Kevin Ward

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by GTPorsche, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Cole Brown

Cole Brown

I think most of know the workings of a sprint car, not trying to be a douche. But just saying.

Dotini likes this.
  2. MustangRyan

MustangRyan Premium

And if he doesn't do it, he hits the kid head-on with the front of the car. What's he supposed to do?

ShiftingGears and Cole Brown like this.
  3. Dotini

Dotini Premium

If it were me behind Stewart's wheel, and I had the choice of hitting a man head-on and hitting him by goosing the right wheel, I would hit the brakes and hit him head-on. If I knew I was going to have to make that choice, I would have pulled to a stop at the inner fence.

I am very sad for both Ward and his family, and truly legendary ace driver Tony Stewart. But like I said, he will settle out of court.

4. Cole Brown

Cole Brown

Then, they probably would have really prosecuted him, saying "he made no attempt to avoid him" he made out the best he could in a very ****** situation. Shame his Rear end just broke on the car, was having a good day.

I guarantee they will not settle.

Jeez, why is it so hard to spell Guarantee...can't ever do it...lol

5. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

Very unfortunate for Stewart.

Indeed, but a lawyer could quite easily use it to further build the picture of Ward being a man of poor judgment.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    Cole Brown likes this.
  6. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

Absolutely, there's no evidence that Tony Stewart used marijuana before the incident.

7. Michelin

Michelin Premium

But there's evidence Kevin Ward used, right?

fortbo and Cole Brown like this.
  8. Bhowe83

Bhowe83

Yeah, you turn the car with the throttle. With the small front tires and massive rear tires plus the relative lack of grip of dirt, turning the wheel does next to nothing on its own

Cole Brown likes this.
  9. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

Yes, as pointed out several months and a few posts ago.

@RACECAR said;

While I don't see Tony Stewart as being at fault in this incident I'd say that the description "that kind of hot head" fits both Ward and Stewart in equal measure.

Eyes Fried Open and Michelin like this.
  10. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

To be honest after really getting an idea as to how many lawyers do some underhanded things (and knowing the kind of :censored: world we live in), I'm becoming more & more convinced that this is much less the actual Ward Family and more that dirty Lawyer. If the stature of limitations was up this weekend, why did he chose this weekend and not the whole year before it to try and pursue this again? Like I said before, this feels like its more about that Lawyer and less about the family.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    Kingofweasles, Peter., Adamgp and 3 others like this.
  11. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

fortbo likes this.