Kevin Ward

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 610 comments
Stan explains that when the car is goosed, the rear end steps out to the right (initiating the turning of the car) due to the massive difference between left and right rear tire circumference (stagger).
And if he doesn't do it, he hits the kid head-on with the front of the car. What's he supposed to do?

And if he doesn't do it, he hits the kid head-on with the front of the car. What's he supposed to do?

If it were me behind Stewart's wheel, and I had the choice of hitting a man head-on and hitting him by goosing the right wheel, I would hit the brakes and hit him head-on. If I knew I was going to have to make that choice, I would have pulled to a stop at the inner fence.

I am very sad for both Ward and his family, and truly legendary ace driver Tony Stewart. But like I said, he will settle out of court.

Then, they probably would have really prosecuted him, saying "he made no attempt to avoid him" he made out the best he could in a very ****** situation. Shame his Rear end just broke on the car, was having a good day.

If it were me behind Stewart's wheel, and I had the choice of hitting a man head on and hitting him by goosing the right wheel wheel, I would hit the brakes. If I knew i was going to have to make that choice, I would have pulled to a stop at the inner fence.

I am very sad for both Ward and his family, and truly legendary ace driver Tony Stewart. But like I said, he will settle out of court.

I guarantee they will not settle.

Jeez, why is it so hard to spell Guarantee...can't ever do it...lol

Stan explains that when the car is goosed, the rear end steps out to the right (initiating the turning of the car) due to the massive difference between left and right rear tire circumference (stagger).
Yeah, you turn the car with the throttle. With the small front tires and massive rear tires plus the relative lack of grip of dirt, turning the wheel does next to nothing on its own

But there's evidence Kevin Ward used, right?

Yes, as pointed out several months and a few posts ago.

@RACECAR said;

If you're that kind of hot head, you don't need Marijuana to act irrationally.

While I don't see Tony Stewart as being at fault in this incident I'd say that the description "that kind of hot head" fits both Ward and Stewart in equal measure.

Edit: GOD I HOPE TONY WIPES THE DAMN FIELD. Talking about this garbage on race day. Sorry if this is cold. No more prayers and thoughts need to be with the Ward family at this point anymore. Keep em coming for Tony though.

To be honest after really getting an idea as to how many lawyers do some underhanded things (and knowing the kind of 🤬 world we live in), I'm becoming more & more convinced that this is much less the actual Ward Family and more that dirty Lawyer. If the stature of limitations was up this weekend, why did he chose this weekend and not the whole year before it to try and pursue this again? Like I said before, this feels like its more about that Lawyer and less about the family.

Last edited:
Back