Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
;)

lm_frontcopy2.jpg

Shedule:
:02 / :17 / :32 / :47

Last edited:
I will be joining you on this later tonight Timo :). I'm getting fed up of those pesky GTLM's dominating the online races in the other International Suzuka Event.

Nice idea buddy 👍.

stock tuning on that Tuned Lotus is weird, add to that STD physics and R3 tires and its hell.

I suck.

I've had a few races this morning at xx.02 etc.
It's not often I exit the game in disgust, but this was one of those mornings :grumpy:
Races full of of Japanese punters. I even resorted to using the EvoX because it's more "punt proof".
But the b@st@rds still got me. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Heh, be nice to have a chance of winning for a change. I'll be on tonight from 7-ish GMT 👍

Don't bet on in P3Tralala, we are going to be racing Timo remember :P

;)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Don't bet on in P3Tralala, we are going to be racing Timo remember :P

;)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

As long as he's in the green elise and aiming for the tyrewall at Casio, like he was yesterday, I'm in with a shout :D

This looks like lots of fun :)

And I look forward to seeing peedreientralallaa on track as well :cheers:

Namely, after the hairpin it's **** :lol:

I dunno about that, round the hairpin it is quick, its the mid-range acceleration after the hairpin that kills it for me. Thats where the lack of torque/power really shows.

Oh btw, will try to get in game this week and have a crack at this event, sorry I haven't been about... busy busy busy.

I dunno about that, round the hairpin it is quick, its the mid-range acceleration after the hairpin that kills it for me. Thats where the lack of torque/power really shows.

That's how I feel about my current corvette tune. I know one of the better online racers, MotoriusBIG, uses a very loose setup with R2/R3 and more power to get straightline grunt, but I just can't deal with the oversteer. As a result, I too get owned from the hairpin up to Spoon.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Well with the elise I run with R2's as there is more grip than I know what to do with, but even then I still just get owned coming out of that hairpin, I always get taken on that straight or is it a curve... lol either way you know what I mean. :D

Well with the elise I run with R2's as there is more grip than I know what to do with, but even then I still just get owned coming out of that hairpin, I always get taken on that straight or is it a curve... lol either way you know what I mean. :D

Having said that, yours and Timo's free run times are exceptional, so I actually expect this will be just as difficult as racing GTLMs as far as you two are concerned.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back