International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRracing_ProtoX......if your the last person to post, then edit your post rather than double posting. Don't want to see you get your legs smacked by a mod (i think some of them enjoy that too much already lol)

Sorry, think i have hit bollox ( lol lol lol) and someone else on the xx14 race. fisrt lap was all too much for me....had to go and do a little wee.

Last edited:
I am parked right now.....I am gonna tune more cars with my team...I will be back later. Gotta get my tuned/vette ready for next round. Watch out for the red vette! :P

Sry Matt1245 will do that! Thanks :P

Last edited:
Wow!!!! that sure was a wallop :eek:

Mr Volcano you deliver a punt like a bloomin eruption wtf? Thanks for that anyway and I also saw you take out ULTRA GT5 right before me woohoo!

I hope that was just the worst lag ever?

I hope that was just the worst lag ever?

There was something really wierd in that race. Mid race (start of 3rd lap i think) just as i was going through the esses i came across a pile of cars going really slow, like you get just before a disconnect. i made up 3 places, but then started backing off, expecting the disconnect, but it never came.

Kingpin @ terrible sorry for that! I do mistakes too.. Not my intention! I tried to wait but you stayed in the sand. So sorry. And to ultra that i cant remember.

is there a private party going on in the pits with GTP members? Invites only or can you gatecrash?

Well after the last race I'm defo it's lag now so forget it man ;) that lag is crazy bad .. cars flying everywhere :crazy:

WHOOPSIE.....sorry everyone. i think i hit half the grid in that race. think it's time for my bed. night all.

Thats it for me.. had a few good moments and some bad ones. Just wonder too those of you who drive elise, how many uses timppaq's tune? I certanly am 👍 overtaking machine :dopey:

Thats it for me.. had a few good moments and some bad ones. Just wonder too those of you who drive elise, how many uses timppaq's tune? I certanly am 👍 overtaking machine :dopey:

is that the tune from the elise event earlier this month? i'm using that...how many have tweeked it?

good night all, that's about 10 hours of gameplay on this event, totally hooked on this and you might as get the best out of it before they go and update it with something crap.

Sorry about the banging there rmk700, it all got a little close there.

Mike

That was nothing Ren-Tec. I tried to give you room when we would get side by side. Awesome battle. thanks 👍

Guess I'll get a GTP tag sometime.:)

ULTRA GT5, KORKingpin, sorry, didn't mean to be messing around ghosting at the final chicane-you got there quicker than I expected, I was trying to see how things worked when I ran through the pits instead of down the front straight.

ULTRA-I was on a mission to take out the punting moron that stuffed me on lap 1, you were slow on the front stretch and I didn't think you'd run me so deep-I ghosted out anyway, but sorry.

Many others, so many-great racing. Sorry I'm so erratic, I've had everthing from living-room distractions to pulling the wheel completely off my table tonight.

Watch out. I'll be back in a bit.

That was nothing Ren-Tec. I tried to give you room when we would get side by side. Awesome battle. thanks 👍

Guess I'll get a GTP tag sometime.:)

Best race iv had all night bud and i can't believe i managed to get along side you into degna1. I was in two minds to let you back through there but i was to far along side and just tried not to go to far over to the left. Later in spoon i got my nose up the inside and saw you come across backed off but still clipped you and then got nipped by Kingpin lol. thats how close it all got 👍

deepest apologies to sphinx and rmk700 that last race. guess tonight is just not my night :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back