Nurburgring will be soon announced.

• Thread starter King1982
  • 162 comments
Edit: They just posted it. From the bottom of the article:
Big News Next Week

One final bit before I sign off for the week: we’ve still got a big announcement ahead of us! As you know, if you read our recently posted open letter from Dan Greenawalt to the Forza community, we’re going to soon be announcing a new free add-on for Forza Motorsport 5. I can’t tell you what it will or, alas, give any hints, but I can echo Dan’s comments in the open letter and say that I believe it will be worth the wait. More next week! Until then, have a great weekend!
So, uh, next week, guys. :(

Last edited:
You asked and you shall receive!!! :P

forzareviewevo.jpg

^^ :lol:

Dis' the FM3 Ring though? I remember it being a lot livelier than the 4 version.

I don't own FM5 and I understand there are legit complaints, but seriously this company is working heavily on it. In 5 months they have released a lot of content (you can compare with the other game if you want :P ) and some of it was free! Also proper implementation of the new track in the career mode is the right way to do it.

So what's everyone expecting then? No chance it's just the Ring as ISR are saying the update is "incredible"

I reckon we'l get a big multiplayer add on, Public lobbies and maybe leagues. Hopefully it uses Azure like Titanfall as right now i think everyone connects to a server in the US.

At least 2 tracks - Nürburgring (defo) & Suzaka (hope)

More Forza 4 cars are a cert and will be free, A race car pack would be epic but i dont think that's very high on T10's list so that's just wishful thinking.

That would do me until Forza 6.

I dunno if it will be the 'Ring, would be nice/awesome, but considering the amount of work they are doing with laser scanning it, I would actually pay for it. Free track could be Fujimi Kaido or even the other "ring" Hockenheimring.

One thing is for sure, they will add new events to career mode, that's what I'm happy about.

So what's everyone expecting then? No chance it's just the Ring as ISR are saying the update is "incredible"

I reckon we'l get a big multiplayer add on, Public lobbies and maybe leagues. Hopefully it uses Azure like Titanfall as right now i think everyone connects to a server in the US.

At least 2 tracks - Nürburgring (defo) & Suzaka (hope)

More Forza 4 cars are a cert and will be free, A race car pack would be epic but i dont think that's very high on T10's list so that's just wishful thinking.

That would do me until Forza 6.
Why does the word "incredible" lead you to believe there's "no chance" it's not just the 'Ring? A re-modeled Nurburgring in next-gen. graphics would easily be incredible. The only thing more I see them adding is a car pack like with Road America.

Why does the word "incredible" lead you to believe there's "no chance" it's not just the 'Ring? A re-modeled Nurburgring in next-gen. graphics would easily be incredible. The only thing more I see them adding is a car pack like with Road America.

These guys play every sim under the sun with amazing set up's... I just dont see adding 1 track with this add on would = Incredible...Also Forza's graphics are pretty poor and certainly nothing to get excited about.

It's coming up to 6 months since release i firmly believe we are getting a large add-on.

Last edited:
These guys play every sim under the sun i amazing set up's... I just dont see adding 1 track with this add on would = Incredible...Also Forza's graphics are pretty poor and certainly nothing to get excited about.
This is where I stopped reading & remembered who this entire exchange was with; the same guy who complained this game having the worst online, made-up facts about DLC, wanting DLC info 4 days into April because "early April announcement" means as soon as April turns over to him, created a silly thread about the term "Motorsports", & now stating there's "no chance" it's just the Nurburgring & will be 2 tracks all as fact because the word "incredible" can't be used to describe one track.

I can never tell if you're a fan of the game, or a closet hater by some of the ridiculous cons you post against this game.

This is where I stopped reading & remembered who this entire exchange was with; the same guy who complained this game having the worst online, made-up facts about DLC, wanting DLC info 4 days into April because "early April announcement" means as soon as April turns over to him, created a silly thread about the term "Motorsports", & now stating there's "no chance" it's just the Nurburgring & will be 2 tracks all as fact because the word "incredible" can't be used to describe one track.

I can never tell if you're a fan of the game, or a closet hater by some of the ridiculous cons you post against this game.

Im a fan but not blinded by all of it's faults, They must put something in the water in Texas if you think Forza 5 has great graphics...Photo mode looks great but then gameplay looks poor the jaggies are insane and the LOD on the cars is shocking unless the car in front is just 6ft away (Notice how no one posts gameplay pics in the photo section on here or anywhere)

Anyway your veering off course this was supposed to be about DLC (An Anti Aliasing patch with the add on would help Forza alot right enough)

Last edited:
If you're comparing it to pCARS on your twin Titans then certainly.

For plebs like me, it looks better than any racing game I own.

Im comparing it to other games i have on Xbox One/PS4. No other game this gen so far has jaggies like F5.

