is Tourist Trophy 2 coming?

• Thread starter gtfan1234
  • 43 comments

is Tourist Throphy 2 coming at all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already a few threads on this one. Well there is no official news as of yet but I imagine that we will either eventually get bikes added to GT5 via DLC or a whole game at some point next year I imagine.

I guess if PD do have plans, we may hear at E3 or once GT5 has been released. But don't get your hopes up right yet for anything being close on the horizon.

PS

I can't wait for TT2

Another Multiple choice Poll, once again defeating the whole point. You do know what Multiple Choice means and when it should be applied, right?

I think we will find out soon as GT Mobile is more or less done and GT5 appears set for an 09 release so after that if there is going to be a TT2 then I imagine that we should hear shortly after.

I wouldn't mind a TT2, the only thing I didn't like about the firs one was that you couldn't purchase bikes. I think this would be awsome as there isn't much in the terms of good motorcycle games on this generation.

Damage might be a little extreme, but I hope we get another TT. I really enjoyed the first one, even if it was a bit on the easy side.:dunce:

i hope so. but in the meantime i just picked up SBK09. i didn't think there'd be a bike sim game as good as TT until now. they left no detail out in the race weekend, Free Practice, qualifying 1,2, Superpole yada yada yada. also you meet with the engineer during the sessions so he can set your bike up. without him i don't think i'd get a good setup on my own.

When you consider the fact the original TT is vastly superior to all of the motorcycle games on the market, of course I would want it.

As whether we'll be getting, I hope so after the completion of the GT5. In fact I wouldn't be suprised if PD have been working on it alongside GT5 and GT Mobile but haven't formerly. I'll say this though, but if we do get a TT2 some things I would like to see:

- Circuito de Jerez, Monza, Red Rock Valley Speedway(from GT2)

- offoard bikes/racing e.g. Suzuki Quad Racer LT250R, Suzuki QuadSport Z250,Yamaha Raptor 700R, Yamaha Raptor 350, etc.

- The Piaggio mp3

- CanAm Spyder

- Yamaha Tesseract Concept

for those that don't know what the Yamaha Tesseract Concept look like:

yamaha-tesseract-intro.jpg

yamaha-tesseract.jpg

Heh, I loved the original TT so I would definitely buy a TT2 for PS3. Though I personally want see a couple more... unique bikes in the game. Namely the Marine Turbine Technologies Y2K Turbine Superbike and the Dodge Tomahawk. I also would like to see the Harley Davidson V-Rod and it variants, along with the Harley Davidson VR1000. The BMW HP2 Sport would also be a nice sexy addition. :)

I sure hope they make a number2! The first one was loads of fun! Had lots of races with my, two sons and grandson! Hope that is one of PD's surprises for next year!!:sly:👍

TT is by far the best bike sim out there.
the only thing that I didnt like was no networking.
id love to play online!!

I hope to god they make a TT2 and keep the physics and handling the same.
it raced just like a real bike did.

Best one imo was Suzuki - TT superbikes for the PS2 (jester interactive) with the full Isle of Man 37 3/4 mile track. If PD include this track in their next TT game it would be epic!!

Last edited:
I really hope that a second TT is on the way. I loved TT and it's simply the best bike-game out there, so far. I can only imagine the possibilities, online, physics and graphics wise, on the PS3.

Oh, and Isle of Man is a must! :scared:

Tourist Trophy has never been any more popular than its sister Gran Turismo... But whatever, I enjoyed the game as much as I enjoy Gran Turismo eventhough I'm not a bike-a-holic fanatic.

Never heard of any romours TT2 is coming but if it does, would be lovely!

Sselecta
Oh, and Isle of Man is a must!

Owh... Agreed it's a must!

I really hope this new PD Project thats been talked about is Tourist Trophy 2.
Looking forward to hear som news on E3 or Gamescom.

I would love to see a second Tourist Trophy game. The first was pretty good, needed more smaller bikes 50s, and more than one 125 ! But yeah would love to see a PS3 Bike sim, maybe i could 100% it like the first.

Wassupp GT FAMILY ... I am another BIG fan of TT.. would love to see it on the ps3.. in the mean time i will be posting sum time trial videos.. see if you can beat the time..
see ya
dok

Back