Jeremy's Collection...Update !! Monaco Grand Prix !!

• Thread starter jeremyray
  • 187 comments
lol NTX, guess how he gets sharp images and license plates and such.

get on msn, ntx

lol NTX, guess how he gets sharp images and license plates and such.

get on msn, ntx

I have noticed Ray...I was talking about adding some blur and other advanced tools. :)
Anyway this "new" guy has talent, hope to see more soon!!

IMG0117-1.jpg

Really good braking shot!!! I gotta say, those license plates U use are a nice touch to the shot, how the hell do U make them?
Keep up mate, U have great talent:tup:

Really good braking shot!!! I gotta say, those license plates U use are a nice touch to the shot, how the hell do U make them?
Keep up mate, U have great talent:tup:

It's very simple, just search the license plates picture at google, crop it with photoshop and paste it :)

Like this one....Alfa Romeo with Italy License Plate :)

IMG0129.jpg

Another pic :)

IMG0107.jpg

IMG0112.jpg

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u talk me thru the plates ? ? plz plz plz...? ?

great gallery you have goin' on here! the viper pics look pretty good too!

ps: you should start experimenting with making the photos look cleaner and perhaps try different angles as well. i see you have the potential. majority of the photos here reminds me of the game battlegear 4, which i'm totally addicted on playing :D but yeah, now that you have photoshop, i see that you can do much, much more. sharpness and brightness levels are great. though i would love to see what you can do with the gt4 camera. anyways, keep up the good work!

Ding 💡 I just figured out why these photos are refreshing. None of them are from the land of Blurtopia! They just are clean and crisp, Its a nice change of pace.

Thanks for the tip mate, I see what I can do with the plates. U are becoming real good at this, I like your new update a lot. Keep it up with this crispy and clean shots, they are very cool:)

Thanks for the permission to remix your shots, i might have a go at the last GT shot!

Those Drift shots are amazing:tup: i love how you have got the licence plates on the cars in your updates!👍 and i love the sign!👍

+rep for this update mate:D

Thanks Rayquaza and Tommi2000 :) the drift maybe looks amazing in the picture, but if you saw me play that drift maybe you will say that's the worst drift you ever watched LOL.....well it's my first time to try drift @GT4 :) but hey it's fun :)

These are very, very, very nice. They are a brillinat change to the mad photoshop editing every one else seems to do. The number plate changing gives the shots a personality about them that I really like. Great work.

Once again another great update:tup:i really love the 2nd and last shots:tup: well done:D

(OFF TOPIC)
Btw: (just incase you didn't know) To make people aware of whats going on in your gallery you can double click on your thread name like this:

and type in what you want it to say then just click off and it will change.:D

i like the second to last shot of the nismo Z the best, but, all of them are good. im another fan of the custom license plates, though if possible id suggest trying to remove the front plates for a cleaner look.

[edit - the s2k gt1 shots are equaly impressive. the first shot brings my previous point out more so since the yellow plate looks out of place on the white/black car.]

Nice shots, really like the E55 AMG shot it is very good picture with a nice tone to it. Keep the good work up jeremyray! Check out my gallery if you have time.

great looking updates ! man the title of your gallery freaked me out! i thought someone hacked into my account and changed the update titles on mine! :lol:

Back