International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm being followed by someone who I know is a much faster driver than me, then at the earliest convenient opportunity I will make their pass easy for them. Maybe I'll learn something by following for a while.
Lets see how this works then.

I'm a bit less kind than you. I'll hold my line for grim death and force them to make a move. If they do make it stick however I'll let them pass, it's taken me a fair bit of practice to get the hang of knowing the difference between when someone's got the better of me and when they haven't quite made it stick. Without all the havok that happened whilst I was learning this I would never have learned it. And still I make the occasional mistake.

The thing is that the only way to learn is to go online and make the mistakes. This is why I am very forgiving of what goes down on pub servers. If you're wearing a GTP tag - that's good enough for me. If you suck - no probs, so does everyone at some stage. I'd rather you piled into me time after time on a pub server if it taught you how to be a real competitor in a private race 👍

I think everyone should relax a litle.

Last night I had again a few races in this event. I have no tune for it (using a Vette), I basically lowered the HP of the 800 Vette I have for HSR (and I assure you it's excellent there) and didn't bother to change anything else.

Plus, I'm clearly not as skilled as most are.

So, I returned to Suzuka following a invite made in this thread by Wanna_B, and I have been there the last two nights, doing lots of mistakes.

However, I can state this:

1) Everytime I accidentally hit another player, I have waited for him to go through;

2) Sometimes, I even let others go by just because I know they're faster than me and I don't want to interfere with their recovery from a poor grid position or from a "in-race off"

3) I don't have any complain, whatsoever, about any GTP tagged driver I met in these last two days.

4) I do complain about lag, though. It's terrible and it can really ruin your races.

5) All things considered, I have more fun in HSR. less incidents, no lag, great races. I think I'm going there again, until the end of this line-up of events

6) Besides, I never met Wanna_B in Suzuka, so it appears we're not racing at the same time of day (late night for me, as usual). And it was him who invited me here. Rude fellow, inviting someone and then not showing up! :sly:

Let's focus to have some fun, shall we.. :)

lolcats9.jpg

OR,

lolcats8.jpg

;)

👍

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
DSC00081.JPG

He (and me) had a laughing fit after seeing this pictures:tup:(and it hits the bull's eye)
BTW, this is one of my cats and i have done the picture by myself....

I know what you mean, i tried to join the xx:02 race, first attempt connection failed, then on the second attempt i got put into a race with 3 other guys, then the host must of quit the race because the error message came up again. this is really frustrating

The guy in the white Elise Ace summat (JP) - I doubt if he's on here as he probably can't read or write.
Went straight through me on T1, then launched me into the sand in the esses. :grumpy:

Edit: Sorry guys - I can't put up with this. I'll be back on later for some more punishment.

Last edited:
I'm closing this thread and will post up a new one for this event very shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back