June update predictions

• Thread starter alex511
  • 694 comments
3 cars, new track and you can finally change settings in the lobby's!
While its a great update, genuinely.....

Those Extra cafe books were lame, I have the cars already... I got a car I already had from one, a invitation to buy a car I already have from one roulette ticket and... an engine swap from the other... so genuinely happy with the engine swap
The fact that I cant buy 2/3 new cars for another 12 hours... its a joke.

Another 12 months of this and they might have added all of the other features that should have been there on launch, yay!
Seriously PD - you need to do a massive content dump for Julys update - every car and track you have sitting in your back pocket, the ability to sell cars and add a "series league" type menu to the main menu, full of relevant and thought out races, with grid starts.. Obviously a bunch of these need decent payouts and the ability to win cars in championships....

This game has been out for long enough now and its still lacking so much launch content and features, while it is (very) slowly improving, its not even up to launch spec yet and its still an embarrassment to PD's legacy.

Last edited:
Well at least there's a new track involved and they brought back the legend Escudo car. The best thing we can do is to just accept what PD has provided for us with gt7 and just utilize the resources/cars and tuning kits we have. I mean complaining really gets people nowhere.

I mean complaining really gets people nowhere.
Complaining for the sake of complaining. I'm a huge fan of the series and enjoying GT7, but we had a really bad economy system at start, and the complains forced them to react fast.
I think most of the complains we can read here are exagerrated, but some such as lobby fix, lack of events and high paying rewards are justified and need to be adressed asap.

Well I'm glad PD listened and agreed to do what we asked which was to up the payments of our race victories.

Back