is Tourist Trophy 2 coming?

• Thread starter gtfan1234
  • 43 comments

is Tourist Throphy 2 coming at all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the Acceptable Use Policy found in the lower left corner of every page and I'm pretty sure this has to do with the fact that is says:
AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

^Agreed. Get with it.

I hate to sound like a fool, but was TT ever released in the US? And if not, will it come around this time? Any official news?

^Agreed. Get with it.

I hate to sound like a fool, but was TT ever released in the US? And if not, will it come around this time? Any official news?

Yes it was, I have the NA version.

And, NO official news yet. PD hasn't said anything about TT since, well... TT.

I almost want to be 100% sure that they'll bring out a Tourist Trophy 2, because in my opinion the first game seemed a bit shallow/ lacking, as though it were a prototype... For example, the photo mode, the fact that you can't get new parts for your bike other than special exhausts they come with, and how you can't delete any of your bikes, earn money, etc. I think it was a kind of project for the GT team. I sure do hope that they bring a 2nd one out.:sly:

I almost want to be 100% sure that they'll bring out a Tourist Trophy 2, because in my opinion the first game seemed a bit shallow/ lacking, as though it were a prototype... For example, the photo mode, the fact that you can't get new parts for your bike other than special exhausts they come with, and how you can't delete any of your bikes, earn money, etc. I think it was a kind of project for the GT team. I sure do hope that they bring a 2nd one out.:sly:

Man I want a Tourist Trophy 2 so bad. They can base it of of GT5 like they did with TT and GT4.

They need to make a TT2.

I have been waiting for a TT2 game for years now. SBK has gotten better but it used to be hard as hell and MotoGP is way too easy. TT for ps2 was the best. I loved the bikes, the feel and quality. Even the scooters were fun in that game. If PD thinks that it won't sell well because the first one didn't, they should reconsider. I live in Texas, most people, especially in Europe or far east do not think too highly of us, though the sportbike community in Dallas/Ft. Worth is massive. And the bikes from the big 4 are soo much cooler looking and more powerfull now with Fi. Honestly they could charge 100 bucks usd for TT2. As long as it has new bikes and tuning features / customization options.. I will buy that game. I wish so bad that I could at least play TT on my ps3. But There needs to be an Official request with names signed to get this idea rolling. Google TouristTrophyps3 or TouristTrophy2 and there are plenty of us who want it. Please make it happen PD. and how cool would it be if we could race bikes vs GT5 cars.. Ahh the Dream. MAKE TT2!

@NascarCraig

I feel the same buddy. It's time for TT2.

@Everyone

Please give your vote at the TouristTrophy2 Peition. You dont need registration, just vote.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tt2please

I know a lot of you will say "it's useless", whatever. Its better than doin nothing.

What gives me hope is an Interview Kazunori gave 2009 to a german magazine. he said "When Gt5 is out, then we will see about TT2. I would like to do a TT2 and the selling numbers of TT werent too bad."

btw, after I opened this petition, 30mins after that it got already 5 votes. Not bad huh.

P.S: I hope its ok that I've post on this old thread.

Already signned the petition and i will be posting it in the biggest motorbike site/forum in Brazil, www.motonline.com.br
There's a few guys that loves bike games and gues what ? The number one game for them is Tourist Trophy. xD

I see TT2 as an in-between project for PD to gap GT5 and GT6( which better not have a hint of a "standard" car in it)

Back