International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
  • 44,509 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really rusty, hell my callusses and blisters have all healed up now... the only time you'll see me is in your rear view mirror I promise. :lol:
 
I'll be wearing camo so you won't see me at all.. :lol:
 
Who said that?! I dont see anyone
 
stock tuning on that Tuned Lotus is weird, add to that STD physics and R3 tires and its hell.

I suck.

As a starting point I would recommend either RVT's Viper/Tuned or TLD's Corvette/Tuned. Both handle remarkably and are competitive and fun to drive. If you're good at tuning you'll soon mould the cars to suit your style and get even faster and have more fun :)

Also, I understand that if you pick "Invisible Stealth Camo" as the car colour, you'll do even better...

Who said that?! I dont see anyone

With invisible Timo, your supposed rustiness, Pentylala's unpronouncable tag totally covering the track...this is gonna be a laugh ;)


All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
Last edited:
EDIT : Double post, my apologies.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
I will try connecting to this event in future also as I'm fed up racing in amongst the GTLM punters also! not all are punters granted, but it's so easy to do with that cars speed and most take advantage of that 👎

count me in ;)
 
I will try connecting to this event in future also as I'm fed up racing in amongst the GTLM punters also! not all are punters granted, but it's so easy to do with that cars speed and most take advantage of that 👎

count me in ;)

Can we expect another blood red Vette on the grid then? ;)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
It's one of the few cars that I have bought all the colors and I have all 7 for the Z06, might randomly use them for moods haha ;)

I will be on later in the evening, Cya in there mate 👍
Ron.
 
It's one of the few cars that I have bought all the colors and I have all 7 for the Z06, might randomly use them for moods haha ;)

I will be on later in the evening, Cya in there mate 👍
Ron.

:cheers: Hope to race you then!! 👍
 
It's one of the few cars that I have bought all the colors and I have all 7 for the Z06, might randomly use them for moods haha ;)

I will be on later in the evening, Cya in there mate 👍
Ron.

Just don't pick yellow, that's my ride ;)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
no gtlm........hilarious

S2K FTW!
 
no gtlm........hilarious

S2K FTW!

Ah cool, I saw you had switched to GTLM recently and thought we had lost another to the dark side...

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
I wholeheartedly approve.

See you there in my Vette/Viper!
 
Ah cool, I saw you had switched to GTLM recently and thought we had lost another to the dark side...

i was racing 00-15 etc two hours with my S2000. i wanted to try this one but now i change back to the GTLM.

kindergarten.... :indiff:
 
i was racing 00-15 etc two hours with my S2000. i wanted to try this one but now i change back to the GTLM.

kindergarten.... :indiff:

Why kindergarten? Was it too easy with the S2000?

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
Ah cool, I saw you had switched to GTLM recently and thought we had lost another to the dark side...

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

S2k>GTLM
any day, its just sometimes i get tired of playing "drafting" games in order to keep up with the stupid things thats when i go for mine.
 
Yes, extremely satisfying....

in the 15 race was punted out from the lead in the final corner of the race and ended up 5th, good job by a japanese hero...

edit: oops, wrong thread :)
 
i was racing 00-15 etc two hours with my S2000. i wanted to try this one but now i change back to the GTLM.

kindergarten.... :indiff:

Wrong schedule.. ;)

without the lm's 00-17-32-47 is recommended by the dental union...
 
without the lm's 00-17-32-47 is recommended by the dental union...

yes i understud Timo, but i will stay at 00-15-30-45 doesn´t matter with which car. i feel me like from the darkside....:dunce:

and t´s nothing personality from me against someone else or your event. 👍


i think i'm just to old for this kind off stuff. :sly:
 
yes i understud Timo, but i will stay at 00-15-30-45 doesn´t matter with which car. i feel me like from the darkside....:dunce:

and t´s nothing personality from me against someone else or your event. 👍


i think i'm just to old for this kind off stuff. :sly:


I know.. 👍
Just hoped to see you with that S2000 ;) ..can't keep up with you and your dark force. :cheers: Even joined the GTNDC to get that tune.. :lol: ..didn't yet find it.. I guess it's buried in the ground somewhere there. ;)

You know, I have nothing against the lm, or driving it. This thread is just to give an option. 👍

btw, 1st post updated.
 
Wunderbar:

Keep your eyes out for a racer called Booo.....oooonus [NL]. A decent driver in a Clio that has punted me out 3 times in the last 2 races, and never waited.

Hope to be racing you other guys soon! :)
 
btw, 1st post updated.

Hahaha, I give it 1 hour before people start using that as an avatar or a sig.

Classic :)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)
 
These races are so much more fun - everyone's using smaller cars so overtaking is LOTS more frequent.
 
Wow, couldn't have gone much tighter than that...

great drive, Aki :)
 
Wow, couldn't have gone much tighter than that...

great drive, Aki :)

Yeah! That was awesome. I got it ontape, I'll let you know when you can see it...
 
Man... now an issue with the G25. Brake indicator keeps flashing on/off = a small break for me now
 
I'm going to make a prediction. Someone, at some point, will develop a non GTLM car in this series that they soon realize is faster than the GTLM, and then there will be a proliferation of non xxx car races. Not that thats a bad thing. Just saying, when there's a will, there's a way lol.
 
Man... now an issue with the G25. Brake indicator keeps flashing on/off = a small break for me now

I have DFP, and it does sometimes same. Then I take USB off and put it back, and problem almost every time is gone.

Anybody knows what is this failure?
 
I have DFP, and it does sometimes same. Then I take USB off and put it back, and problem almost every time is gone.

Anybody knows what is this failure?

Like three years ago when I got my DFP for GT4, It started doing that, and just a smidge of brake was constantly applied, and when it popped up, I'd need to jump up and unplug and plug it back in. Most annoying thing EVER. And it didn't just show I was braking, I WAS BRAKING. Which is like driving with half power everywhere. Sometimes it was only a sliver of red, at the worst it was half the bar and i couldn't move at all.

Eventually called Logitech, and I had a brand new set of pedals four days later for no charge. Haven't had an issue since :) Yes I am still using them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back