Kevin Ward

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 610 comments
Welp, looks like one of my picks just got null'd #unconfirmed

In all seriousness, that's just horrible. I mean there's no way it could've happened on accident now can it?

Still early but if this is true, they will be major changes regarding the team and what NASCAR will do.

Yeah this would have huge implications not only for him, but everyone involved with SHR.

If this is true, and NASCAR doesn't park him for the rest of the year, then something is seriously wrong with punishments in NASCAR

If it is true, it could possibly result in criminal charges. This is a serious allegation against Stewart, and NASCAR is really going to have to keep up with this.

NASCAR shouldn't punish him for something he did while racing under another sanctioning body.

However, the local police should arrest him for attempted vehicular homicide. Being in jail would make it very difficult for him to drive his Cup car. If I'm Mobil1 or Bass Pro Shops, I'm withdrawing sponsorships tonight.

EDIT: Read this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/kevin-ward.315192/page-14#post-9970190

Last edited:
The top comments on NASCAR's newest Facebook post are all pretty much about this incident. The police report is probably going to be circulated an awful lot when it comes out.

Even if it's unconfirmed, Stewarts career is either severely damaged or over now and'll have to face jail time.

Again, my condolences go to all involved. :(

Last edited:
The Time Warner News Station in that area is reporting about NASCAR, but talking about the #3's return for some reason :lol:

Please wait for confirmed reports before posting speculation about someone's death.

Back