

Then again there could also be people that can do both...


Good question! :irked:

Per vedere quanto siamo forti a GT dovremo gareggiare con la stessa auto tutti (stessa nel senso delle modifiche)

p.s. non vedo l'ora di arrivare a 100!:lol: Sto rispondendo un po dapperttutto :O
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Just to make sure:
with the Clio Road car, there is no HP mods but anything else go's? including weight reduction?

She's stock. Just Sim tyres.
 
Originally posted by cELica
Good question! :irked:

Per vedere quanto siamo forti a GT dovremo gareggiare con la stessa auto tutti (stessa nel senso delle modifiche)

p.s. non vedo l'ora di arrivare a 100!:lol: Sto rispondendo un po dapperttutto :O
:lol: E questo ne fara una in piu :) Dammi il tuo e-mail cosi ti posso mandare le foto.
 
Originally posted by Famine
She's stock. Just Sim tyres.
Havent tried the Road Car yet.. should be interesting.
 
Originally posted by T13R
While i was screwing around with the setup for the S2000 and Clio Race Car, I started to think a little. What makes a good GT3 player? Is it someone who is able to get the max out of a car in terms of skill, or someone who is able to make an awesome setup to gain the advantage on someone who could actually be better?

Then again there could also be people that can do both...

Hence the Clio Road Car - she's stock but for the tyres...

I ran a series a while back - 10 races, all testing a different part of your GT3 skills. There were fast laps, 2-lap, 3-lap, 5-lap, 10-lap and 20-lap races, a 0-400m sprint, cars with horsepower levels from 200-1000hp (in steps of 100hp), RR, FF, FR, MR, 4WD, rally and even hybrids.

What you tend to find is that the really good drivers are really good on most things. In the last GTLeague at gt.de big p was excellent in every category - from bone stock Arcade cars, through rallies and fully-tuned vehicles.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Hence the Clio Road Car - she's stock but for the tyres...

I ran a series a while back - 10 races, all testing a different part of your GT3 skills. There were fast laps, 2-lap, 3-lap, 5-lap, 10-lap and 20-lap races, a 0-400m sprint, cars with horsepower levels from 200-1000hp (in steps of 100hp), RR, FF, FR, MR, 4WD, rally and even hybrids.

What you tend to find is that the really good drivers are really good on most things. In the last GTLeague at gt.de big p was excellent in every category - from bone stock Arcade cars, through rallies and fully-tuned vehicles.


Famine

Why don't make a competition without settings too (just buy and race) I know it's not funny But in this way people like me have more chances :lol:
 
Back