Nurburgring will be soon announced.

• Thread starter King1982
  • 162 comments
If it is the 'Ring, that would surely please a ton of people who thought T10 would charge money for such a large track to re-model.

DLC cars costing nothing in-game is a slight improvement at least. And it's about time they fixed the rental car situation.

It's not like I've ever been short of credits in this game though. Just tracks :D

They fixed the garage indicator too from the looks of things.

Last edited:
DLC cars costing nothing in-game is a slight improvement at least.

Buying DLC cars with CR made sense and wasn't something that needed fixed. It's a shame so many ridiculous people cried about it. "I shouldn't have to spend CR since I already spent real dollars on the cars." Yes, just as we all spent real dollars on the first 200 cars, but we still then buy them with CR.

If it does come, FM5 get's more attractive by the day!

Would be a smart strategy also, seeing how popular the ring is, and how many extra sales of FM5 it could generate. As long as they give it for free like they did with Road America they get a 👍 from me.

ps; when is Kaz gonna write a letter to his community? :D

That's the one I want! Love that track
There is only one real Hockenheimring:

Hockenheim_Old.jpg

RIP :(

Whilst I'd not say no to Willow Springs, the likelihood you'd be penned in and not able to go for a bit of Off Road hijinks as in the GT6 version would make me sad.

It was also extremely boring in FM4. Or at least it was boring to me. The modern Hockenheimring is just another Tilkedrome I can totally do without.
Yeah, not the most exciting track, but it had some really challenging corners that were fun to try and figure out.

Well I am going to be greedy on here. I hope the surprise turns into surprises :) more than one track and mmmm maybe a C7 and some more stuff, never hurts to hope or dream!

Yep, when you read what ISR said about the update it really points at more than just the ring...I think it's going to be a HUGE update! But honestly i'd take an AA patch over anything else right now...Jaggies are out of control.

All I know is I got my wheel and racing rig at the perfect time! Cannot wait to see what April has in store.

Last edited:
Back