Im a fan but not blinded by all of it's faults, They must put something in the water in Texas if you think Forza 5 has great graphics...Photo mode looks great but then gameplay looks poor the jaggies are insane and the LOD on the cars is shocking unless the car in front is just 6ft away (Notice how no one posts gameplay pics in the photo section on here or anywhere)

Anyway your veering off course this was supposed to be about DLC (An Anti Aliasing patch with the add on would help Forza alot right enough)
Forza has great graphics for being a launch title. You act like it was supposed to be something to the equivalent of Titanfall or something.

Never the less, it's hard to take anything you say seriously after your past record. Esp. when your line of reasoning in this thread again, is based on nothing but the word incredible=no chance of just 1 track being offered. It wouldn't be a big deal except you act like it's a fact.

I expect more T10 DLC bitching if that's not the case from you.

Forza has great graphics for being a launch title. You act like it was supposed to be something to the equivalent of Titanfall or something.

Never the less, it's hard to take anything you say seriously after your past record. Esp. when your line of reasoning in this thread again, is based on nothing but the word incredible=no chance of just 1 track being offered. It wouldn't be a big deal except you act like it's a fact.

I expect more T10 DLC bitching if that's not the case from you.
Titanfall is a very poor example to choose when talking about graphics.

You have a wee bee in your bonnet here :lol: And i thought you had stopped reading...or couldnt take me seriously yet here you are again...Make your mind up partyboy :lol:

You reckon the Ring is coming i reckon more...Lets see what the DLC add on brings shall we instead of you getting all defensive and bleating on.

Nurburgring would be good.
Nurburgring with 4 GT3 cars even better.
Nurburging, GT3 cars and a day/night cycle incredible
:D

I still want my DTM and hockenheimring dlc, thought. :P
Would Nurburging, GT3 cars, day/night cycle and rain or snow be mind blowing then?

I dunno if it will be the 'Ring, would be nice/awesome, but considering the amount of work they are doing with laser scanning it, I would actually pay for it. Free track could be Fujimi Kaido or even the other "ring" Hockenheimring.

**Either one of these tracks or all three, are A-OK in my books! They're all great IMO. :)

One thing is for sure, they will add new events to career mode, that's what I'm happy about.
If you're comparing it to pCARS on your twin Titans then certainly.

**Haven't played the game at length.. I think the jaggies and LOD is something we can live with, especially if we have a good native 1080p TV, and sharpness set to zero. Sit further away from your screens peeps! Maybe T10 will release a patch to smooth out the jaggies, who knows? It's the first version they released on a new console, and they were on a deadline. Cut them some slack folks!

For plebs like me, it looks better than any racing game I own.
Nurburgring would be good.
Nurburgring with 4 GT3 cars even better.
Nurburging, GT3 cars and a day/night cycle incredible
:D

**Uhh, there's no day/night cycle coming to FM5. Dan made it clear.

I still want my DTM and hockenheimring dlc, thought. :P
Would Nurburging, GT3 cars, day/night cycle and rain or snow be mind blowing then?

Sorry again..no night or weather in FM5! :crazy:

I don't need snow.
Meh, people tend to get all hopeful and forget everything they've ever heard. It doesn't hurt to refresh people's memories every so often.
I don't get my hopes up and would be very happy with a laser scanned nurburgring or hockenheimring.
Sorry again..no night or weather in FM5! :crazy:
the engine does support it, though. At least Forza Horizon 2 is rumoured to have night an weather. By the way, i don't believe night racing will happen in Forza Motorsport 5.

Titanfall is a very poor example to choose when talking about graphics
'Fraid not, though that wasn't the point.
You have a wee bee in your bonnet here :lol: And i thought you had stopped reading...or couldnt take me seriously yet here you are again...Make your mind up partyboy :lol:
I stopped reading that post.

And your line of logic is just absolutely moronic. I said it's hard to stop taking you seriously in the exact post you quoted, yet you replied as if I said it posts ago. I know the 23 in your gamertag doesn't represent your age.
You reckon the Ring is coming i reckon more...Lets see what the DLC add on brings shall we instead of you getting all defensive and bleating on.
There's no defensiveness here, just trying to figure out where all your silly logic comes from with no basis for it.

As said above, I fully expect more threads crying about DLC from you with all these hopes & wishes you're posting. Anyone following T10 since FM3 should know never to expect too much from them in post-release content.

I don't need snow.
I don't get my hopes up and would be very happy with a laser scanned nurburgring or hockenheimring.
the engine does support it, though. At least Forza Horizon 2 is rumoured to have night an weather. By the way, i don't believe night racing will happen in Forza Motorsport 5.

Yes, the engine's capable. T10 prolly' didn't have enough time or just sheer laziness I imagine. FH2 will have night without a doubt... now weather... that would really make things interesting. And I hope to get that too provided they get rid of the colorful/cartoony dudebro setting and develop a more serious open road game with depth and polish.

I would not be surprised though if they refuse to put night in FM6. These guys really need a reality check and ought to divert focus to other aspects of the sim.

The current engine is not capable. 100% of the system resources are spoken for to get what we see in FM5. They'd have to rewrite and optimize the engine to handle weather and dynamic lighting.

Latest Posts

Back